Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money (6144 Views)

A Water Girl: Asked Me To Be Her Lover. / See How I'm Spending My Evening ... PHOTO / A Girl Asked Me To Be Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by nicepoker101(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ginaz:
Is 10k money? sad
And you didn't get to the part where he claimed he had spent up to 74k.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Xxx123xxx(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Escabado:
A meet a Girl recently , the first day we meet I spent 10k on eatry and give her money as she was going.
Trying to be Nice to her o and I kept spending money . After some time she came to my place , I wanted to touch her she ask me to stop and ask if is sex I want from her . My brothers if not sex why was I spending money on her . Some Girls can really be silly. Girls let me put it straight to you and any man that spends money on you wants sex . If you cant give him sex then dont collect his money.

The funny thing is that ever since she asked me that question , I continue been nice to her and keep spending money on her close to 74k i can remember .Later she now say i can have sex with her but I told her I can never have sex with her again. I told if is sex I want . I have the money to pay 10 women to have sex with them in a day . As the case may be I have warned her never to near my house again and it's over between us
...Na who come lose Mugu,abeg how u go take recoup ya investment.You are such an ass.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by cooooooks(m): 12:40am On Sep 05, 2019
What if she liked you and was considering thinking about marriage?

I don't think you should spend that kind of money on a lady tbh especially if it is more than an hour's pay.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by mmadu4: 12:51am On Sep 05, 2019
rule number 1 for a smart Nigerian man , never spend more than 1k on a first date anything more than dat is a red flag.. OP u mess up ooo why would u fall mugu like that even if you be dangote pikin , if u donate that money to the less privileged is it not better? make una dey use sense sometimes

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Jayslicky:
So, how much is your own price.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by anonymuz(m): 1:25am On Sep 05, 2019
mmadu4:
rule number 1 for a smart Nigerian man , never spend more than 1k on a first date anything more than dat is a red flag.. OP u mess up ooo why would u fall mugu like that even if you be dangote pikin , if u donate that money to the less privileged is it not better? make una dey use sense sometimes
highest 2k, above that na foolishness.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Cutehector(m): 4:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Now henceforth, we drinking only Eva water on first dates.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by WalkerMichael(m): 5:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Broda wey mumu.

You can never be my brother sad
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by blingxx(m): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2019
Ginaz:
Is 10k money? sad
Na dem angry
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by agbonkamen(f): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2019
This Romance section is full of immature guys as if the girl forced you to spend such money. Probably the guy was acting immature about the money he spent and girls don't like such attitude. If it's hook up let the babe know and if it's dating be patient after spending money you go enjoy punna tire...
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Mrchilling03:
Will you keep quiet.
No stress with the dude cos if we check,he might not have 10k undecided
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Victorious12: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Escabado:
A meet a Girl recently , the first day we meet I spent 10k on eatry and give her money as she was going.
Trying to be Nice to her o and I kept spending money . After some time she came to my place , I wanted to touch her she ask me to stop and ask if is sex I want from her . My brothers if not sex why was I spending money on her . Some Girls can really be silly. Girls let me put it straight to you and any man that spends money on you wants sex . If you cant give him sex then dont collect his money.

The funny thing is that ever since she asked me that question , I continue been nice to her and keep spending money on her close to 74k i can remember .Later she now say i can have sex with her but I told her I can never have sex with her again. I told if is sex I want . I have the money to pay 10 women to have sex with them in a day . As the case may be I have warned her never to near my house again and it's over between us
Yu be mumu
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Darkseid(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2019
OP wey mumu undecided undecided
I can go out with my female friends, spend my last card with nothing attached and still be happy but I won't spend ₦100 on a lady just because I want sexx.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Bruno3000(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Ginaz:
Is 10k money? sad
Go and steal d 10k na. U go know say na money.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by gforce5: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerian men in Nigeria are just magas. That's why most Nigerian women feel like they are bigger than they are. Who spends N75k on a first date? Who does that? Even rich ajebutters aren't that stupid. This is why a lot of these girls see us as mugs/potential mugs. Op, even if you aren't interested in having sex with her stop financially investing in her until the terms of your relationship have been defined. Damn.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pretty sure y'all complaining above about spendING money without diicking does not a kobo to their name for real, even the Op that came to whine is same with y"all, men with money will just smile and move on.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by mmadu4: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
cooooooks:
What if she liked you and was considering thinking about marriage?

I don't think you should spend that kind of money on a lady tbh especially if it is more than an hour's pay.

OGA which kind likeness be the that?? No girl wey like u go allow u to spend all that money in within that short period of time . Mumu nigerian men

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by bigpriik: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Escabado:

inside life, some men don't have OT when I just Bleep one girl with #500 yesterday s.m.h,the highest I can pay a girl for sex is 5k its not all about the money its about your sweetmouth and format s.m.h.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Martinez19(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mrchilling03:
Will you keep quiet.
Don't mind them. Many of them are not working so they can't understand that money, no matter how small, isn't free and has value. They are just fucking and collecting too much cash and material favours from the !diots that call themselves men. You cannot blame them for being spoilt and entitled. wink
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Escabado:

You cannot spend 10k on 'eatry'.

Eatery = restaurant

Rephrase amigo.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Escabado:

SINCERELY, you are a stupid fellow.

A woman having sex with you is not a do or die affair & you cannot use Money to buy out the agreement. It's an agreement between two people & you can continue spending up to 1 Million naira & you won't still get anything once the other party does not accept the Sex Contract you propose.

Once you are toasting a lady, have it at the back of your mind that Its is 50/50. Any money that you can never let go. DO NOT SPEND.

A woman already knows you want to have Sex. It's a game of tortoise against a Elephant. The tortoise surely wins except the Elephant is smart.

You just lost 74k, you Fvcking Idiot.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
gforce5:
Nigerian men in Nigeria are just magas. That's why most Nigerian women feel like they are bigger than they are. Who spends N75k on a first date? Who does that? Even rich ajebutters aren't that stupid. This is why a lot of these girls see us as mugs/potential mugs. Op, even if you aren't interested in having sex with her stop financially investing in her until the terms of your relationship have been defined. Damn.

BRO, the way this Men waste their earnings that they are suppose to Invest & spend with their Real future wives is baffling.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
agbonkamen:
This Romance section is full of immature guys as if the girl forced you to spend such money. Probably the guy was acting immature about the money he spent and girls don't like such attitude. If it's hook up let the babe know and if it's dating be patient after spending money you go enjoy punna tire...

Not really. The lady in question already knows he's game plan. She is not stupid.

It's not about money, If a girl likes you. You would know. Sleeping with a girl is not a do or die thing. Men should learn to accept NO & not think spending money will make it change to YES.
Re: A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money by gforce5: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
It's truly mind-blowing how dumb Nigerian men are. No sense of worth. No game. No balls. This is why other African women like us, they believe that we are very generous compared to their men. This same mug will find it difficult to spend money on his own sisters/other female relatives under the pretense of being broke.
truthsayer009:

BRO, the way this Men waste their earnings that they are suppose to Invest & spend with their Real future wives is baffling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex / Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard / Husband Returns From Night Vigil At 3am, Catches Wife In Bed With Male Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.