Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) (51510 Views)

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / Lady Attacked By One Chance Robbers In Ibadan (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Attacked By Racist Indians, Her Forehead Broken (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Useless looters hiding under protest.
The police should have preempted the criminal's move and flood everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
At least you're alive.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
People should learn to channel their aggression appropriately...
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
kamez:
some depressed and frustrated Nigerians will use as an opportunity to release all their madness

Exactly! Especially on those people they feel are doing better than them.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Diademroyal(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
May God continue to protect us in this country..

getting fed up with everything happening around
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by carammel(f): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
She's using a Prado, those ones are angry that they are not driving such.
This is beyond xenophobia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by puredigital(f): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
NLorubebe:
you dey mind the mad people
Abi oo...I don tire
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Goahead(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Toyota dealership will gladly replace all the shattered glass kiss
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
You know the hungry man and woman is pained
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Vado(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
In a nation where men rapes toddlers, parents whip their kids to death with a nonexistent leadership, I am not surprised when mad people do asinine shitz.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
this is the revolution some fools are calling for

it will start with the rich and middle class, and it will find its way to you

is that not the story of kidnapping today?

continue looking for anarchy

foolish children. they want to become refugees like their mates in somalia, sudan , and sierra leone of that time.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by lost24: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2019
My advice is stay away from south Africa property for now. because people mind neva rest ooo. And I think that if those people in South Africa return home with nothing they may revenge.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by ZombieDestroyer: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2019
Sorry Dear.

But next time if see protesters approaching you park aside or you take a detour!!
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by favezinne(f): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2019
am short of words, honestly this SA stuff don tire me....bloggers are now feeding very well, its there turn to shine!
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2019
dmltoyin:
I'm telling you angry
Shoprite had to close down their shop sef

I laugh in Swahili grin
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2019
mercyvivv:
Don't bleach, don't bleach they won't listen; now you've been mistaken for a white foreigner!

For your Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students, thank goodness you are in the right place. Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.
Check my signature
So bleaching can change ur race.
I pity the people you are writing lesson notes for

3 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Ambassador wahala
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2019
ComeAndobo:
"Illiterate" South Africans are able to identify Nigerians and leave their own kind untouched. Nigerians are harming fellow Nigerians to protest against Xenophobia in SA. Isn't that a Win Win situation for South Africa?
grin grin
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by qtx(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
serious mata. Why should they just start attacking people senselessly, who even told them the lady was South African? hmm
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by pointstores(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Nawa bloody set of idiots
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
nobody cares if your a fellow Nigerian
Nigeria isn't ought to be a country.
my sympathy to you dear
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thank God for the peaceful election transition. Else what happened to her would have happened to thousands of us. Thanks to the illiterate jobless degenerates that also breathe the same air with us in the city.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
People in this country won't learn
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by oseiwe(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Junkie1:
undecidedJOBLESS TOUTS ALWAYS WAITING FOR AVENUES LIKE THIS SO THEY CAN COMMIT CRIMES AND GET AWAY WITH IT... I BET MOST OF THEM DON'T EVEN KNOW XENOPHOBIA MEANS
I learnt its the name of the Igbo guy that was killed in SA.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by peterjulius00(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
the hoodlum will use this opportunity to rob and cause damage in the life of the innocent people in Lagos, let our security team be on high alter for this bad guys. for that lady sorry for your crazy experience. God bless you.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by denjjy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
they must have mistaken her to be one of the Zulu women doing business in Lagos. Don't be surprised that majority of the people protesting against "xenophobia" do not know the actual meaning of the term. A guy said Xenophobia means killing people and destroying their property,Another guy said it means burning human being alive..........let's not indulge in any unwarranted retaliation.....We're more mature than those bitches attacking foreigner in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by yeman1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
If revolution should happened in this country,,, hmmm.. rich ppl should be afraid oh cos d Poor ppl are coming for u
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by teelarryberry(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
majamajic:
some mad people are just waiting for any form of green light to start their madness

She didnt say the hole story ,,she,was busy insulting dem ,coursing dem ,,dat day are lazy ,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.