Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money (6119 Views)

A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. / See How I'm Spending My Evening ... PHOTO / A Girl Asked Me To Be Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Escabado: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
A meet a Girl recently , the first day we meet I spent 10k on eatry and give her money as she was going.
Trying to be Nice to her o and I kept spending money . After some time she came to my place , I wanted to touch her she ask me to stop and ask if is sex I want from her . My brothers if not sex why was I spending money on her . Some Girls can really be silly. Girls let me put it straight to you and any man that spends money on you wants sex . If you cant give him sex then dont collect his money.

The funny thing is that ever since she asked me that question , I continue been nice to her and keep spending money on her close to 74k i can remember .Later she now say i can have sex with her but I told her I can never have sex with her again. I told if is sex I want . I have the money to pay 10 women to have sex with them in a day . As the case may be I have warned her never to near my house again and it's over between us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by swaggzo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Escabado:
A meet a Girl recently , the first day we meet I spent 10k on eatry and give her money as she was going.
Trying to be Nice to her...

Why?

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by TheSourcerer: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Escabado:
Trying to be Nice to her o and I kept spending money . After some time she came to my place , I wanted to touch her she ask me to stop and ask if is sex I want from her . My brothers if not sex why was I spending money on her . Some Girls can really be silly. Girls let me put it straight to you and any man that spends money on you wants sex . If you cant give him sex then dont collect his money.
I stand with you#hashtag
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by thesicilian: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Guy go and hustle so that you won't be ranting online like this because of 10k.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Edisa(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Op you ar a ;DOp you ar a
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by marlow1962(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
See news.
It is well sha sad
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by orisa37: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
She wants to know if you are different.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Ginaz(f): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Is 10k money? sad

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ginaz:
Is 10k money? sad
Yes o. Times are hard.

By t he way dear op. Dm me. Send her number with your account number. I'll pay you and continue from where you stop.
Treat all punna equally. Say no to punnaphobia

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
grin

Haba! We women are not animals ooo angry! Most of us have taste when we want to have a good fvck.. we juz dont hump with anybody. With this economy crisis, abege what can u buy with ur 10k naira now? embarassed

And now u are complaining that u spent 10k with ur gal and u want some pussy in exchange of that money u spent cry..

Lord have mercy!!!
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by IamPlato(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ginaz:
Is 10k money? sad
undecided ifa Slap You Now, they Will Say I Am Wicked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by mezarddinny: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
na better mugu you be, you are the type of maga women pray to meet

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Jayslicky: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Haba! We women are not animals ooo angry! Most of us have taste when we want to have a good fvck.. we juz dont hump with anybody. With this economy crisis, abege what can u buy with ur 10k naira now? embarassed

And now u are complaining that u spent 10k with ur gal and u want some pussy in exchange of that money u spent cry..

Lord have mercy!!!
So, how much is your own price.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Mrchilling03: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Will you keep quiet.
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
na u still lose, u were being too nice too soon. just fvck nd throway cos them no worth am

12 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by MiVida(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Escabado:

The funny thing is that ever since she asked me that question , I continue been nice to her and keep spending money on her close to 74k i can remember .Later she now say i can have sex with her but I told her I can never have sex with her again. I told if is sex I want . I have the money to pay 10 women to have sex with them in a day . As the case may be I have warned her never to near my house again and it's over between us
Was there anything between you both in the first place

You were only assuming the post of a father Christmas in the wrong season of the year.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by thunderfirebubu: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
To slap dis op dey hungry me, u spent such amount on a girl asin unto say u be father xmas.. Guy ur brain full wit dust.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Much ado about nothing.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by seniorgozman(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by kakale1: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ginaz:
Is 10k money? sad
`10k can bleep 10 girls different shape and colors

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Chuks9000: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
You are indeed very stupid!
If you want sex, tell her up front.
Spending money does not mean she must fall.
You've done 74k treasure and nothing yet? May konji kee you there.

12 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Chuks9000: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
thunderfirebubu:
To slap dis op dey hungry me, u spent such amount on a girl asin unto say u be father xmas.. Guy ur brain full wit dust.
My brother, I just reason the matter with vex too

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by robotix: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
thesicilian:
go and steal 10k and be caught let's see if you Will.come out alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Kingjags: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
95% fake. But why you trying to impress a lady with money?, trust me, the person wey they knack her no they pay shi shi. Grow up and work on your damn self!!!

9 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Bluehill1051: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
What is this bastard even saying?!
Both you, the olosho girl, the eatery, south africa and buhari are all mad!

4 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Junkie1: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
undecided FOR THE NAIRALAND FEMINISTS SAYING 10K IS NOT MONEY THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE

OP 74K ?? AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FVCK HER PVSSY IN THE END?? NIGGA WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ?? 10K ON A FIRST DATE?? THAT BITCH BETTER BE A VIRGIN BEYONCE

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by ednut1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Why not get ashi if u want sex undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by AstroOG: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Op,the girl don chop u clean mouth

She did a Clean job on you undecided undecided

Escabado:

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Omar09(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Escabado:

Clap for yourself. You deserve two medals one for being very $tu.pi.d the other in case you loose the first one. So for your mind you wise bah? You spend 84k she later wan give you toto you tell am say you no need am. Something weh en man deh chop everyday for free still the treat am any how on top am.

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Omar09(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Omar09(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chuks9000:
You are indeed very stupid!
If you want sex, tell her up front.
Spending money does not mean she must fall.
You've done 74k treasure and nothing yet? May konji kee you there.

Amen a million times. What nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? / I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.