Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria (6189 Views)

‘it’s Skewed Against Us’, Northern Senators Query Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / Distribution Of ₦‎500bn Palliatives Skewed Against North – Kano Government / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by teelarryberry(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:
Copied from Facebook

Very incisive
Mynd44 please take to Front Page, for a balanced opinion on this matter

All dis people are rich already ,, so its even too our favour cos most of dem buy shares on behalf of politician ,, so its,a,win win ,, make,we scatter,everything start again ,,if it affects,dem ,,he affect MTN CEO too which is,south African ,, if his tayad GE can leave an sell it too a Nigerian ,am sure Glo is,willing too buy MTN
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by RTSC2: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
GrossPrice:
Egypt, South Sudan, Nigeria, Morocco, and Algeria [/b]are the largest contributors as they form 60 percent of the AU's budget, besides Angola that was recently added to the list, the Egyptian diplomat said.

Egypt, 5 states form 60% of the African Union's budget: Tue, Feb. 12, 2019
https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/2/64573/Egypt-5-states-form-60-of-African-Union-s-budget

@Xris74, do you see South Africa on this list.

You claim your country and by extension "you" are irrelevant, I have shown you evidence Nigeria is, in fact, doing quite well in Africa.
You claim Nigeria owes the AU and South African is a top donor, I have shown you evidence contrary to that.
You are a disgrace and a traitor.

Unfortunately, there are many like him here.

Diminishing our country with wrong information.

2 Likes

Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by RTSC2: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by RTSC2: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
sapele914:
Other than Glo,which other telecom company is owned by Nigerians?
How many African countries have indigenous telecom companies.?
List five countries in Africa with their own Telecom company.

You have Glo and you are not happy.

Is NTEL not a Nigerian company?
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by spectroscopic: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
RTSC2:

That guy need to be arrested and hanged for treason.
Unfortunately, there are many like him here.

Diminishing our country with wrong information.

But his own info is also partly wrong. SA is one of the 5 major African AU contributors. Let's stop blind loyalty.
The real AU funders are non-Africans. Shame on us
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by RTSC2: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

But his own info is also partly wrong. SA is one of the 5 major African AU contributors. Let's stop blind loyalty.
The real AU funders are non-Africans. Shame on us
But somebody said they contributes more than Nigeria, which I know is not possible
You even said Nigeria is owing without proof.

Your problem is not blind loyalty or rationality.

Your problem is that you are over compensating for something.
An inferiority complex as a result of bad leadership.
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by MPSA(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

Please address the question of why black SAs are lazy and enslaved by white people. White SAs are 10% of your population but they own 99% of the wealth and 85% of the land. Unless you are a White SAn, you have no business being alive. You're better off dead. Even the Indian SAn are way ahead of ya''ll.
I don't see any reason to explain to you, Because you are Backward grin
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by spectroscopic: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
RTSC2:

But somebody said they contributes more than Nigeria, which I know is not possible
You even said Nigeria is owing without proof.

Your problem is not blind loyalty or rationality.

Your problem is that you are over compensating for something.
An inferiority complex as a result of bad leadership.

CAN YOU please refer me to where I said Nigeria is owing? Are you mistaken me for someone? Thanks
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by spectroscopic: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
MPSA:

See who's calling me backwards. I laff in Xhosa. Slave of White people
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by UniversalDove: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

Lol. I agree too. When someone has a PhD from Germany (as the writer indicated) what do you expect? grin grin grin grin
what's the writers name on Facebook... Kindly tag me next time you across come articles as articulate as this
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
MPSA:

[/s]
My xhosa slave boy you must have looted a shop today, because you seem to exert enough energy on nairaland tonight which can only be possible from looting nigerian grocery shops and embellishing on the free food you've stolen. I heard your father got saved from his HIV after eating nigerian food grin please keep looting nigerian stores. Karma will have a lotta space in your generations stomach for as long as Nigerians walk the face of the earth. Your treatment is imminent

1 Like

Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by royal231(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2019
It falls to the insurance companies... Which will most likely be a southafrican firm
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by MPSA(m): 12:38am On Sep 05, 2019
FreddyKruger:

My xhosa slave boy you must have looted a shop today, because you seem to exert enough energy on nairaland tonight which can only be possible from looting nigerian grocery shops and embellishing on the free food you've stolen. I heard your father got saved from his HIV after eating nigerian food grin please keep looting nigerian stores. Karma will have a lotta space in your generations stomach for as long as Nigerians walk the face of the earth. Your treatment is imminent

You are truly Backward You Naija Boy grin Nigerians don't have business you Backward, Most of them are moving around town the whole day grin They are Fooling you if they are talking about their business in South Africa grin
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
MPSA:

You are truly Backward You Naija Boy grin Nigerians don't have business you Backward, Most of them are moving around town the whole day grin They are Fooling you if they are talking about their business in South Africa grin
[/s]
Nigerian cripples and handicaps aren't lazy, they hustle not minding alms and handouts unlike you lazy SAfrican wimp asses. You all wish and pray everyday for xenophobic attacks and you use the chance to steal your life long dreams from nigerians. If Nigerians don't own businesses, then that means Mandela was a homosexual wink
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by dolipop001: 4:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Click https:///DBeoTPlvoxJFG7eeyfIv4g
to join the below whatsapp group before it gets filled up, for an online teaching on how to earn money on internet legitimately by 8pm tonight
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by astrodome: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
selemempe:
the bolded is not really true. Anybody can be appointed to the board of a company without owning a share if the shareholders need his/her expertise during crucial decisions.

Exqmple is okonjo iwela who sits on the board of twitter

If Twitter is publicly quoted, you do not know for sure if Ngozi is not a shareholder. Do you?
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by selemempe: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
astrodome:

If Twitter is publicly quoted, you do not know for sure if Ngozi is not a shareholder. Do you?
google more about board membership in corporations
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
spectroscopic:
On the topic, I copied it from Facebook and posted here because I thought the argument was valid that we should not burn and loot SA investments in Nigeria. We should confiscate them, manage them and pay off the Nigerian victims of xenophobia in SA with the profits from them. These Nigerian looters are not the victims. Like their SA counterparts, they are criminals and should be arrested and prosecuted.
Where SA looters arrested?
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by spectroscopic: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

Where SA looters arrested?

Yes they were - see videos all over. And even if they were not? You call them looters and you are also looting. What are you then?
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
spectroscopic:

Yes they were - see see videos all over. And even if they were not You call them looters and you are also looting. What are you then?
Just look at your statement "you are also looting", where did I advocate for looters? angry angry
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by spectroscopic: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

Just look at your statement "you are also looting", where did I advocate for looters? angry angry

Not you, in particular- Nigerians
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
spectroscopic:

Not you, in particular- Nigerians
Are from SA?
Re: SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria by astrodome: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
selemempe:
google more about board membership in corporations

See somb e Nigerian shareholders of MTN; they are board members too. Oversabi people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online / Oyebanji Presents ₦‎25m To 23 Communities For Grassroots Development / James Ibori The Criminal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.