Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. (1998 Views)

A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money / What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? / A Girl Asked Me To Be Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Lostchild(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2022
When A Mami Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover

As a man if you think women has chase after you, then yours is small. Mine was such that, women will stop me on the road and be toasting me. I am not talking about one time event, but several experience in different dimension.

Each time they do this, I always feel it is not right. I feel something is wrong. For any woman to stop a man on the road and started toasting him, conveys that something is not right in that person.

How, and why?

She was a water girl.
She was a messenger.
She was an instrument.
She was a distraction.
She was also a sex worker.

She was the fourth - Mami water girl that came into my path.

She was 20 and I was 21 years old then. It was the prime time of my life, a time where I will make the right or wrong decisions that will shape my life and my future.

I got a link and decided to travel offshore to look for small contract job. When I got to my stop, I paid for a ticket, waiting to board a flying speed boat that will take me offshore.

As I kept waiting, a fine young chocolate woman walk up to me and asked me, where are you going?

I told her, I am going offshore.

Please don't go, she confidently blurted out to me.

Why, I asked?

She said, I like what I see about you and I want you to come and stay with me.

But I am going there to work, I replied her.

You don't need to work, she replied me.

Why, I re-asked?

She said to me; I'm a very fine feminine guy and she herself will be the one p€ying me. All she need, is for me to follow her back to her house in town, then stay in her house and be her full time lover.

She instantly admit she was in love with me. She said I should agree to go back and stay in her house and she herself will go and hustle to take good care of me.

I kept quiet and couldn't utter a word. At first, I didn't know she was a sex worker and I also did not know she was a mami girl.

She said I will stay in her house, while she will go and do sex work and provide for all my monthly basic needs. She told me she will do anything for me and give me what I want.

I sternly looked at her, a very beautiful young woman, who's offer seem very strange to me.

She was offering me free vagina.
She was offering me free accommodation.
She was offering me free monthly (p€yment)

What a very fine offer I must say, but I truly never got enticed by her sweet offer. Although I knew in my heart of heart, I can do a lot better and will never agree to such an easy offer.

I didn't want to give her the feeling of rejection, so I told her I will look into her offer and will put her words into consideration. But first, let us travel to the island. When we got offshore, it was a world between oil workers and sex workers.

It was a strange world that is full of enjoyment and lust.

The next day, I went to see her in her cabin just to converse with her like a good friend. I asked her some questions about herself, including how much she makes from the sex work.

I was surprised she makes the same amount of money with some of the minimum shell oil staff.

She told me she makes 9/10K everyday, which is like 270K to 3000K every month. Because she is the most beautiful sexy gal among all the sex workers. Money like that in compare to our today currency is 1million naira plus of today.

I then asked her, do you enjoys the sex?

She said, no. She only feels the trushing but fees nothing at all.

She then looked at me like a hungry tigres and asked me to lay hold of her and hug her. I stretch fort my arms open for her to come. She walk towards me and sat on my lap and wrap hug me so tight while she lay her face on my shoulder. I guess she was a lonely gal who needed the warm hugs and soft touch of an affectionate man. smiley

I did not see her as a bad person, but I only see her as a girl who met the unfortunate of life. And my wish for her is that, God has delivered her and set her free from the bondage of marine spirit and prostitution.

The good thing is that, I never did have sex with her because I was not ready. Seven days later, I discovered she was making prayers and offering sacrifice at night to the mami water Spirit - goddess of the lake.

She was a mami (ogbanje) girl who was commission to be a sex worker.

In my ignorance, I never thought she was a water girl. In fact, she was the fourth mami girl I had encountered and escaped within few year.

Very early in the morning, I instantly left the island without her knowledge when she was asleep. And 7 months later, I became a multi millionaire back then.

God channelled me and opened financial doors for me that made me to become multi millionaire back then. Even after I left the island, I still had more encounter with more brutal marine girls.

