Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency (50250 Views)

George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Nonstoprain: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2019
madam I just hope that one day one of your family member is the victim let's see if will say the same.
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by JustCurious: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2019
So, why did we withdraw from the World Economic Forum?
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Ekpeitit(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2019
No,they are killing BIAFRANS and it should be none of our business because Biafrans have made it very clear that they are not Nigerians.
Make una deal with una matter.
Hahahahaha,ewu Biafra.
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by gosmoney(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Has no cow has been killed so no naija has been killed nw
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by unitysheart(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2019
chucs:
Will this woman shut it if she knows she doesn't have any meaningful contribution to make. Foolish woman. Nah to just tear u one slap dey hungry me.

Do you have any fact otherwise?
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by LZAA: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2019
So DW News will risk their reputation to upload old videos
The yoruba woman who was crying online and also the head of Nigerians there are also lying as well?
The SABC are lying as well?
Sai babarism sha
Smh
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii sarrki deomelo pythonamaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Best9000(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2019
An Igbo adage said e buru ozu onye ozo o dika e bu ukwu nku
it will never be well with this administration and their generations

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Psoul(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2019
Madam, you want to tell us that all the videos we saw are all fake.

I this she would have sounded a bit reasonable by saying that some of the videos are not recent ones.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Truthbites: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2019
This government eh! So insensitive. What of properties burnt ??what of threat to to life?? Etc..
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Sterope(f): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2019
It may or may not be true. Everyone claiming that the Presidency is lying could factcheck themselves. There has been a lot of fake news floating around these days, we had got be aareful.
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Awaja(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Even if is not recently,what of the ones they’ve killed before?
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by gabe1234(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2019
After reading this.....I'm seriously pained cry
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by RexTramadol1: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Any evidence to prove the contrary?
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Kingston6: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2019
naso una wan tk die d matter
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by oluwagbami(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2019
If this statement could come from a FG official then all hope is lost on this Buhari led administration ..... if South Africans hear this, then it will give them the audacity to double their attacks and make sure that things gets really worse for Nigerians because our Govt has technically denied us.......
The next line of action should be once we are done with S.Africa, we would come back home to settle scores with this useless, inhumane, non-nigerian and no-value for human life govt.
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by wman(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2019
She may be right.

Properties were looted. But it's hard to verify if anyone actually died.

Most of the burning videos and all that are old videos.
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Odinaka00(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2019
No Nigerian has been reported dead so far.. I stay very close to where the attacks happened.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by ken6488(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2019
buhariguy:
and you a big liar, your place are already prepare in hell

can you tell me one of my lies

In as much there are some old videos too

What can you say about Nigerians retaliation in the video

What of the south African guy that said they will beat us more

OK what of those African countries fighting back

Las Las you and buhari get VIP room for hell
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by akdjr(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Let us not believe or debunk her claims but rather whoever has a relative or friends living in South Africa should contact them to know if he/she is safe. I contacted a lady I met 3years ago who based in South Africa and she confirmed to me that she's fine and she's even in Nigeria right now.
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by ken6488(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Minjim:

You sat in ur house with ur Tecno spark phone to debunk credible news by ppl that have reps in SA and the ones living there.
Is that logical?

grin Agreed stay in your house with ur iPhone X max to try cover the truth

God is watching you and your tyrant president in 4D
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by goproschool(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Politics aside, if ANY Nigerian was killed, please furnish us their names for clarifications or kindly do the needful...keep quiet!
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Chrisceejay: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2019
undecidedmay GOD see us through AMEN.... am tired!
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Nevergree:

I'm happy man...

So many people also aware that party man is not well...

It's finished!
Lol
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2019
emror4u:
Baba this one you're calling them, hmm, E go hard them to defend oo. I guess their madam just finished some kegs of palm wine and started jonzing

Damn, this 30k job no easy oo

Lol
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Rasbel(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2019
buhariguy:
you are right, but is old videos of idiotic pigs killed in the past during pdp govt
*troubled, nt trouble; and *walking, nt working. @siggy. Thanks.
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Toscarel: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2019
princemillla:
That's correct. South Africa Broadcasting Commission SABC also confirm it. So far this current xenophobic attack, 5 people lost their life 2 south Africa, 2 charred body that was newly found (without head tho) and one Mozambique. But Nigerian shops and other foreign nationals shop was badly vandalized and looted dry

you are daft
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by adediamond07(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Some people are so dumb and daft. How do politicize every situation? must your Rep. tells you there's killing when there's none just because that's what you want to here.
If you have a reasonable evidence that a Nigerian is killed during this recent attack, kindly post it.
If you don't have any, plz stop unnecessary e-attack.
It's high time we united on a common cause for a greater tomorrow.
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by Ezekiel57: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Am speechless. Even those wicked don't deny it.
Well,,

Let me show you how you can get more 100 click on your ads everyday without spending a dim.. You can turn yourself to leads generator without stress and make extra income without investment, I have lots of prove to show you.. Mind you, the course is not free. Whatsapp me on +2348100801187 for more information ℹ️.
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by adediamond07(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Some people are so dumb and daft. How do you politicize every situation? must your Rep. tells you there's killing when there's none just because that's what you want to here.
If you have a reasonable evidence that a Nigerian is killed during this recent attack, kindly post it.
Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by adediamond07(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2019
Some people are so dumb and daft. How do you politicize every situation? must your Rep. tells you there's killing when there's none just because that's what you want to hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.