Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out (29902 Views)

Igbo Residents In Lagos: I Fear We Are Getting To The End Of Nigeria — Ezeife / The Hausas Are Endangered ! / Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by LazyGold(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikecna94:

I'm not having an emotional breakdown. I'm just highly tired of you Afonjas and your delivish ways. I just want you demons to start that attack y'all have been wishing do to. As I said earlier, I have no problem dying knowing I'm killing you fuckers.

I've been here long enough on this forum to know wtf I said is a FACT.

See you trying to twist shit, Yorubas have repeatedly stated that the"Igbo coup" was igbo coup because only Igbo soliders were who did the coup and killed non Igbo leaders. It wasn't until list of participants was exposed including a narrative from Nzeogwu reporting that the people that actually killed Saraduana were Northerners who came with him and the list of those northerners were exposed that's when you fuckers changed story. Just like you demons changed story when informed an igbo ( lt col Unegbe) was killed by the coupers and ironically, by an igbo soliders. Bleep out my face.

Hell let's use a more recent event...80 FBI list. Both times Yoruba media circulated the FBI list is only when Igbo made the list. Yet, Yoruba have made that list more than any tribe in Niggeria. Shit, I remember when Niggeria hit National news of having one of the largest scam in New York. Every caught individual on the list were Yoruba. I recall that topic was posted on this forum and several different platform. Ironically, it never made front page on this website, never got circulated and never got addressed by Yoruba politicians as they are with the most recent one with Igbo names.

Go sell your bullshit to one Nigerian igbo that still blinded of you fuckers.

Yoruba were reluctant to join the Civil War against Igbo and even after the war all the properties of Igbo in South West were returned to Igbo

So how the hell did Yoruba return your properties after the Civil War if Yoruba hate you for being successful?

Even your brothers in South South did not return your properties after the Civil War but it was Yoruba that return your properties after the Civil War that are jealous of your success?

You hardly have issues with Yoruba in South West except when you started talking down on Yoruba

Even when you had issues with Yoruba in South West we still made sure the matters were settled and under control

If you check the record, Yoruba have had more encounters with Hausa/Fulani in our region

No Yoruba hate you for being successful

Yoruba only hate your arrogant behavior and the way you insult and talk down on others

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Harlem2(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikecna94:

[b]So we should leave this forum so you demons can carry your anti-Igbo rhetorics as must as wish. Yeah, We not Northerners you pigs ran away when you first started this forum. We going to be here and help you run down this black version of KKK website as we both keep ran down naijapals. Y'all not the only Monopoly of Tribalism. Isn't it a wonder anything ran by you lots is headquarters of Tribalism. Linda ikeji blog is not filled with Tribalism. Bellanaija not filled with Tribalism. That Aboki buy blog equally not filled with Tribalism. You come to Nairaland ran by Afonjas, one does not need to describe it.[/s]

See the goat that want to run nairaland down
When Linda ikeji blog still trying to catch up with naijaloaded
Destroy naijaloaded first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikecna94: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
LazyGold:

Yoruba were reluctant to join the Civil War against Igbo and even after the war all the properties of Igbo in South West were returned to Igbo

So how the hell did Yoruba return your properties after the Civil War if Yoruba hate you for being successful?

Even your brothers in South South did not return your properties after the Civil War but it was Yoruba that return your properties after the Civil War that are jealous of your success?

You hardly have issues with Yoruba in South West except when you started talking down on Yoruba

Even when you had issues with Yoruba in South West we still made sure the matters were settled and under control

If you check the record, Yoruba have had more encounters with Hausa/Fulani in our region

Yoruba only hate your arrogant behavior and the way you insult and talk down on others

Please spare me your propaganda nonsense. My family is actually a victim of the lies of this Afonja lie that I just bolded. My grandmother, till this very fucking day, never got my grandfather's property in Lagos and that's not lack of trying. Ironically, my family are not the only ones. There's several Igbos with that same story.

