Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (106542 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by vineyardfarms: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nig FM keep inviting South African FM to his office while threat to life and properties increases daily. Can't the Govt, Senate, REP send high power delegate to SA to dig out the root cause? Insecurity here in nig and abroad These Nig abroad are the life - line to this Govt spending on subsidies, excessive borrowing and election trade money thro remitance of hard currency. they deserve better treatment. Can't be Weak at home, weak abroad. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by theadams(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
athaboi:
Boko Haram ke, is he related to shakarau?

shekarau is former governor Kano state and senator representing Kano central.
The B.H is 'SHEKAU' not 'SHEKARAU'

grin
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Isoduwa(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
geezynoni:
Who will join me in looting shoprite. #lootforloot

Inbox me your location
Me and my niggies dey road already

#enough is enough

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Luvlyna(f): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
I'm not Yoruba nether I'm I Hausa or Fulani. So wtf are you talking about? undecided

You called your country zoo and yet you want the president of the zoo to come to your rescue when you are in danger?

Clowns.

My people are not in SA heck, they hardly travel outside the shores of Rivers state.But we all know igbos are many in South African, and 80% of them are getting killed. Instead of complaining of buhari not doing anything, why not go complain to Nnamdi Kanu so that will go and rescue you guys?

Abeg shut up! Ndi we the south south people. So if major tribes are talking you sef will follow and put mouth. If we check well, you might even be among those tribes you mentioned above.. Abeg park well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Luvlyna:

Abeg shut up! Ndi we the south south people. So if major tribes are talking you sef will follow and put mouth. If we check well, you might even be among those tribes you mentioned above.. Abeg park well
grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by shogsman(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
If you voted buhari in this last election, shame on you.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by MPSA(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Guys! I understand the Stress of my Fellow South Africans, I don't Believe this is a hate towards Africans, We have a lot of hustlers in South Africa, Just imagine When we add other hustlers from other countries, Selling stuff on our Streets, I don't think you will be happy if we can go to Nigeria and start selling Bananas and Apples with you on your streets, I don't think struggling Nigerians will accept that, Hustlers isn't the investors, Our Shops in Nigeria employed you Guys, But hustlers are doing things differently, That where the Problem is starting, That's how I see this provoking "Xenophobic ", I can't sell Bananas and Apples on your streets because I don't want to provoke your Hustlers, If you call this Xenophobic, Good for you, I don't Support this Looters and Criminals, But you must also be careful When you're doing business in other countries, " Hire a Shop and employ locals if you're a real business man ", Selling on the street isn't save, That's how I see things here
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by MPSA(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
Visit South Africa and see your Hustlers on our Streets, They're not investors, They are doing business their way, Sometimes that provoke Struggling locals, On other side you call that Xenophobic Not Provocation
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by stasius: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
If Nigeria managed her resources well as a country, who is south Africa to threaten us??

Chai! Our leaders save us.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
It is sad to say but the government that you [Nigerians] pledge allegiance to does not give fvck about you. If you have a problem, a menace either you accept the status quo ante or devise your own means of dealing with the issue. Self help has become the only way that problems in Nigeria get resolved. To wait on your government to come to your rescue, you have to wait till hell freezes over. If South Africa has a presence in Nigeria, you know what to do by now albeit covertly.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nature8(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
MPSA:
Guys! I understand the Stress of my Fellow South Africans, I don't Believe this is a hate towards Africans, We have a lot of hustlers in South Africa, Just imagine When we add other hustlers from other countries, Selling stuff on our Streets, I don't think you will be happy if we can go to Nigeria and start selling Bananas and Apples with you on your streets, I don't think struggling Nigerians will accept that, Hustlers isn't the investors, Our Shops in Nigeria employed you Guys, But hustlers are doing things differently, That where the Problem is starting, That's how I see this provoking "Xenophobic ", I can't sell Bananas and Apples on your streets because I don't want to provoke your Hustlers, If you call this Xenophobic, Good for you, I don't Support this Looters and Criminals, But you must also be careful When you're doing business in other countries, " Hire a Shop and employ locals if you're a real business man ", Selling on the street isn't save, That's how I see things here

That's the most idiotic and lame excuse I have ever heard. Do you think that all the hawkers on the streets of Lagos and Abuja are only Nigerians? Nigeria is the most open border society in that continent. If you are worried about those foreigners-you called hustlers- selling on your streets and competing with your folks, then get the fvck out of Nigeria with your big companies. Please. do not makeup a dumb excuse for your bad behavior. How many lives and properties belonging to Indians and Lebanese -that actually hold the economic power of your country- have you looted and destroyed? I bet you NONE. But you guys always have the strength to rail against other black folks. I implore Nigerians to go on a rampage and destroy whatever assets your government has in Nigeria to let you guys know that no one country has monopoly on violence. This is not the first time that you folks had attacked, killed and maimed Nigerians in your country and got away with it and that gave you the audacity to repeat it time and time again. This nonsense has to come to a STOP!
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Meliian(f): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
I'm not Yoruba nether I'm I Hausa or Fulani. So wtf are you talking about? undecided

You called your country zoo and yet you want the president of the zoo to come to your rescue when you are in danger?

Clowns.

My people are not in SA heck, they hardly travel outside the shores of Rivers state.But we all know igbos are many in South African, and 80% of them are getting killed. Instead of complaining of buhari not doing anything, why not go complain to Nnamdi Kanu so that will go and rescue you guys?

You have a point.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Bayoibee: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chai see as dem Dey ridicule Nigeria because of our poor leader, they already know they don’t care about us at home not to talk of abroad...
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Elliot2(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

Clowns.

