Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,733 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (44140 Views)

BREAKING: FG Summons South Africa High Commissioner Over Xenophobic Attacks / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Amyyy2020: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2019
OCTOBER

lives nd properties of ur citizens are being lost nd u talking of delibration in a months tym
what is wrong with diz people fr goodness sake cry cry
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by COCKCROW: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2019
TOOTHLESS PRESIDO NOW TALKING TO ACT IN OCTOBER TWO MONTHS TO COME.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by focus7: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Why meeting in October when lives and properties are on daily attack?

Buhari have started with his useless go slow again.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by majamajic(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2019
waiting till October
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Edusouls(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Racoon:
Did this shame act by SA started today? Hell no! SA simply took on this xenophobic attack mode because of how it must have seen all the injustices & oppressive tendencies the Nigerian govt have meted out to its own people.Charity begins from home.
if this is how you reason then there is a very big problem with you upstairs, at times I wonder if some people eat from their anus ...

1 Like

Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Ayisatojo: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2019
This Bubu’s government is the most useless government I have ever known. How can you wait that long when your citizens in SA are being killed like fowls everyday? This useless government is so insensitive to security of lives and properties of her citizenry. No wonder the people being killed choose to be killed than return to Nigeria...

Abfinest007:
if I say this government is useless they will attacking me.take action now u want to wait till October before you do something is it when every Nigerian in South Africa might have died before this government will take action

1 Like

Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by obembet(f): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2019
ChemBrodar:
Late Comer Government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2unUQOPEyw

I watch this video. Nigeria government doesn't care about their citizens. No one can do this to SA here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by executive12: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2019
dejonathan:
If you're the president, will u tell the citizens to start burning shoprite and other south africans investments in Nigeria as a reprisal too

If you were a Nigerian living in SA or you have close family living in SA, will you be happy with your FG's response that your President Buhari will meet SA President in October over the killings going on now in August. So between now and October, the killings should continue, right?

1 Like

Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2019
dejonathan:
If you're the president, will u tell the citizens to start burning shoprite and other south africans investments in Nigeria as a reprisal too

I will have the balls to immediately read the riot act to the useless president of that stupid country... I will take it a step further by threatening boycotts and embargoes on South African investments and imports... Of course, there will be rebound effects on the citizens of Nigeria, especially those that depend on these things, but they will have to ride it out...

This calls for action, but I feel it's already a tad too late... The damage has been done almost irrevocably... Our leaders are too slow and cowardly (Don't tell me diplomacy), and A.U is dead!!! Spits!!! undecided
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Sunnymatey(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2019
This appears a govt support attack cus l dont remember seeing any security personel trying to remedy the situation.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by frankmoney(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2019
It's very hard to defend nigerians abroad as most are into illegal stuffs. But still say no to xenophobia

1 Like

Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by onatisi(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2019
focus7:
Why meeting in October when lives and properties are on daily attack?

Buhari have started with his useless go slow again.
But he said it before election and after that he is a slow person so ppl shouldn't expect any Rambo act from buhari. The only way to get his attention is to burn 3 fulanis living in Sa ,then buhari will trigger to action and within 24hrs do something. But as long as it is ibos and yorubas been killed ,he believes there is no problem

1 Like

Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Jabioro: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2019
kponkedenge:
So we are still planning further steps for this long? I watched a video of a Mozambican man being burnt alive on twitter yesterday..... And South Africans surrounded him and were videoing him.
I just felt sick watching that. I hope AU and other African countries individually take stronger measures against South Africans and their businesses outside their country.I am yet to raise a committee.. maybe next Dec.. that's the situation we found ourselves no quick or proactive action
The truth is that, these has been going on for too long and we were hoping they will change, but they haven't.... And it will only get worse if we don't take stronger measures on them.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by dejonathan(f): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Angelfrost:

I will have the balls to immediately read the riot act to the useless president of that stupid country... I will take it a step further by threatening boycotts and embargoes on South African investments and imports... Of course, there will be rebound effects on the citizens of Nigeria, especially those that depend on these things, but they will have to ride it out...