Hell I recall before Nnamdi Kanu even started, Afonjas repeatedly wish slaughtering of Igbos. Shit, I recall the one that was on Twitter wishing for Igbos anniliahiation for refusing to join una in voting for Boofari in 2015.

Story teller telling me nonsense. Please get the Bleep out of my mention with nonsense.

Tell that stupid story to one Niggerian igbo who are still allowing you demons to decieve them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Damod88: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Elliot2:
It is pure envy! There are criminals in every tribe,so why target your hate to a specific tribe instead of those guilty. Are the shooters in America igbos? Are the knife stabbers in the UK igbo? Are the boko haram members killing people Igbo's? So why then should a whole tribe be labeled bad and targeted for killings simply cos of few bad eggs? Why kill and loot the properties of Igbo hardworking Igbo men if your hate only the bad eggs? Have you wondered why every Igbo hate movement always result to looting of properties. If not envy,why do you all love to loot them each time you hate on them? You all envy what they make with their sweats. There is nothing new,Israelites where hated by Egyptians for what they made with their sweats,Jews where hated by the Nazi for the things they do and acquire with their sweats.

I don't know why you people keep making reference to jews whenever there's ethnic tension in Nigeria involving the igbo people. You people have nothing in common with the jews, so why don't you maintain your distinct identity as black people? The jews do not care about you, in fact they even hate black people. For ur information the oversea Chinese are the most successful people in South East Asia where their ancestors migrated to centuries earlier. But hardly could you see the Chinese claiming they are jews. Wherever the Chinese go they dominate the economy and yet the never claimed Jewish ancestry on the basis of their economic success. You people should just stop identifying with a race of which you are not part. It is disgusting doing that. Maintain your black identity and stop the inferiority complex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikecna94: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Harlem2:

See the goat that want to run nairaland down
When Linda ikeji blog still trying to catch up with naijaloaded
Destroy naijaloaded first

What illogical nonsense did this demon write? Wtf is naijaloaded? Linda ikeji blog is financial success than this Black kkk website of una aka Nairaland. Linda is currently using money she made from her blog to open her own entertainment program while your brother is still trying to get people to pay for ads. Boy get the Bleep out of my mention with nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by LazyGold(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikecna94:

Please spare me your propaganda nonsense. My family is actually a victim of the lies of this Afonja lie that I just bolded. My grandmother, till this very fucking day, never got my grandfather's property in Lagos and that's not lack of trying. Ironically, my family are not the only ones. There's several Igbos with that same story.

Hell I recall before Nnamdi Kanu even started, Afonjas repeatedly wish slaughtering of Igbos. Shit, I recall the one that was on Twitter wishing for Igbos anniliahiation for refusing to join una in voting for Boofari in 2015.

Story teller telling me nonsense. Please get the Bleep out of my mention with nonsense.

Tell that stupid story to one Niggerian igbo who are still allowing you demons to decieve them

It was a fact that all Igbo properties were returned after the Civil War

Yoruba only joined the Civil War after Igbo troops started advancing west

You are just blinded by hatred

You are even lying to counter my fact

Every negative Yoruba action towards Igbo is as a result of how you guys keep talking down on Yoruba

You call others unprintable names and insult others unprovoked but you want them to pay you back with love?

Who started calling other tribe slaves in Nigeria?

Who started calling other tribe cowards in Nigeria?

Who started calling other tribe Lazy in Nigeria?

Who started calling other tribe traitors and snake in Nigeria?

Who started calling other tribe's Land a no man's Land?

Any Yoruba hate speeches against Igbo is a payback and revenge because you started it

But you are the one playing victims

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Harlem2(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikecna94:

What illogical nonsense did this demon write? Wtf is naijaloaded? Linda ikeji blog is financial success than this Black kkk website of una aka Nairaland. Linda is currently using money she made from her blog to open her own entertainment program while your brother is still trying to get people to pay for ads. Boy get the Bleep out of my mention with nonsense.
Ikecna94:

When hip tv and soundcity are owned by Yorubas... it is one rag tag created by a Yam leg I will waste my time on
You should leave this forum linra burukeji need you on her blog imagine 2 people discussing about one topic grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikecna94: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
LazyGold:

It was a fact that all Igbo properties were returned after the Civil War

Yoruba only joined the Civil War after Igbo troops started advancing west

You are just blinded by hatred

You are even lying to counter my fact

Every negative Yoruba action towards Igbo is as a result of how you guys keep talking down on Yoruba

You call others unprintable names and insult others unprovoked but you want them to pay you back with love?

