Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. (4643 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Pukkalolo: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bear in mind that women have short attention spans and they get easily distracted and bored.

So when guys ask me, “why is that girls ignore my chat online”, here's my two response:

1.) Girls have short attention spans and they get easily distracted and bored.

2.) Your chat is lame and PREDICTABLE so that why's they get bored easily and ignore your chat.

Typing....

6 Likes

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Pukkalolo: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
They say the first impression matters. The first impression a woman has about you can influence your interactions with her for weeks or even months. The best first impression to make online is that you are a highly confident, fun and exciting guy.

This is why the first message you send to a girl you just met online is the most vital text you will ever send her because this is the text that will determine whether she respond back to you and how she will view you from them.

Typing....

1 Like

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Pukkalolo: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
But unfortunately, the first message guys send out often look like this: "hey dear" or "hi, you look beautiful" or "Hi, Sweetheart, you look sexy" or “Hi, Can I get to know you" "or Hello” or “Heyyyyyyyyy” or “what’s up?”. and so on...

The problem is, Hundreds of guys are in these women DM sending them those same message and they are tired and bored of them.

An attractive woman is sick to absolute death of getting those kind of boring text because it conveys desperation, lameness and clinginess. So when she see the message, she'll just ignored the message; or if she's polite enough, she may just reply "thank you" but after that she start ignoring the messages.

Typing...
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Pukkalolo: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Think of it, the reason you open and read this post is because you know most of my posts on nairaland are realistic, fun, different and refreshing.

Is for the reason every lady always open my message and reply me out of excitement because they know unlike other boring guys, my message is fun, different and refreshing.

Typing....

2 Likes

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Spiff20(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Most rules don't work for these girls. All you get is:
Lol
You're so funny
Lemme oh
Wow
Nice

Women are mostly dumb.

8 Likes

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Vicboy1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Senseless trash
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by KingEarnest(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
"I don't like messaging ladies I don't know,
but when I do...it means she has a beautiful
smile"

I'm stealing this line grin

1 Like

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Pukkalolo: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
If you want to easily catch a girl attention online and make her happily respond to you, then your message has to be DIFFERENT, FUN and even shocking...so she'll be naturally be inspired to engage you in the conversation.

For example, if you tell her, "hi, you look beautiful," it's not going to catch her attention because the message is too common, predictable and needy, so she'll just ignore your message.

But instead I'll tell her something like this:

"I don't like messaging ladies I don't know, but when I do...it means she has a beautiful smile."

With that kind of message, she is gonna get excited about responding back to you.

Typing....

4 Likes

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Pukkalolo: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Another example, here's how most guys will initiate chat with a girl, Hi, Sweetheart, you look sexy" or “Hi, Can I get to know you" or any other desperate lameness.

But I'm different from most guys: women don't get bored with me, because my message always appear like an EXPLOSION in her inbox; I tell her something like:

"I don't usually inbox girls on Facebook...I think you've use your tempting smile to seduced me."

The message will get them more excited and inspire them to reply.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Pukkalolo: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
If you learn how to text beautiful girls online, build attraction and make them fall in love with you, then you can click the link in my signature to learn more.

Typing....
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by carlleung(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pukkalolo:
Another example, here's how most guys will initiate chat with a girl, Hi, Sweetheart, you look sexy" or “Hi, Can I get to know you" or any other desperate lameness.

But I'm different from most guys: women don't get bored with me, because my message always appear like an EXPLOSION in her inbox; I tell her something like:

"I don't usually inbox girls on Facebook...I think you've use your tempting smile to seduced me."

The message will get them more excited and inspire them to reply.

Typing...

Bro, work on your tenses. It will put a lady off instanta

1 Like

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Rucheen(m): 4:17am On Oct 12, 2023
'You've use your tempting smile'

This is a grammatical crime
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by DyingFetus: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2023
A thread for Simp-sons to gather and discuss their simping mechanisms

2 Likes

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Fahvvy: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2023
This is trash! undecided...
Premium trash! undecided...

You said "girls have short attention span", so why then should it be the responsibility of a man to keep her attention? undecided...

If her attention span is short, then it's proof that's she's dumb undecided...

