Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business (37106 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Nigerians Vow To Vehemently Resist Any Attempt By FG To Arrest Chief Femi Fani- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Wizdre: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Let us forget sentiment. We are all Nigerians. We should rise and fight for our brothers in South Africa. I even wonder what all of you are looking for in South Africa. Nigeria is the king of Africa. You see America, Canada and Australia yet you choose to go to South Africa. Well, what should now happen is that all of you should start coming home and after then, we will destroy all there companies here. You can imagine, south Africa that we fought for their independent just like yesterday fa? It's the fault of these old goats in government. They are all mumskulls. That is why I will forever love Abacha.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Spacewalker(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hahaha,I just laugh at some of the comments.

Now I know that Nigerians like making noise online without taking actions.

Most Nigerians are hypocrites and can't do shit.

Some saying that they will burn down Mtn, Dstv and Shoprite are jokers of the century.

How they wan take do am?

Boycott ke
Boycott my ass undecided

Ordinary protest or revolution,they could not do to tackle Nigeria's leaders.

Many of them don't even care about Sowore anymore

They are talking about boycotting South Africa's companies, lobatan

Nonsense and ingredients sad
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by nrexzy: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
nonix22:
Boycott dey pain pass
E no go work people go still buy card, data, watch bbnaija etc
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by freeeeme(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
MTN...Leading telecoms in Nigeia
STANBIC IBTC...Leading Financial Sector
SHOPRITE..Leading Shopping mall
DSTV...Leading TV satellite
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by Brainy25: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
E be like dis guy done forget NTA and CNN no be the same thing
Light and darkness cannot join ooh

1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by optimus106(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2019
helinues:

N500 cable per month with no better entertaining programs.

No wonder your comments are shallow

Which sub is 500 per month...gotv ba? Mtchewwww
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business by nonix22(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2019
my brother, i know o
no be small thing. e go hard but e for pain pass
nrexzy:

E no go work people go still buy card, data, watch bbnaija etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.