Who started calling other tribe slaves in Nigeria?

Who started calling other tribe cowards in Nigeria?

Who started calling other tribe Lazy in Nigeria?

Who started calling other tribe traitors and snake in Nigeria?

Who started calling other tribe's Land a no man's Land?

Any Yoruba hate speeches against Igbo is a payback and revenge because you started it

But you are the one playing victims

Who the hell is you for me to make up stories to counter your people PROPAGANDA!!! I've stated it repeatedly even on this forum that's my grandfather's property was never returned to us despite my grandmother trying. Hell even Ojukwu had to go to court for years to get back all his fathers properties. The only people who narrates the Igbo properties were returned in SW is Yoruba. Igbo people do not agree with that because those of us who were victims of it know that shit is nothing but propaganda created by Yorubas. The only Igbo people that believe shit are Igbos who didn't anything in SW thus fell for the lies. Hell even before Ojukwu died, he went to Lagos reminding Igbos there to remember their history. Why the Bleep you think he did that? Sell your propaganda to someone willing to listen to it.

Secondly, who started calling others criminals?

Who started calling others prostitute?

Who started wishing to drown others in Lagoon?

Who started saying Igbos should be killed for Niggeria to be successful?

In fact, who made the attached post, ironically made even before Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB emerged?

Who were the ones claiming SS Igbos migrated to our own lands after the war?

Who kept saying that we are bounties of the war?

Who kept saying that those of us from SS should go to SE as our Territories isn't ours?

Who repeatedly attempted to try and get SE Igbos to hate us?

Who called others third class citizens?

Hell let's move back to the past, during the Asaba Massacre who was the solider that commanded f
The killings of the civilians that came to greet them even though Asaba was part of Niggeria during the war.

Yoruba joined the war started advancing to West by ass.

Where was Niggeria military base located prior to Biafra advancing to West?

As I said sell your bullshit story to a one Niggerian Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Coldfeets: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Damn, the ever gallant Biafla navy seal should as a matter of urgency deploy the best of the best to Benue.

We will no longer fold our arms and watch the Fulanis kill and maim our kinsmen like chickens.

Chukwu Abiama is our strength and no one can withstand our mighty force when we really want to fight.

Benue is in trouble!

Guy, you can joke eh...

Why are you rubbishing our Biafran Army which is second to none in the world in terms of efficiency and sophistication, like dis na?

In short, I will leport you to our dilector Nnamdi to deal with you properly. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by gwafaeziokwu: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikecna94:

Who the hell is you for me to make up stories to counter your people PROPAGANDA!!! I've stated it repeatedly even on this forum that's my grandfather's property was never returned to us despite my grandmother trying. Hell even Ojukwu had to go to court for years to get back all his fathers properties. The only people who narrates the Igbo properties were returned in SW is Yoruba. Igbo people do not agree with that because those of us who were victims of it know that shit is nothing but propaganda created by Yorubas. The only Igbo people that believe shit are Igbos who didn't anything in SW thus fell for the lies. Hell even before Ojukwu died, he went to Lagos reminding Igbos there to remember their history. Why the Bleep you think he did that? Sell your propaganda to someone willing to listen to it.

In fact, who made the attached post, ironically made even before Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB emerged?

Who kept saying that those of us from SS should go to SE as our Territories isn't ours?

