Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice (49114 Views)

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Ijaya123: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2019
inze:

. . . but that's an Infinix S4 in the fifth pics not an iPhone angry

That's what they do with product endorsement. It is just for photo-ops.
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Ejadike(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
This is cool ut I think I they brought him in
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Ejadike(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
He went to repair his phone. E be like say him phone panel don enter do wetin Infinix phones dey always do.
lol. Wetin dem de always do? Cos I think they repair phones well
Re: Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice by Ejadike(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
inze:

. . . but that's an Infinix S4 in the fifth pics not an iPhone angry
Some people will just say whatever. He was clearly using an infinix S4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo / I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.