Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Where Are These Drugs For E.coli Bacteria Sold? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are These Drugs For E.coli Bacteria Sold? (799 Views)

Please Recommend Sex Manpower Drugs For Me / E-coli And Staphylococcus Infections, How To Avoid And Treat Them / Vagina fish smell; See the billions of vaginal bacteria under a microscope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are These Drugs For E.coli Bacteria Sold? by kenneth6901: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hello house!!

Where are these drugs ( Rocephin made by Roche and Ciprofloxacin sold in Lagos and how much is it sold? I have been suffering from E.coli for many years now and the symptom has been strong urge and frequent urination. Visited a hospital lately, my blood and urine was tested and that very bacteria was found.
Re: Where Are These Drugs For E.coli Bacteria Sold? by Kingsley10000: 5:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Augmentine
Re: Where Are These Drugs For E.coli Bacteria Sold? by sinaj(f): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Augmentine
You dont prescribe antibiotics drugs or other kind of drugs for someone without test. You dont even know if he is resistant to Augmentine.

The op should do the needful and settle his matter once and for all
Re: Where Are These Drugs For E.coli Bacteria Sold? by Kingsley10000: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2019
sinaj:
You dont prescribe antibiotics drugs or other kind of drugs for someone without test. You dont even know if he is resistant to Augmentine.

The op should do the needful and settle his matter once and for all
you're right though....op please go for laboratory test to know the right antibiotics to take

i once had salmonella typhii and ecoli,i used AUGENTIN to treat it
Re: Where Are These Drugs For E.coli Bacteria Sold? by kenneth6901: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:

you're right though....op please go for laboratory test to know the right antibiotics to take

i once had salmonella typhii and ecoli,i used AUGENTIN to treat it

Where is it and how much is it sold in Lagos? And also the one I mentioned earlier.
Re: Where Are These Drugs For E.coli Bacteria Sold? by Kingsley10000: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2019
kenneth6901:

Where is it and how much is it sold in Lagos? And also the one I mentioned earlier.
goto any pharmacy shop.The price is within 2500-3000naira

While ciprofloxaxin(preferably ciprotab)is less than 1000.

Two of them is good for typhoid fever(salmonella,ecoli,gram+and gram- bacterias)and some STI
Re: Where Are These Drugs For E.coli Bacteria Sold? by kenneth6901: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Kingsley10000:
goto any pharmacy shop.The price is within 2500-3000naira

While ciprofloxaxin(preferably ciprotab)is less than 1000.

Two of them is good for typhoid fever(salmonella,ecoli,gram+and gram- bacterias)and some STI

Thanks bro but am worried that it might return back again given that I have had it for over 8yrs, I don't know which one is more effective between "Augmentine and Rocephin the one made by Roche"
Re: Where Are These Drugs For E.coli Bacteria Sold? by Kingsley10000: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2019
kenneth6901:

Thanks bro but am worried that it might return back again given that I have had it for over 8yrs, I don't know which one is more effective between "Augmentine and Rocephin the one made by Roche"
it might return again buh if your immune system is strong,it will always supress it....

it just like malaria,you can't totally eradicate it from your system,its endemic.....no matter the those of anti malaria drug or injection you take,you will still find traces of malaria parasite in your blood.

If you take augemtin,maintain a very hygienic living(wash ur hands,heat ur food before eating,wash fruits with clean water and salt b4 eating,avoid kissing/raw sex,drink pure water etc)

and eat a lot of fruits and water to boast ur immune system

MOSTLY IMPORTANTLY VISIT A HOSPITAL FOR PROPER LABORATORY TEST

(1) (Reply)

Africa Is Just Not Going Anywhere. / Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. / Why Do People Associate Me With Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.