Hell let's move back to the past, during the Asaba Massacre who was the solider that commanded f
The killings of the civilians that came to greet them

You just reminded me of the hate filled atmosphere post 2015 election. O boy it was as if the Igbos just lost another civil war. Even so called elderstatesmen were resurrecting the ghost of the civil war without restraint. Every Tom,Dick and Harry have some thrash to say about ndi Igbo because they made a simple political choice. Even the elected President could not mask his bigotry. Unfortunately for them when you threaten an Igbo man, you unleash the "GO TO HELL" spirit in him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by YorubaHero12: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Coldfeets:

Guy, you can joke eh...

Why are you rubbishing our Biafran Army which is second to none in the world in terms of efficiency and sophistication, like dis na?

In short, I will leport you to our dilector Nnamdi to deal with you properly. cool

Haha lol, please don’t let dilector exile me o. I don’t want to be court martial.
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by LazyGold(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ikecna94:

Who called others third class citizens?

The killings of the civilians that came to greet them even though Asaba was part of Niggeria during the war.

Shut up!

You started the hate speeches

I can see that you are full of hatred so there is no point arguing with you

There are numerous Post of Igbo wishing Yoruba death and proclaiming their hatred for Yoruba online

Yoruba on Nairaland can't get rid of your nuisance and we have no option than to pay you back with your own coin

Typical Yoruba in the street don't give a damn about Igbo, what you are doing or what you have

Millions of your people carry out their daily activities all over Yoruba Land without having any problems

Igbo started having problems in Lagos when they started calling Lagos a no man's Land, insulting and talking down on Yoruba in Lagos

No Yoruba give a damn about your success

You are not even as successful as Yoruba but you only have big mouth

Goodbye because it is pointless arguing with you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Coldfeets: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Haha lol, please don’t let dilector exile me o. I don’t want to be court martial.

You have to tlansfer two mirrion Biaflan pounds to my account this night or else our dilector will hear every every. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by YorubaHero12: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Coldfeets:

You have to tlansfer two mirrion Biaflan pounds to my account this night or else our dilector will hear every every. grin

Wait let me contact bureau de change.

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by IGBOSON1: 12:03am On Sep 03, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

You just reminded me of the hate filled atmosphere post 2015 election. O boy it was as if the Igbos just lost another civil war. Even so called elderstatesmen were resurrecting the ghost of the civil war without restraint. Every Tom,Dick and Harry have some thrash to say about ndi Igbo because they made a simple political choice. Even the elected President could not mask his bigotry. Unfortunately for them when you threaten an Igbo man, you unleash the "GO TO HELL" spirit in him.

The bolded is so spot on! That's Igbos down to a T! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikeg1: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2019
Posting this to illustrate what I was saying.

They know how to dish it but don't know how to take it. Always crying to the mod when given a taste of their own medicine they play victim. Interesting what I was banned for. Ironically, on this same topic where before I or any igbo came in, they were rejoicing on the fact Igbos were getting attacked and killed. Ain't that something?

Tomorrow now, they start claiming " we were reacting".

1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikeg1: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2019
LazyGold:

Shut up!

There are numerous Post of Igbo wishing Yoruba death and proclaiming their hatred for Yoruba

Yoruba on Nairaland can't seem to get rid of your nuisance and we have no option than to pay you back with your own coin

Typical Yoruba in the street don't give a damn about Igbo or what you are doing

Millions of your people carry out their daily activities all over Yoruba Land without having any problems

Igbo started having problems in Lagos when they started calling Lagos a no man's Land and talking all kind of shi.t talk about Yoruba

Is that so, be my guest post them and in terms, I replicate the Yorubas that's repeatedly voiced murder of Igbos even before Nnamdi Kanu came into pictures. Be my guest expose it.

I've been on this forum witness the shits occurring here so I'm not one to make up stories on. I forget names but details I'm extremely good at remembering. You fuckers have the tendency to claim your actions is a reaction when in reality your reaction is a reaction to your actions.

