Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Why Do People Associate Me With Lust? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Associate Me With Lust? (798 Views)

Really Want To Get Married, (my Addiction/lust Is Consuming Me) / See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member / Signs You Are A Sexual Pervert Loaded With Lust!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Associate Me With Lust? by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why do people always associate me with lust?

I say this because I notice every time people talk about list, they tend to give me the eye or even talk about it a lot when I’m there.
Re: Why Do People Associate Me With Lust? by Auntyesther(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
*sings in a loud voice* AW WALKING AWAY!
Re: Why Do People Associate Me With Lust? by chatinent: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Please if you were not in Dangote daughter's birthday, I'll tell you sth... nobody really cares the f 'bout you!
Re: Why Do People Associate Me With Lust? by makydebbie(f): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
So this year too you've continued?
Re: Why Do People Associate Me With Lust? by taylor89(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lust?

I thought that word lust is synonymous with beauty

Abi are my eyes spoilt again
Re: Why Do People Associate Me With Lust? by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
taylor89:
Lust?

I thought that word lust is synonymous with beauty

Abi are my eyes spoilt again
How do they correlate?
Re: Why Do People Associate Me With Lust? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
mamagee3:
Why do people always associate me with lust?

I say this because I notice every time people talk about list, they tend to give me the eye or even talk about it a lot when I’m there.
ma'am go get a boyfriend and stop wasting your time on what people think about you
Re: Why Do People Associate Me With Lust? by Dreiwizzy: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Questions you need to ask yourself.

Qi: How do people see me? Am I an easy lay ??

Qii: Do I dress to kill? Do I expose my body too much ??

Qiii: What does my body language says? [My facial expressions might be seductive and inviting] Who knows ??

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Never Ever Get Married Because Of Love / Other Damages Caused By Surgeon Who Damaged Girl's Body / The 5 Characters I Cannot Cope With In A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.