In looking back now, I realize how the Devils will use many different ways to divert glorious guys from the right path which is God plans for their life. I was 21 years old at that time. If I had stay with that beautiful mami girl, I wonder what would have be of me.

It was the time of my life where I will make the right or wrong decision that must shape the journey of my life.

The end.

9 Likes

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Lostchild(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2022
THE MESSAGE
This question was asked here on this forum. Can sex affect the glory and destiny of a man?

The answer is 199% YES..

There is nothing wrong in having sex when it is done in the right context. Sex is not harmful when you do it with a person that is contrite and clean in spirit.

Sexual intercourse is the bonding of the spirit, soul and body. You become one body and soul with the person you are having sex with. That is why a woman or a man can transfer spiritual and physical disease into your body via sex.

If she or he has spiritual infirmities like setback, stagnation, limitation and disappointment, she or he will transfer them all into your spirit and life via sexual intercourse.

Sexual intercourse is a synchronism between the physical and the spiritual. Even spiritual or dark Occultist men sometimes avoid sex. Because the vagina of a woman is very powerful and sex is more of spiritual.

If you are careless and ignorant, sex will destroy your life and glory. There are many men and women walking around with empty glory, the devils has taken away their shining stars via sexual immorality.

That is why as a man in Nigeria, you must pray and watch out. You must avoid runs girls from coming into your life at all cost. It is more safer you pick a virgin girl or marry a tomatoes seller, than to marry a runs girl.

When runs girls sleep with demonic possessed Occult men, these evil men take away their stars and left then empty. If you marry these empty girls, you and your children will face massive endless problems of life.

If you are a glorious man, sexual intercourse with a demonic possessed woman will quenched your fire and kill your destiny forever. You will loss all your stars.

I repeat; sexual intercourse with spiritually polluted women or men can suppressed and silent your glory forever.

WARNING
Learn from the warnings and mistake of others to avoid stories that touch. And be very careful of whom you date or sleep with.

Peace. ✌

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Lostchild(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2022
MY OWN REALITY
This relevant question can be ask, why do I always meet beautiful Marine women?

1. It is not possible for Satan to bring me down without using women.

2. In this country called Nigeria, there are 100 different ways for a man to die. And Nigeria WOMEN are first way to kill and destroy any man. Yes, you heard me correctly.

The devils will bring different women around me like a deadly trap. I was very ignorant like many of you and I fell into some of their trap.

I was surrounded by different types of single and married women with their constant flirting. But I, like a dumb fool easily choose the prettiest girls which are the main destiny killers.

May God help all young men out there..

6 Likes

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Lostchild(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2022
THE TEMPTATIONS

The answer can still been seen in Gen 3:1-7) because the circles will always repeat itself. The Devil knows that, to strip Adam from his glory and authority, the woman is they key to his fall.

➫Women are extremely very weak creature.
➫Women are very easy for demons to manipulate.
➫The very nature and mind of women can be fine tune to suit their purpose.

See, if a man refuse to kill, then he cannot bring his fellow man down. The main weakness of a man is easily seen inside a woman. And the easiest way to destroy any great man is through a woman. This has been since the beginning of time and it will always be so till the end of days. As a man, the Devils will always come to you and tries to lure you away from God plan to a different path, which will only lead to your destruction.

They will bring different offers of beautiful women to divert you from the right path. This will bring you life difficultys, life delays and make your journey and trials of life very long.

It is an age-old tactic of the enemy to try to devour what God is bringing forth while it is still in its infancy.

ADIVICE

I keep using sob stories to pass on messages to some of my fellow young Kings on this forum. Don't easily fall for the charms and beauty of any woman. Watch out very well and go for her soul (character)

Even the beautiful women that are not demonic possess still have sick soul.

MEN pray, pray, pray. Prayers and virtue is the only weapon that will free you from all troubles and bondage.

FINAL WORDS

The smooth rising and continuous glory and peace on any man will be determine by the non possessive and good woman in his life.