Like for example the Lagos no man...as usual you demons acting that started for no apparent reasons. When in reality that started as a reaction to you Afonjas running all over screeching how every territory in SS where Igbos are located belongs to "real SS". I lost count how many times you demons told me and other Aniomas that used to be member of this forum to go back to SE as Delta belong to "real Delta". River Igbos equally were not exempt from your ignorance. In retailiation to your stupidity display SE stated the no man's land of Lagos and ran with it. But as the usual victim playing demons you lots are automatically you modify the story and eliminate that statement was a reaction to you demons actions.

Hell let even use Nnamdi Kanu aka Afonja want to use as scape goat. in 2012, There's a video from him where he was asking Niggerian government to defend all Niggerian from Boko Haram. Ironically, he was among the Igbos those protesting for it. That same 2012 while Igbos were protesting against Boko Haram, the Afonjas ignited everybody else to protest against subsidy. Remind us again, how did Afonjas react on this forum for Igbos focusing our attention on Boko Haram, not subsidy? Oh I remember repeated insults, attacks and belittling of Igbos for refusing to join una in protesting what we can all now see was a scam from you lots. Ironically enough, what Igbos were protesting at that time in which una called us names for is what's destroying una the most now.

Remind us again who were the set of people who kept posting the images of Igbo children starving during Biafran war on this forum? Wasn't that action before ipob came into picture?

You have nothing to say because you running out of bullshit Stories to share.

Please tell your rubbish of Yorubas reacting to whoever is new to this forum. I've been here long enough to see Yoruba turn multiple Igbos that had no problem with you lots into hating you demons. Yorubas were pioneer of the hate that is all over this forum..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by MetaPhysical: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2019
LazyGold:

Shut up!

There are numerous Post of Igbo wishing Yoruba death and proclaiming their hatred for Yoruba online

Yoruba on Nairaland can't get rid of your nuisance and we have no option than to pay you back with your own coin

Typical Yoruba in the street don't give a damn about Igbo, what you are doing or what you have

Igbo started having problems in Lagos when they started calling Lagos a no man's Land, insulting and talking down on Yoruba in Lagos

What do they call success, crime? Look at Obinna Okeke now. Many of them just happened to have gone uncaught. If okeke had not been caught he will fly in our face as another successful Ibo entrepreneur.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by nasoeb: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Are you suggesting Igbos are those targeted in Denmark

Boko haram targeted churches and kidnaped Northern christains. They also targeted schools as demonstrated in the case of the chibok girls

My brother no waste your time talking to these igbos. Havent you heard everything must be igbo. Na he is saying igbos are the targets in denmark because of Muhammad cartoon. And northern Christians must have to be igbos, no other tribes can be Christians and live up north, not akwa ibomites not deltans because they are all muslims. But must be igbos because they are the only Christians. Even up north, they dont uave Christians, all they have is muslims.
These igbos are so nauseating. Feel like puking anytime some of them reason. Same reason they are hated in SA, USA, MALAYSIA and even in Nigeria because they feel they only exist. And feels everything must be about them.
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by MetaPhysical: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Ikeg1:

[s]Is that so, be my guest post them and in terms, I replicate the Yorubas that's repeatedly voiced murder of Igbos even before Nnamdi Kanu came into pictures. Be my guest expose it.

I've been on this forum witness the shits occurring here so I'm not one to make up stories on. I forget names but details I'm extremely good at remembering. You fuckers have the tendency to claim your actions is a reaction when in reality your reaction is a reaction to your actions.

Like for example the Lagos no man...as usual you demons acting that started for no apparent reasons. When in reality that started as a reaction to you Afonjas running all over screeching how every territory in SS where Igbos are located belongs to "real SS". I lost count how many times you demons told me and other Aniomas that used to be member of this forum to go back to SE as Delta belong to "real Delta". River Igbos equally were not exempt from your ignorance. In retailiation to your stupidity display SE stated the no man's land of Lagos and ran with it. But as the usual victim playing demons you lots are automatically you modify the story and eliminate that statement was a reaction to you demons actions.

