Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

"I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman (2509 Views)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / There Is A Guy I Like In This Group, I Can't Keep It To Myself Anymore- Lady / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by CrisNews: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
'I Don't Feel Safe Anymore' — Nigerian Lady Leaks WhatsApp Messages She Received from Her Gateman

A beautiful young lady known as Temitope Akinrimisi, has cried out on social media after her gateman professed his feelings for her.

Visit the link below to read the WhatsApp chat.
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1661174862039IDon039tFeelSafeAnymore039NigerianLadyLeaksWhatsAppMessagesSheReceivedfromHerGatemanCrisben.html

2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by dawnomike(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
All I can say is that, I commend the courage of the gateman

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by bewla(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Give him a try
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Natbrowny: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
bewla:
Give him a try

No mind her. When she starts giving him the chance. She wont post sh*t
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
The gateman was courageous enough to let her know his thoughts not minding the consequences.
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by advanceDNA: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
bewla:
Give him a try

This is not abroad ooo...

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Stallionhorse: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
The guy is a gold digger!! He should go and work hard cheap biiiitchees like this will be begging him in his DM! God didn't create man to beg woman for love.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by advanceDNA: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
The guy is a gold digger!! He should go and work hard cheap biiiitchees like this will be begging him in his DM! God didn't create man to beg woman for love.

Which gold is he digging??
..the babe is corper...probably a broke azz one...the gate man is obviously not an illetrate from his write up..he might even even a certificate....

Broke or not.. every one deserves love....besides, you'll only get gold-digging women if you become rich before looking for a woman to date or marry...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by lifenija: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ehya pele
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by mespusinglez(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
YOU ARE NOT FEELING SAFE BECAUSE HE IS A GATEMAN...IT'S ALRIGHT CONTINUE

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by stunnert(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Matters arising
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by kelspinall(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
this bicchess and clout chasing,how tf should this be on social media, something private
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by dnawah(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
CrisNews:
'I Don't Feel Safe Anymore' — Nigerian Lady Leaks WhatsApp Messages She Received from Her Gateman

A beautiful young lady known as Temitope Akinrimisi, has cried out on social media after her gateman professed his feelings for her.

Visit the link below to read the WhatsApp chat.
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1661174862039IDon039tFeelSafeAnymore039NigerianLadyLeaksWhatsAppMessagesSheReceivedfromHerGatemanCrisben.html
give him a chance,this a gateman with grade.
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Baronthecelebri: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
The guy should chase money and stop being a SIMP undecided
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
oshey ooo big madam.
at least the guy dey hustle make money,you yourself how much can u boast say you hustle make except for entering guys DM and begging for sub and urgent 2k?.
na una type dey say u no fit date guys wey dey earn 100k buh u no fit provide 20k.
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by theblackrannger: 2:37am On Aug 23, 2022
if you no wan date am leave am. no be everything you&o carry come social media as if na the best thing to happen in your Clout chasing life.j just fvcking say no and shut The Bleep up.

Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by seandurse(m): 2:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Gate man sef get blood running through his veins na. Comrade carry on jare
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Konjiboii: 2:51am On Aug 23, 2022
Na them go still comment God when for another woman post, you know whether na the woman brush am up.. some women sha, assuming this guy get money use same pattern she for post am for nairaland as awwwww
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by TheirFADA: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Na she type everything herself
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Stallionhorse: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Which gold is he digging??
..the babe is corper...probably a broke azz one...the gate man is obviously not an illetrate from his write up..he might even even a certificate....

Broke or not.. every one deserves love....besides, you'll only get gold-digging women if you become rich before looking for a woman to date or marry...
can't you see that his long love epistle is a copy and paste. As a coper her salary is still more than that of a gate man.. The highest a gate man can earn is 30k and thats if your working for asecurity outfit but a private gate man is 20k or 25k thats if you sweep the compound and wash cars do the tenants.. Lol.. And if the girl is broke why will you recommend w broke guy to date a broke girl. You want poverty to kill somebody's daughter. Even you do u like yourself when your broke?
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by advanceDNA: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
can't you see that his long love epistle is a copy and paste. As a coper her salary is still more than that of a gate man.. The highest a gate man can earn is 30k and thats if your working for asecurity outfit but a private gate man is 20k or 25k thats if you sweep the compound and wash cars do the tenants.. Lol.. And if the girl is broke why will you recommend w broke guy to date a broke girl. You want poverty to kill somebody's daughter. Even you do u like yourself when your broke?

In case u havent noticed, people dont remain broke for life, One fantastic job, one great connect, one stroke of luck..can change a broke man in a day....

So by you standard...women shouldnt date people that aren't rich at all......and when they also become broke women have every right to dump the relationship or marriage........since poverty shouldn't kill someone's daughter....

Brother....life is not black and white ...
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Stallionhorse: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

In case u havent noticed, people dont remain broke for life, One fantastic job, one great connect, one stroke of luck..can change a broke man in a day....

So by you standard...women shouldnt date people that aren't rich at all......and when they also become broke women have every right to dump the relationship or marriage........since poverty shouldn't kill someone's daughter....

Brother....life is not black and white ...
we'll when I was broke I respected myself and focused on my goals.. Right now I'm soft and I'm not scared of billing it makes the relationship sweet. Of the guy had a bright future as you claim he should concentrate on that.. Its embarrassing enough the girl had to bring it to social media and mock him. Do you see girls posting screenshot of rich guys asking them out?? No!!
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by advanceDNA: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
we'll when I was broke I respected myself and focused on my goals.. Right now I'm soft and I'm not scared of billing it makes the relationship sweet. Of the guy had a bright future as you claim he should concentrate on that.. Its embarrassing enough the girl had to bring it to social media and mock him. Do you see girls posting screenshot of rich guys asking them out?? No!!

Hope you know rich is relative..your softness is considered poor to some so girls who dont even have half of what your have...

..so this woman is just clout chaser...men ask women out... no big deal....we all dated in college when we were nobodies...so everybody deserves love
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Stallionhorse: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Hope you know rich is relative..your softness is considered poor to some so girls who dont even have half of what your have...

..so this woman is just clout chaser...men ask women out... no big deal....we all dated in college when we were nobodies...so everybody deserves love
just mam money and don't be an excuse.. Try to be perfect in all aspects of your life..
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by advanceDNA: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
just mam money and don't be an excuse.. Try to be perfect in all aspects of your life..

You just mentioned another point...no one is perfect in all aspects of their lives...
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Stallionhorse: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

You just mentioned another point...no one is perfect in all aspects of their lives...
if your broke that means you are not perfect in any aspect of your life.
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by advanceDNA: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
if your broke that means you are not perfect in any aspect of your life.

You have that ideology becos money everything to you....money isnt everything...

Ive seen rich people depressed committing suicide....i've seen poor man banging rich man's wife....the wife of Jeff bezoz divorced him for a secondary school teacher....

money doesnt make you perfect...u dont have to millions or billions of it to be happy or fullfilled in life.....
Re: "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman by Karleb(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

You have that ideology becos money everything to you....money isnt everything...

Ive seen rich people depressed committing suicide....i've seen poor man banging rich man's wife....the wife of Jeff bezoz divorced him for a secondary school teacher....

money doesnt make you perfect...u dont have to millions or billions of it to be happy or fullfilled in life.....

You have tried.

That fellow is so poor all he has is money.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Which Guy Is Better / Ladies If You Came Home To Your House/apartment And Saw This (wetin You Go Do) / Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.