Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. (2890 Views)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Phenomenal16(f): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

But its d truth na.. i even left her without breaking up officially
...hahhahaaha

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by fcdgrand(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2019
that is no go area, even my s*xmate a.k.a girlfriend, i find out she is in nairaland, i will see her as "men basher", kick her out sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Wow, you mean she bashes guys on nairaland and still be sleeping with you,, what a shame...
fcdgrand:
that is no go area, even my s*xmate a.k.a girlfriend, i find out she is in nairaland, i will see her as "men basher", kick her out sharp sharp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by AstroOG: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Just be aware that 'we' knw her but don't be like CHENZEN that nearly drank sniper for one NL gurl

carter009:
Lolz, I don't understand bro, what do you mean by (WE)....

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by fcdgrand(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
carter009:
Wow, you mean she bashes guys on nairaland and still be sleeping with you,, what a shame...
i never meet her througth nairaland but offline, later find out she is in nairaland, i have to kick her sorry as$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
fcdgrand:
i never meet her througth nairaland but offline, later find out she is in nairaland, i have to kick her sorry as$

Stupid.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

She was good-looking online but wen i saw her physically, i died a little inside me. She was ugly(not dat ugly tho)

Her boobs were so flat infact almostd no boobs, always nagging.

So your concern was the boobs, and how she looks, not quality attributes? What if she also saw you and died inside?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Even I should ever meet a nairalander, it will be as friends.
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
carter009:
Mine is even complicated now, I really do like her so much, but I don't think it will possible again, after knowing some certain things about her.....

Na only guys go dey whine like sissies untop small issue, what could be soo bad that you can't continue with her? No one is perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by chinchonglee(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So your concern was the boobs, and how she looks, not quality attributes? What if she also saw you and died inside?
She shuld die na... Mind you i dont walk about with x-ray machine soni cant knw her attributes. The only attribute i noticed was constant nagging.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

She shuld die na... Mind you i dont walk about with x-ray machine soni cant knw her attributes. The only attribute i noticed was constant nagging.

Mean.
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
why this na
chinchonglee:

She was good-looking online but wen i saw her physically, i died a little inside me. She was ugly(not dat ugly tho)

Her boobs were so flat infact almostd no boobs, always nagging.
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by chinchonglee(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Mean.
Its fact tho. But sincerely my future wife needs to attract me sexually so dat i dnt cheat on her. She musnt be fine

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by chinchonglee(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
why this na
Was i too mean?

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
AstroOG:

Just be aware that 'we' knw her but don't be like CHENZEN that nearly drank sniper for one NL gurl

huh?

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by nisai: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Even I should ever meet a nairalander, it will be as friends.
Yes of course. But don't you think there might be consequential affection due to attractive factors?

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
You will not understand dear.
Fountainofyouth:

Na only guys go dey whine like sissies untop small issue, what could be soo bad that you can't continue with her? No one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
OK bro.
fcdgrand:
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lolz, OK bro.
AstroOG:

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
carter009:
You will not understand dear.

Aiit.
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
nisai:
Yes of course. But don't you think there might be consequential affection due to attractive factors?

I doubt it, especially the ones in romance here, probably politics section or other places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I doubt it, especially the ones in romance here, probably politics section or other places.
ARE PSYCHOS
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Biglittlelois(f): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
ARE PSYCHOS

Not all though, I almost had something with one I met on this section, though he isn't frequent or a blabber like most here, let's just say very few are not insane, lol.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Not all though, I almost had something with one I met on this section, though he isn't frequent or a blabber like most here, let's just say very few are not insane, lol.
My point exactly.
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by amiibaby(f): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is so hilarious

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by fcdgrand(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Stupid.
insane. beside she never know that i know, she is in nairaland, i can not deal with "men basher" & "potential feminist"!

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by fcdgrand(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
carter009:
OK bro.
and she never know that i know, she is in nairaland, i can't deal with men basher and potential feminist!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Blissbath(f): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wow
ednut1:
angry yes my wife to be is from here
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
fcdgrand:
insane. beside she never know that i know, she is in nairaland, i can not deal with "men basher" & "potential feminist"!

Imagine someone dump you that exact same reason, won't you call the person stupid?
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
ednut1:
angry yes my wife to be is from here

She try.
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Liftkid:
I would rather remain single than slide into the dm of any female nairalander for relationship talks.

Have you forgotin how you disturb me with dms then undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by nisai: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Have you forgotin how you disturb me with dms then undecided
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deleted / What Couples Do … (18+) / I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.