Hell let even use Nnamdi Kanu aka Afonja want to use as scape goat. in 2012, There's a video from him where he was asking Niggerian government to defend all Niggerian from Boko Haram. Ironically, he was among the Igbos those protesting for it. That same 2012 while Igbos were protesting against Boko Haram, the Afonjas ignited everybody else to protest against subsidy. Remind us again, how did Afonjas react on this forum for Igbos focusing our attention on Boko Haram, not subsidy? Oh I remember repeated insults, attacks and belittling of Igbos for refusing to join una in protesting what we can all now see was a scam from you lots. Ironically enough, what Igbos were protesting at that time in which una called us names for is what's destroying una the most now.

Remind us again who were the set of people who kept posting the images of Igbo children starving during Biafran war on this forum? Wasn't that action before ipob came into picture?

Please tell your rubbish of Yorubas reacting to whoever is new to this forum. I've been here long enough to see Yoruba turn multiple Igbos that had no problem with you lots into hating you demons. Yorubas were pioneer of the hate that is all over this forum..
[/s]

Bunch of bullshyyyte! Why are you endangered everywhere you set foot? Yoruba speak what many others will not say to you. But what we say is exactly how others see you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikeg1: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
[/s]

Bunch of bullshyyyte! Why are you endangered everywhere you set foot? Yoruba speak what many others will not say to you. But what we say is exactly how others see you.

The same way Afonja are endangered everywhere you set foot on. The difference between you Afonjas and Igbos are focused on seeing how many Igbos getting killed instead of focusing on how many of your people getting slaughtered. Prefect example: Boko Haram kills. I remembered how much you people rejoiced when you thought Igbos were being killed by them. The second the names of Yoruba killed was shown, quietness became a thing for una. Another prefect example...SA xenophobia. You Afonjas are more focused on Igbos killed in SA instead of Yorubas that are also killed in SA.

In others Yorubas aren't saying what you thinks others want to say. Una dance when think others are doing what you wish to do. Yorubas wish Igbos death and have repeatedly voiced it hence rejoice whenever you think others are doing it for una. I honestly pray you lots start that shit you wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by LazyGold(m): 12:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Ikeg1:

Is that so, be my guest post them and in terms, I replicate the Yorubas that's repeatedly voiced murder of Igbos even before Nnamdi Kanu came into pictures. Be my guest expose it.

Hogwash and stupid trash

I no longer have your time
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikeg1: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2019
LazyGold:

Hogwash and stupid trash

I no longer have your time

Not surprised. Ran out of stories and propaganda to share.

I never had time for you. Just needed to make sure others does not fall for the victim story of "we were reacting".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by MetaPhysical: 12:44am On Sep 03, 2019
Ikeg1:

The same way Afonja are endangered everywhere you set foot on. The difference between you Afonjas and Igbos are focused on seeing how many Igbos getting killed instead of focusing on how many of your people getting slaughtered. Prefect example: Boko Haram kills. I remembered how much you people rejoiced when you thought Igbos were being killed by them. The second the names of Yoruba killed was shown, quietness became a thing for una. Another prefect example...SA xenophobia. You Afonjas are more focused on Igbos killed in SA instead of Yorubas that are also killed in SA.

In others Yorubas aren't saying what you thinks others want to say. Una dance when think others are doing what you wish to do. Yorubas wish Igbos death and have repeatedly voiced it hence rejoice whenever you think others are doing it for una. I honestly pray you lots start that shit you wish.

Face topic. Igboman cry out that your specie is endangered in Benue.

You are endangered in Lagos. You are endangered in Kano. You are endangered everywhere in Nigeria.

Are you the only people under the burden of hardship in Nigeria?

Why are you always the wailer?

Fulani in Borno suffer, Ijaw in Sokoto suffer, Ibo in Ibadan suffer, Hausa in Adamawa suffer, Annang in Ilorin suffer, Yoruba in Jos suffer, Itsekiri in Kebbi suffer, Nupe in Delta suffer.

Why must your own be a different sufferhead...and everyday, everytime? Na only you dey this country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikeg1: 12:51am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Face topic. Igboman cry out that your specie is endangered in Benue.

