Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

How I Saved My Marriage... True Story.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Saved My Marriage... True Story.... (643 Views)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / How Masturbation Saved My Ass Yesterday / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Saved My Marriage... True Story.... by elijahtemitope: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
That night, immediately i came into the house as i returned from work, my wife looked into my eye and touched my penis in a very sweet and slow manner as to say i have been waiting for you, but guess what!!!
My prick did not respond.
Yes you heard me right, my prick did not stand.
That was when i knew that i had a major problem and of course i was right. It had been happening for a long time that i had lost all appetite for sex and even when i tried to do it, i never lasted more than 1 minute. I thought i was just not in the mood on those days. Myself and my wife had not had sex in 3 months because i was always scared i will embarrass myself if i put her in the mood. But this actual night, there was no escape. I could feel that i had really disappointed her as she looked into my eyes as if she was begging me to have sex with her. I actually tried but my dick just didn't respond even throughout the night as we slept.
I was so ashamed of myself as i left for work the next morning. i need to fix my problems as soon as possible before my wife starts looking for another way to satisfy herself.
After several online search, reading and talking to so many people and practitioners and using several products which none really worked, i finally decided to visit a Urologist whose contact i found online. Now this is alarming cos you will be shocked at what transpired. First, he charged me N60,000 for consultancy. Yes, you read correctly. Only consultancy for 60k, but i was desperate cos i know i have to solve my problem which was about to scatter my home so i paid him. But to my surprise, there was not even a test as he told me i would need no test and that he already knows what works and that once he tells me, i will not come back to him again that's why he charged me 60k.
Then he gave me a contact to call and order for a pack i will be revealing to you soon. I was angry. 60k and still i have to buy products with another money. Anyways i got it and in 14days my vitality was restored with rock hard erection every morning again.
My marriage saved, my wife became happy again, my sexual energy like when i just married again and then i became the informant for all my friends. I didn't allow them to go through the same process of having to pay a Urologist 60k again.

But what is this pack that has helped me and thousands of men recover our ability to go for long with our women again

Millions of men struggle with it but shockingly few ever seek treatment.

Even though the vast majority of research has focused on the impact Premature Ejaculation has on the male patient and his sexual health, some researchers have examined the effect Weak and Premature Ejaculation have on the sexual health of the partner.

​Both party, male and female suffers from this silent killer of lovely homes, marriages, relationships;

​Premature and Weak Ejaculation can cause psychological trauma to the victims if not treated early enough.

They make life complex and complicated, resulting in low esteem of the man

Premature ejeculation is a silent killer that cannot be easily discussed with your partner.

Weak Erection and Premature Ejaculation can lead to depression thereby making it complicated and resulting to high BP.

This product name is Gincha and Multi Macha.... I can never forget that name, you can learn more and order from this site http://Feelbetter.name.ng or chat this WhatsApp number 07089810031 and thank me later...

Notes: Deliveries are done Nationwide....
Re: How I Saved My Marriage... True Story.... by Beey3026(f): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please I have no access to my email Elijahtemitope

(1) (Reply)

Transgender –this Video Shows How The Pqnis Is Turned Into A V3gina / Who Wants To Take Me Out For Christmas? / Can I Have Sex While Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.