I mean, it takes paying attention to advance in anything, so if their attention span is short, then she's dumb - no wonder women are generally mediocre at best undecided...

And any woman that is dumb is dumb and trying to be "creative" to chat with a dumb woman is dumb undecided...

Sincerely...
I can't put this much effort for any dumb woman, God forbid! I have better things to channel my creativity towards undecided...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by landmark86: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2023
They play
Gals of nowadays are after pocket not words

4 Likes

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Vicboy1(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2023
OP wan cash out like ilegend with his stupid and useless books. I pity those that will purchase those nonsense books
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Odogwubitters78(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2023
Vicboy1:
OP wan cash out like ilegend with his stupid and useless books. I pity those that will purchase those nonsense books
😂😂😂 that trash no dey work at all
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by 6ixVille: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2023
Mods should move this post to the bin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by benqo01(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:
But unfortunately, the first message guys send out often look like this: "hey dear" or "hi, you look beautiful" or "Hi, Sweetheart, you look sexy" or “Hi, Can I get to know you" "or Hello” or “Heyyyyyyyyy” or “what’s up?”. and so on...

The problem is, Hundreds of guys are in these women DM sending them those same message and they are tired and bored of them.

And what do this girl reply with? Have it in mind that most of this girls re dumb and can't hold an active conversation so stop blaming the guys here.

An attractive woman is sick to absolute death of getting those kind of boring text because it conveys desperation, lameness and clinginess. So when she see the message, she'll just ignored the message; or if she's polite enough, she may just reply "thank you" but after that she start ignoring the messages.

Typing...
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by benqo01(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Fahvvy:
This is trash! undecided...
Premium trash! undecided...

You said "girls have short attention span", so why then should it be the responsibility of a man to keep her attention? undecided...

If her attention span is short, then it's proof that's she's dumb undecided...

I mean, it takes paying attention to advance in anything, so if their attention span is short, then she's dumb - no wonder women are generally mediocre at best undecided...

And any woman that is dumb is dumb and trying to be "creative" to chat with a dumb woman is dumb undecided...

Sincerely...
I can't put this much effort for any dumb woman, God forbid! I have better things to channel my creativity towards undecided...

What the OP fails to understand is that most of these girls re fucking dumb dey can't hold an active conversation That is a very greedy acts from them

1 Like

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by narite: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2023
benqo01:

What the OP fails to understand is that most of these girls re fucking dumb dey can't hold an active conversation That is a very greedy acts from them

Yeah! Most are dumb. The dumbs ones are easy to fu**cked without going through too much chitchat. I buy her some little stuffs, invite her over and get it over with.

You don’t establish meaningful relationship with the dumb one’s. Puss**y is all they have to offer and puss**y should be the only thing you should accept.

While the smart ones cannot be easily Bleep***ed with a plate of rice or some little cash offer. This ones are more intelligent. So, they are drawn to you by your level of intelligence, this has to do with how you dress, your confidence, if you are a great conversationalist (here comes what the OP is trying to say).

If you are the opposite of this things, meaning you are raggedy, lacks confidence, boring talks. They are going to take you for a faggöt. Your money can’t buy their puss*y, if you force it with money, you will end up becoming what they call mugu. It is this type of ladies you establish a meaningful relationship with. Anyone cannot just bend her over with a plate of rice or because you have got some beautiful gadgets.

In conclusion, there are two kinds of ladies; the dumb ones and the smart ones, don’t be deceive by the way they look (I can carry dozen’s of books and have absolutely nothing in my head) In their case, it the fashioned, graceful way they dress. know the one you are dealing with and the ways to deal with them.

4 Likes

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Pukkalolo: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2023
narite:

Yeah! Most are dumb. The dumbs ones are easy to fu**cked without going through too much chitchat. I buy her some little stuffs, invite her over and get it over with.

You don’t establish meaningful relationship with the dumb one’s. Puss**y is all they have to offer and puss**y should be the only thing you should accept.

While the smart ones cannot be easily Bleep***ed with a plate of rice or some little cash offer. This ones are more intelligent. So, they are drawn to you by your level of intelligence, this has to do with how you dress, your confidence, if you are a great conversationalist (here comes what the OP is trying to say).