You are endangered in Lagos. You are endangered in Kano. You are endangered everywhere in Nigeria.

Are you the only people under the burden of hardship in Nigeria?

Why are you always the wailer?

Fulani in Borno suffer, Ijaw in Sokoto suffer, Ibo in Ibadan suffer, Hausa in Adamawa suffer, Annang in Ilorin suffer, Yoruba in Jos suffer, Itsekiri in Kebbi suffer, Nupe in Delta suffer.

Why must your own be a different sufferhead...and everyday, everytime? Na only you dey this country?

In other words, in this idiots logic because others are keeping quiet in the misery they experiencing in that shithole, Igbos should join you in accepting the misery.

Just look at wtf a grown ass man who claims he's educated wrote. If that is the mentality of your average Niggerian no wonder that hellhole is the piece of shit it is.

Igbos should sit down and accept misery because the the rest of you have accepted it. Unlike you demons, not everyone takes shit in the ass like you lots. Not everyone thinks stupidly like you lots.

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by MetaPhysical: 1:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Ikeg1:

In other words, in this idiots logic because others are keeping quiet in the misery they experiencing in that shithole, Igbos should join you in accepting the misery.

Just look at wtf a grown ass man who claims he's educated wrote. If that is the mentality of your average Niggerian no wonder that hellhole is the piece of shit it is.

Igbos should sit down and accept misery because the the rest of you have accepted it. Unlike you demons, not everyone takes shit in the ass like you lots. Not everyone thinks stupidly like you lots.

You are dealing with effect of trauma, not misery. Your case is past misery. Others are dealing with misery but you Ibos are dealing with trauma.

You need help. Unfortunately Nigeria cannot solve your problem for you. Neither can Yoruba.

You can shout from here till kingdom come about afonja.....it will not stop them hating and lynching you in Asia, Kenya, SA, Ghana, Gabon, Senegal, India.....and these are not Yorubalands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Aboks(m): 1:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Den go back home stop complaining
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikeg1: 1:44am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You are dealing with effect of trauma, not misery. Your case is past misery. Others are dealing with misery but you Ibos are dealing with trauma.

You need help. Unfortunately Nigeria cannot solve your problem for you. Neither can Yoruba.

You can shout from here till kingdom come about afonja.....it will not stop them hating and lynching you in Asia, Kenya, SA, Ghana, Gabon, Senegal, India.....and these are not Yorubalands.

Oh so Yorubas getting slaughtered in Saudia Arabia, Kenya, SA, Ghana, Gabon, Senegal, UK, etc is misery but Igbos is Trauma. See illiterate trying to psychological analysis. Stick to the level your brain has the ability to process aka the microscopic level of an ant.

And you're right Igbos exposed to demons on daily basis. We need help getting as far away as we can from the demonic aura we are exposed on daily basis. Niggeria is demonic monster and anything coming from it made by the devil himself. We don't need Niggeria, we want out of that hell.

And why the Bleep would Igbos ask for Yoruba solve our problem when you people can't even help yourselves? You let your own people get slaughtered like animals and play ostrich about it plus you slaughter and skull mine each other heads decieving yourselves that somehow, someway, bringing someone's skull to a babalowo will bring wealth. Why the Bleep will any sane person want help from demonic idiots like that?

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by MetaPhysical: 1:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Ikeg1:

Oh so Yorubas getting slaughtered in Saudia Arabia, Kenya, SA, Ghana, Gabon, Senegal, UK, etc is misery but Igbos is Trauma. See illiterate trying to psychological analysis. Stick to the level your brain has the ability to process aka the microscopic level of an ant.

And you're right Igbos exposed to demons on daily basis. We need help getting as far away as we can from the demonic aura we are exposed on daily basis. Niggeria is demonic monster and anything coming from it made by the devil himself. We don't need Niggeria, we want out of that hell.

