Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

100+ Sweetest Love Messages For Her From The Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100+ Sweetest Love Messages For Her From The Heart (376 Views)

"I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman / Woman Mistakenly Sends Love Messages Meant For Her Secret Lover To Her Son / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100+ Sweetest Love Messages For Her From The Heart by techbams: 4:03am On Sep 05, 2019
My hubby, my love for you is nothing to do with me. It’s all about the way you are and the way you bring joy to everyone around you. I love you

My sweet man, every morning of my life gives you a new reason to love you and to appreciate you for what you’ve given me.

My everything, i feel at home each time you are close to me, You are really the kind of man i need in my life. You are just so sweet

Explaining the reason why i love you this much is just like trying to explain the test of water. I love you, baby, You are my man forever.

If love is a crime, trust me i will spend a thousand years in prison just to make sure you are okay for me and me alone. I love you baby boo
Heartbeat, If there’s one thing in this world I’m afraid to lose, it’s you. I am so in love with you that I can’t afford to lose you! You are the best!

Husband, have this in mind that each time I look at you, I just smile to myself and think, ‘I certainly could not have done better’. You are perfect the way you are
Believe me, I love you more than the stars in the night even every day we fight my love will never change, even slight I just love you, I simply do.

Before now baby, I had been dreaming of you, way before I met you, way before you were even born in this world. And I am happy that you are mine now for real.

Hubby, do you know that each time I make a wish, I simply wish for us to be together forever. And i knew this day will come to pass when we shall be together

To read more on Romantic Love SMS For Her/ Him, Click Here>>>> https://beststatusquote.com/love-messages-for-her-from-the-heart/

(1) (Reply)

Can Pity Turn Into Love? / "Nigerian Men Take Care Of Us With Our Kids" - South African Women / Can You Forgive A Partner That Tried To Poison You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.