This calls for action, but I feel it's already a tad too late... The damage has been done almost irrevocably... Our leaders are too slow and cowardly (Don't tell me diplomacy), and A.U is dead!!! Spits!!! undecided
Hmmmmmm
U made some valid points thou
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by tealaw(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Look for any south African business in Nigeria and burn it down including their embassy. Stop d soft boycott shit. When you destroy their company, they will press their government to send police out to defend nigerians.
Burn every single MTN and ShopRite branch.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2019
obembet:

I watch this video. Nigeria government doesn't care about their citizens. No one can do this to SA here in Nigeria

If it happens, Nigerian police will be sent to fight Nigerians.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Proffdada: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2019
ChemBrodar:
Late Comer Government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2unUQOPEyw
see how united they are coordinating such attack. Nigerians won't start attacking Shoprite,mtn and other SA biz now for free loots
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by airminem(f): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2019
The president is meeting the President of SA in October?? So until the president meets the SA President, then the killing of Nigerians would likely continue, maybe even after sef
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Omoluabi16(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2019
They are destroying us now! and you will meet with him NEXT month I.e in about 30 days.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by airminem(f): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2019
I am grateful shoprite is my neighbor. Warming up
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Globaladventure: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2019
#Nigerianslivesmatters
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by westernboy(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2019
]The Federal government via its verified Twitter handle, has reacted to the recent Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians residing in South Africa.

Recall Igbere TV reported earlier that properties includings cars which belong to Nigerians in the country, was set on fire by South Africans. Shops belonging to Nigerians was also looted by South Africans as captured in a viral video.

President of the Nigeria Union South Africa, Adetola Olubajo, had said that recent attacks began on Sunday morning in Jeppestown area of Johannesburg.

Mr Olubajo said in a statement on Monday that the mob “looted several shops that were around the vicinity suspected to be owned by foreign nationals.”

The Federal government in its reaction stated that the attacks are unacceptable and that President Buhari will meet with the South African president, Cyril Ramaphosa, in October over the rising attacks.

http://igberetvnews.com/958350/enough-is-enough-fg-finally-breaks-silence-on-xenophobic-attacks-on-nigerians-in-south-africa/

NOW I TRULY BELIEVE, THERE WAS A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA .
THIS PRESENT ENTITY I HAILED FROM IS A FAILED state !

Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by tot(f): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2019
onatisi:

But he said it before election and after that he is a slow person so ppl shouldn't expect any Rambo act from buhari. The only way to get his attention is to burn 3 fulanis living in Sa ,then buhari will trigger to action and within 24hrs do something. But as long as it is ibos and yorubas been killed ,he believes there is no problem

cheesy cheesy grin Sad but true..
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by tot(f): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Basically, the South Africans have a full month (September) to burn and kill Nigerians... FOOLISH government. Meeting in October over something that should be addressed immediately. This statement on its own is a signal to the South African govt that the Nigerian govt really doesn't care.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by UgoManchester(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2019
I suggest we Nigerians in diaspora should boycott their MTN networks and other business accesories belonging to them. Let's see how they will survive with NigeriansUseless People, Xhenophobic Country.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by onatisi(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2019
obembet:

But somehow I blame those foreigners living in Sa, this isn't the first of such attacks and this definitely won't be the last and this particular attack has been in planning since last week. Why will ppl wait for south Africans to kill them before knowing it is better for them to leave the place ?
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Mcreloaded(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2019
As it dey hot do something now or anything. October is a No No.
This government should start being proactive and not reactive.
The same way our police always react to kidnappers instead of to be proactive not to talk of our soldiers who wait to be attacked by boko boys before they react.
As it dey hot show your self now if it is October then keep quiet and lets hope for miracles for our brothers in SA as miracle is more reliable than this government till October.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by jrusky(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2019
madenigga:

did u discover that they did not make any direct statement. the only reason why they decided to react is because Atiku did, and they wanted to join too let it not be like they are incompetent

Bro it's so sad. Till now I'm still wondering if Buhari in Aso Rock truly has Nigeria blood in him because how can a real son of a man so dumb, so clueless, no action, can't take decision, can't defend his father house like Buhari is doing its strange. Bro something nit right somewhere definitely.

Bro Nigeria really bought a bad market. Buhari is the most useless president in Nigeria history. Internal affair he can't handle, external affair he can't then who the hell is him
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Sunnymatey(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2019
frankmoney:
It's very hard to defend nigerians abroad as most are into illegal stuffs. But still say no to xenophobia
My dear, even if. Let the rule of law prevails. Not this mob action on innocent persons.
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by lilpage14(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2019
if only a single soul meant a thing for these politrickcians
Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by greatermeme: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2019
In the words of Buhari: wetin kwonsain me? Make I remove meat from my teeth joooor!

Re: “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Omoluabi16(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2019
tealaw:
Look for any south African business in Nigeria and burn it down including their embassy. Stop d soft boycott shit. When you destroy their company, they will press their government to send police out to defend nigerians.
Burn every single MTN and ShopRite branch.
And be ready to rot in jail. Dangote truck dey destroy lives everyday, what regulation agency has called him to order? Nothing will happen until we make our leaders accountable. According to them they are taking back their country.In their mind they are right, and taking their destiny in their hands. What have we ever done for ourselves as a people collectively?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil / VAT Collection: Appeal Court Orders Rivers, Lagos To Maintain Status Quo / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.