And why the Bleep would Igbos ask for Yoruba solve our problem when you people can't even help yourselves? You let your own people get slaughtered like animals and play ostrich about it plus you slaughter and skull mine each other heads decieving yourselves that somehow, someway, bringing someone's skull to a babalowo will bring wealth. Why the Bleep will any sane person want help from demonic idiots like that?

You can spin it anyway you like. If you like sef...this outcry from Benue, change its title and say its Yoruba not Ibo.....thats all your cupt of tea.

Seek help for your trauma. Yoruba is not cause of your trauma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikeg1: 2:05am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You can spin it anyway you like. If you like sef...this outcry from Benue, change its title and say its Yoruba not Ibo.....thats all your cupt of tea.

Seek help for your trauma. Yoruba is not cause of your trauma.

Oh now it's stick to the topic after Afonja rejoiced and dancing dragging una worthless ass for attention. Now it's stick to the topic after exposing you demonic animals for the pigs you are. Well I'm not surprised, the rest of your brethren went crying to mods that I was bullying una. Ndi Ara. Schizophrenic demons.

I don't live in that shithole una call a country but considering Afonjas are the ones that brought illiterate as the president of that shithole likewise, considering Yorubas were the finance minister when it hit recession and dragged to the poverty capital of the world, you are the pioneer of the trauma currently running through that shithole. Who's "political sophistication" brought in an illiterate dragging your shithole past the level of 4th world country and in terms increasing your poverty? Hmmm I wonder who it was.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by MetaPhysical: 2:15am On Sep 03, 2019
Ikeg1:

Oh now it's stick to the topic after Afonja rejoiced and dancing dragging una worthless ass for attention. Now it's stick to the topic after exposing you demonic animals for the pigs you are. Well I'm not surprised, the rest of your brethren went crying to mods that I was bullying una. Ndi Ara. Schizophrenic demons.

I don't live in that shithole una call a country but considering Afonjas are the ones that brought illiterate as the president of that shithole likewise, considering Yorubas were the finance minister when it hit recession and dragged to the poverty capital of the world, you are the pioneer of the trauma currently running through that shithole. Who's "political sophistication" brought in an illiterate dragging your shithole past the level of 4th world country and in terms increasing your poverty? Hmmm I wonder who it was.

Buhari in his worse is far more sensible than Ojukwu at his best.

At his best Ojukwu could not even articulate a concise path for his people. Buhari on the other hand even in sickness and weak was still solidly pushing an agenda.

If Buhari election is the cause of your drama then blame your PDP for failing to override Yoruba and defeat Buhari at the polls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikeg1: 2:25am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Buhari in his worse is far more sensible than Ojukwu at his best.

At his best Ojukwu could not even articulate a concise path for his people. Buhari on the other hand even in sickness and weak was still solidly pushing an agenda.

If Buhari election is the cause of your drama then blame your PDP for failing to override Yoruba and defeat Buhari at the polls.

See the illiterate. Buhari that dragged the shithole to recession both times he was in power with the help of Afonjas, both times mind you, is who this idiot is deceiving himself of pushing agenda? What agenda is he pushing? Creating the worst country on Earth filled with Tribalism, terrorism, poverty, etc? Or maybe it's the agenda of hitting every negative indexes ranked? Or maybe it's the agenda of ignoring any democratic process? Or maybe it's the agenda of attacking whoever opposes his ruling? Or maybe it's the agenda of pure stupidity.

Ironically enough what Ojukwu saw and encouraged Gowon to implement during Aburi Accord, which is something Afonjas and the North, drop is exactly what Afonjas are wailing for now. Oh never mind, was wailing for when y'all were stuck in opposition for years.

Why the Bleep will I give a Bleep about your presidency. I'm pointing out the reason why your shithole dragged from one of the fastest growing nation in Africa to one of the least growing and increasing in depression and suicide was caused by Afonja's idiotic self titled "political sophistication." Yorubas are the reason your hellhole is dropping faster than a speed of light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Killings: You Have Few Months To End This Madness – Fani-Kayode Berates FG / Second Niger Bridge Users Will Pay Toll - FG / Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.