6 Likes

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by blazingblender(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
A post was made on Facebook
And I commented
I will marry a virgin
You need to see the way some set of mumu men where just worrying me with yeye questions
Whether I was a virgin
Dude me I be virgin ooh and I ho marry virgin ooh cus any girl that can keep her virginity till atleast the age of 25 na good girl by defaulty
You can't convince me other wise

6 Likes

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
This post is fiction.
blazingblender:
And I commented
I will marry a virgin
You need to see the way some set of mumu men where just worrying me with yeye questions
Whether I was a virgin
Dude me I be virgin ooh and I ho marry virgin ooh cus any girl that can keep her virginity till atleast the age of 25 na good girl by defaulty
May you find your virgin amen.

1 Like

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by blazingblender(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
This post is fiction.

amen ooh
grin grin
Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Lostchild(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
And I commented
I will marry a virgin
Whether I was a virgin

You know the truth.
You believe in the truth.
You express the truth but they attack your truth because they are blind to the truth.

No matter how they attack the truth, it will always prevail.

As you wish, avoid runs girls prostitute. Marry a virgin and have massive peace of life.

2 Likes

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Izprince(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2022
Me I dey fine Mami girl ooo... I wan check something
Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Nonam: 4:24pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
This post is fiction.

Fiction?
This girls are real existence shocked

1 Like

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Emma2Seconds: 4:26pm On May 20, 2022
Your write up is too bogus
Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 20, 2022
Nonam:

Fiction?
This girls are real existence shocked
Real Madrid ni. I m a woman who blv in science.
Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by TheWolfen(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2022
That is the evil marine world modus operandi
These myopic and spiritually dead men don't even know they under attack.

2 Likes

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Nonam: 12:45pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Real Madrid ni. I m a woman who blv in science.

Which of the science do you believe in?
Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Joshdman(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2022
Lostchild:
THE MESSAGE

This question was asked here on this forum. Can sex affect the glory and destiny of a man?

The answer is %199 YES..

There is nothing wrong in having sex when it is done in the right context. Sex is not harmful when you do it with a person that is contrite and clean in spirit.

Sexual intercous is the bonding of the spirit, soul and body. You become one body and soul with the person you are having sex with. That is why a woman or a man can transfer spiritual and physical disease into your body via sex.

If she or he has spiritual infirmities like setback, stagnation, limitation and disappointment, she or he will transfer them all into your spirit and life via sexual intercourse.

Sexual intercous is a syncronism between the physical and the spiritual. Even spiritual or dark ocultic men sometimes avoid sex because the vagina of a woman is very powerful and sex is more of spiritual.

If you are careless and ignorant, sex will destroy your life and glory. There are many men and woman walking around with empty glory, the devils has taken away their stars via sexual immorality.

That is why as a man in Nigeria, you must pray and watch out. You must avoid runs girls from coming into your life at all cost. It is more safer you pick a virgin girl or marry a tomatoes seller, than to marry a runs girl.

When runs girls sleep with demonic possessed ocultic men, these evil men take away their stars and left then empty. If you marry these empty girls, you and your children will face problems.

If you are a glorious man, sexual intercous with a demonic possessed woman will quenched your fire and kill your destiny forever. You will loss all your stars.

I repeat; sexual intercourse with spiritually polluted women or men can suppressed and silent your glory forever.

WARNING

Learn from the warnings and mistake of others to avoid stories that touch. And be very careful of whom you date or sleep with.

Peace. ✌

True words man, true words. Love your story. Seems you have quite a lot. I've been seeing some of your posts. It would be nice if u can just compile all your experiences and make it into a book

3 Likes

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Joshdman(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
Who no wan believe no go believe. Las Las they'll learn the hard way. God will see me through, and every other good guy wutu a star out there

3 Likes

Re: A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 21, 2022
Na wao. Na only God go help us.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. / “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... / Is It Right For My Boy Friend To Pick My Call Or Read My Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.