Mumu
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Meliian:

You have a point.
Thank You. smiley
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by IYANGBALI: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Igbo man don spoke
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by MPSA(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
MaNyEsq:

That's the most idiotic and lame excuse I have ever heard. Do you think that all the hawkers on the streets of Lagos and Abuja are only Nigerians? Nigeria is the most open border society in that continent. If you are worried about those foreigners-you called hustlers- selling on your streets and competing with your folks, then get the fvck out of Nigeria with your big companies. Please. do not makeup a dumb excuse for your bad behavior. How many lives and properties belonging to Indians and Lebanese -that actually hold the economic power of your country- have you looted and destroyed? I bet you NONE. But you guys always have the strength to rail against other black folks. I implore Nigerians to go on a rampage and destroy whatever assets your government has in Nigeria to let you guys know that no one country has monopoly on violence. This is not the first time that you folks had attacked, killed and maimed Nigerians in your country and got away with it and that gave you the audacity to repeat it time and time again. This nonsense has to come to a STOP!
I understand you talk from your heart, Your are very Clueless about South Africa, South Africa is completely different compare to Nigeria, South Africa is attracting more people across the world, This isn't an excuse is a fact, I see your People each and every day here in Johannesburg and Pretoria, Not only your People, Many Migrants around the world each and every day, Our Struggling local Guys want freedom in their Country, Competition from outside isn't on their list, That's Why they are behaving like this, Nigeria don't attract high Number of migrants like South Africa, This is a sign of feed Up locals, If you want to believe what you want to Believe, Good for you, "Your Hustlers don't disturb our struggling South Africans ", This is what you want to hear to feel happy, Believe me, I know My Country better than you, You Better listen to What I see, This isn't an excuse like you claim, Visit South Africa and see what I am talking about, Streets of Johannesburg is always full of people from other countries, Our Struggling Locals are really concern grin
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by gentleedu(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
adewest1999:
grin an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth

a shop for a shop....... Abeg when we dey go destroy shoprite
guy why don't we just burn it down to the ground?
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by centaustine: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
We nigerians are living in a goddamn country but i think southners hav biten more than they can really chew...maybe they've 4goten how dangerous we can be...no mater how rough a country can be, nigerians must reside and conquer there.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by isnovic(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hash tag #boycottSAproducts should start trending immediately.

Bleep I like the Persians on this:

Nigeria should lobby AU and other sister countries in West Africa, East Africa and Northern Africa.

Ensure and see to it that all things SA is boycotted.

When they feel the economic downturn and the austerity is biting hard, they will learn to embrace other culture, people and most importantly learn to live, think and act like Africans.

Above all, they will learn to value those countries who stood with them, invested funds and laid down diplomatic ties for them to enjoy the freedom they now have
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Phyde: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
After reading their comments , I will never wish my enemy to remain in SA.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by MPSA(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
isnovic:
Hash tag #boycottSAproducts should start trending immediately.

Bleep I like the Persians on this:

Nigeria should lobby AU and other sister countries in West Africa, East Africa and Northern Africa.

Ensure and see to it that all things SA is boycotted.

When they feel the economic downturn and the austerity is biting hard, they will learn to embrace other culture, people and most importantly learn to live, think and act like Africans.

Above all, they will learn to value those countries who stood with them, invested funds and laid down diplomatic ties for them to enjoy the freedom they now have
If you have other option, Good for you, Bottom line is: " Unemployment rate is too high in South Africa, That means the number of hustlers is too high, Accepting other hustlers from other countries will cause a Serious problem in South Africa, Like I Said Before, This is the fight between our Struggling South Africans and Your Hustlers, Look after your Hustlers Guys to Avoid this "Xenophobic ", It's not a provocation on our hustlers According to you, Xenophobic is the main cause like you said, You can't solve this problem since you don't want to Listen to My advice grin Crime is one of the reasons According to their complaints, Since you don't want to Listen, Keep on Shouting Your Xenophobic , I can't mislead you My Tribal Brother grin
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by Hotzone(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Shop rite Egbu road owerri for demolition tomorrow .
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by jrusky(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Really you South Africans want to feel boko haram bah

Nice one.
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by rampantlover: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Why are you still in that country if your life is at risk. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by dochenaj: 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
delpee:
I don't agree with the looting and killings. It's most unfair. However I observe from the comments of the South Africans that they don’t want lawlessness and more crime in their country. Can't we just do clean business wherever we go?
So you want to tell me that those doing this illegal business are above the law, that the SA police cannot arrest them and prosecute them to the full extent of the law. Do the need the civilians to do their work for them?
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by LocalNietzsche: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
I hope you will have the same view when yorubas start protesting Lagos is not for Igbos. Because that sentiment is strong too now. [quote author=liberalchick post=81891044][/quote]
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by LocalNietzsche: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
I hope you have the same view when Yorubas start shouting Igbos must leave Lagos. Cause that sentiment is strong too now. [quote author=liberalchick post=81891044][/quote]
Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by liberalchick(f): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
I agree with your sentiment, I think people should fight for what is right wether it benefits them or not. However, I crossed out the “white indigenous South Africans” because those does not exist.

I am not Igbo, neither do I live in Lagos.

LocalNietzsche:
I hope you have the same view when Yorubas start shouting Igbos must leave Lagos. Cause that sentiment is strong too now.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style by ghettochild(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2019
have u guyz seen how UNeducated they sound n full of deep hate... I live in s.a n this for one... is d averaged characteristics of this barbarians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.