Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,299 members, 7,842,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa (1899 Views)

What Igbos Need To Understand About Foreign Direct Investment. / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by miteolu(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
zhike:
am currently Johannesburg and am Nigerian but am surprised about the noise that is happening in Nigeria.

What's this one saying?

Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
izzou:

He is a SouthAfrican that came here to feel very important

Of all the videos I've watched, both on TV and online, its always filled with blacks. I don't think Asians are as much as blacks there.... I may be wrong though
Actually, there are numbers of Pakistanis, Ethopians and Somalians in the retail sector in most Sa cities. They manage small spaza(retail) shops and must have been also affected by the mob.

Nothwithstading, to say there was no Nigerian shops attacked is joke taken too far .
Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by Turantula(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
zhike:
am currently Johannesburg and am Nigerian but am surprised about the noise that is happening in Nigeria. the attacks that are happening in SA are affecting mostly Pakistans, Indians, Bangladesh, somalians and other Asian tribes. people are attacking people that own spaza shops and non of Nigerian owns spaza shops.
Please stop overreacting Nigerians.
You are invited to the new yam festival happening Enugu State, Nigeria. Accommodation, feeding transportation all paid for.
See you and expecting you.
Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by justtoodark: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
Turantula:

You are invited to the new yam festival happening Enugu State, Nigeria. Accommodation, feeding transportation all paid for.
See you and expecting you.

hahahaha....you people bad no be small....
Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by sheffyUTD(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
zhike:

Yes, if so Zulus will attack you.

You over dull
Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by princemillla(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Actually, there are numbers of Pakistanis, Ethopians and Somalians in the retail sector in most Sa cities. They manage small spaza(retail) shops and must have been also affected by the mob.

Nothwithstading, to say there was no Nigerian shops attacked is joke taken too far .

Don't mind him..... Was not surprised wen that ogenekunu abi wettin be hin name said no Nigerians shop was affected. What happen to this igbo guy that's sells African food. My friend who is an hair dresser shop was burn to ashes.

Tho am currently glue to SABC and they claimed 2 SA dead, 2 unidentified and 1 may be monzabique or so.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by zhike: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2019
justtoodark:

dont mind him....soo,we should look the other way because its not nigerians they are attackin....??

we have enough evidence now that they are attackin nigerians too....!!

and what wtf is a spaza....??

The fact is only few Nigerians are affected, mostly those Nigerians who wear muslim dresses could be misinterpreted as Asians.
Spaza is very little supermarket. Nigerians only owns barbershop , internet cafe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by zhike: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2019
mayorlee007:
It a lie you guys want to change rhetorics, even it is Asians nah only there country Asians dey why don't do the same here in Nigeria to Asian biz. jorburg is large may be not your side of the city, but we have it on good authority that South Africans are are looting foreign owned shops including Nigeria owned businesses. Stop spreading falsehood. what of the Nigerian killed on Sunday by South African police. idiot, even a south African lady confirmed it

Please get your fact rights, only few nigerian are affected by this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by zhike: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
justtoodark:
you people should stop....anybody killed or their stuffs destroyed is a problem wheather nigerian or not....

we all should rally and stop this madness wheather black,white chinese or wharever tribe....

South Africa must make plan JHB is crowded with people selling things on the street without paying tax. All illegal foreigners should just go back.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by zhike: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2019
izzou:

He is a SouthAfrican that came here to feel very important

Of all the videos I've watched, both on TV and online, its always filled with blacks. I don't think Asians are as much as blacks there.... I may be wrong though

some Somalians, Pakistanis are darker than Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by zhike: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Thanks for saying this, few Nigerians are affected.

we expected Pakistan to complain not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by Turantula(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2019
zhike:

Thanks for saying this, few Nigerians are affected.

we expected Pakistan to complain not Nigeria.

U r smart! That is why we are not complaining, in fact we are inviting you to our New Yam festival, please come with your family as we awiat you patiently
Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by zhike: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Turantula:

U r smart! That is why we are not complaining, in fact we are inviting you to our New Yam festival, please come with your family as we awiat you patiently

It was going to be better if you were inviting me to job creation summit. not just dancing function, i think this is the kind of mentality that drags Nigeria backwards.
Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by nototribalist: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
zhike:
am currently Johannesburg and am Nigerian but am surprised about the noise that is happening in Nigeria. the attacks that are happening in SA are affecting mostly Pakistans, Indians, Bangladesh, somalians and other Asian tribes. people are attacking people that own spaza shops and non of Nigerian owns spaza shops.
Please stop overreacting Nigerians.

You're very stupid, I wish they catch you before tomorrow
Re: Nigeria Overreacts About Foreign Shops Attacks In South Africa by zhike: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
nototribalist:

You're very stupid, I wish they catch you before tomorrow

Catch me and do what. you are just panicking nothing is happening here to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Osinbajo Visits Late Rider Ali Gomina’s Family / Covid19: Obaseki Is The Most Foolish Governor I Know In Nigeria / Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.