If you are the opposite of this things, meaning you are raggedy, lacks confidence, boring talks. They are going to take you for a faggöt. Your money can’t buy their puss*y, if you force it with money, you will end up becoming what they call mugu. It is this type of ladies you establish a meaningful relationship with. Anyone cannot just bend her over with a plate of rice or because you have got some beautiful gadgets.

In conclusion, there are two kinds of ladies; the dumb ones and the smart ones, don’t be deceive by the way they look (I can carry dozen’s of books and have absolutely nothing in my head) In their case, it the fashioned, graceful way they dress. know the one you are dealing with and the ways to deal with them.

Narite, you've said it all. Too much sense is flowing through your post.

1 Like

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by jelel6: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2023
narite:

Omo laugh wan kee me this morning for here 😂😂😂😂😂.

I share and agree with majority of what you said. But I still think most of the OP's prospective students actually know the drill better than the supposed teacher 😏.

According to the OP, this opening line will get the attention of the "smart" ones you talked about:

smile"

Would you open with that to the "smart" ones? 😁
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Pukkalolo: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2023
Vicboy1:

It's too late bro... Since I started telling people about my book here on nairaland, A lot of guys
have send me PM, to make more enquiry about the book. And you are not better than them in any way. Infact, chances are that they are way more smarter than you, judging from your kind of comments here on nairaland.

I've already sold many copies already. And all the guys who has read the books has giving me nothing but positive feedbacks.

But my primary aim is not to cash out; that's very shallow. I just want to help guys improve their game with women, making money is only a secondary aspect.

I've been doing it for free years ago. But guys advice me package my crazy and unique dating wisdom and put it in a book
And that what I did.

You criticize guys like Me or ilegend, but it might be a surprised to you that guys like us are probably doing comfortably well in real life. But well, it doesn't matter; who cares.

This might be a faceless forum, but don't judge a book by its cover.

Anyways, thanks for reading my post as always.

3 Likes

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by StubbornGENIUS: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sounds like something ilegendd will post.
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by narite: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
jelel6:

Omo laugh wan kee me this morning for here 😂😂😂😂😂.

I share and agree with majority of what you said. But I still think most of the OP's prospective students actually know the drill better than the supposed teacher 😏.

According to the OP, this opening line will get the attention of the "smart" ones you talked about:

smile"

Would you open with that to the "smart" ones? 😁
Firstly, Chatting with smart ladies it all about catching cruise being a straight shooter (confidence) but combined with intellect. Saying things without brain will make you appear rude, irritating, rash and disgusting ( I guess this is the hardest part for most men)

You say things like you are just cruising not serious at all. I am assuring you; ladies knows how to decode things than we men. They get the real message without you saying it too serious.

Secondly, complement is good. Ladies loves complement, they constantly seek for it but never give it to them too easily. If you should do; they will instantly, intuitively know that you are a faggöt and They just finish blocking your type.

If you are going to give them complement, say it in such a way that the complement is not what you are actually going for but something else but you just have no choice but to point out the complement. This is kind of hard to explain. Using the Op example of sending message to a beautiful lady you saw on Facebook, I can say something like this.

Me: Good afternoon

Her: Hi

Me: I don’t know how to say this but For the past few days i have been extremely bored. What is even more worst, the people i keep coming across seems to have a more boring life than I am. I am Sure the devil himself most be finding my condition pitiful right now. He probably must be shedding some tears for me.

( point I want you to notice from this; is how I am telling her straightforward, right from the very beginning about my bored life but in not too serious a way)

Her: Lol. Hmmm

Me: Anyways; I was scrolling through this app like I always do but this time; I saw this glowing, gorgeous, seductive creature. Beautiful beyond human comprehension, then I say to myself; there is no way this creature could be Boring.

(Notice how I complement her, as if the complement is not what I am actually trying to point out but something else. Or make her prove herself, if she truly is all that I described) This is how you complement a lady. Never be direct with it. And most importantly notice how I am not too serious with words but just cruising. Ladies are good at decoding message. She knows all I am trying to say is can we be friends.

Her: Lol

Me: or is it possible for something to be bright and dull at the same time?

Her: Lol…I don’t know ooo

Me: I am from Ibadan. Where are you from?

Her: Ekiti

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Baronthecelebri: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Make money

1 Like

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by elotajohn1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:
If you want to easily catch a girl attention online and make her happily respond to you, then your message has to be DIFFERENT, FUN and even shocking...so she'll be naturally be inspired to engage you in the conversation.

For example, if you tell her, "hi, you look beautiful," it's not going to catch her attention because the message is too common, predictable and needy, so she'll just ignore your message.

But instead I'll tell her something like this:

"I don't like messaging ladies I don't know, but when I do...it means she has a beautiful smile."

With that kind of message, she is gonna get excited about responding back to you.

Typing....

They've blocked me. Thank you o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Vicboy1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
narite:

Firstly, Chatting with smart ladies it all about catching cruise being a straight shooter (confidence) but combined with intellect. Saying things without brain will make you appear rude, irritating, rash and disgusting ( I guess this is the hardest part for most men)

You say things like you are just cruising not serious at all. I am assuring you; ladies knows how to decode things than we men. They get the real message without you saying it too serious.

Secondly, complement is good. Ladies loves complement, they constantly seek for it but never give it to them too easily. If you should do; they will instantly, intuitively know that you are a faggöt and They just finish blocking your type.

If you are going to give them complement, say it in such a way that the complement is not what you are actually going for but something else but you just have no choice but to point out the complement. This is kind of hard to explain. Using the Op example of sending message to a beautiful lady you saw on Facebook, I can say something like this.

Me: Good afternoon

Her: Hi

Me: I don’t know how to say this but For the past few days i have been extremely bored. What is even more worst, the people i keep coming across seems to have a more boring life than I am. I am Sure the devil himself most be finding my condition pitiful right now. He probably must be shedding some tears for me.

( point I want you to notice from this; is how I am telling her straightforward, right from the very beginning about my bored life but in not too serious a way)

Her: Lol. Hmmm

Me: Anyways; I was scrolling through this app like I always do but this time; I saw this glowing, gorgeous, seductive creature. Beautiful beyond human comprehension, then I say to myself; there is no way this creature could be Boring.

(Notice how I complement her, as if the complement is not what I am actually trying to point out but something else. Or make her prove herself, if she truly is all that I described) This is how you complement a lady. Never be direct with it. And most importantly notice how I am not too serious with words but just cruising. Ladies are good at decoding message. She knows all I am trying to say is can we be friends.

Her: Lol

Me: or is it possible for something to be bright and dull at the same time?

Her: Lol…I don’t know ooo

Me: I am from Ibadan. Where are you from?

Her: Ekiti
This is pure nonsense
If you want most girls to flow well with you in chat just show them money

1 Like

Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Vicboy1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:

It's too late bro... Since I started telling people about my book here on nairaland, A lot of guys
have send me PM, to make more enquiry about the book. And you are not better than them in any way. Infact, chances are that they are way more smarter than you, judging from your kind of comments here on nairaland.

I've already sold many copies already. And all the guys who has read the books has giving me nothing but positive feedbacks.

But my primary aim is not to cash out; that's very shallow. I just want to help guys improve their game with women, making money is only a secondary aspect.

I've been doing it for free years ago. But guys advice me package my crazy and unique dating wisdom and put it in a book
And that what I did.

You criticize guys like Me or ilegend, but it might be a surprised to you that guys like us are probably doing comfortably well in real life. But well, it doesn't matter; who cares.

This might be a faceless forum, but don't judge a book by its cover.

Anyways, thanks for reading my post as always.

Mumu , so buying your shitty books means the are actually work abi. You are not different from scammers
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Vicboy1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
narite:

Person de sell books on how to chat with girls
There is no magic tricks on how to make a girl flow well with you in chat
Any girl wey no wan flow well with you won't ever flow well with you in chat, have some sense abeg
Re: If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. by Gee64: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dey play away your time looking for how to catch a girlfriend. The girl is thinking of how to catch your money!

Let me tell you something: Women are smarter than men when comes to relationship.

Catch am first; your financial status will start experiencing diminishing returns. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Cheating? / Pic: What Do You Guys Think About This Lady? / See What This Pretty Bae Wrote About Her Man (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.