Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) (51509 Views)

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / Lady Attacked By One Chance Robbers In Ibadan (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Attacked By Racist Indians, Her Forehead Broken (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Chaiiiii...Nigerians should stop all dx stuff na...

The lady is a Nigerian and they still did this stuff to her and her car... It's just so unfair

u are talking as if they are on Nairaland cheesy

Must of dem don't even have a smart phone

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jaytecq:

u are talking as if they are on Nairaland cheesy

Must of dem don't even have a smart phone

I laugh in Swahili grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Antony061(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
angrythis is a BIG lie! she will not tell us what she did or said to them! that made them ATTACK her!
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Naija247blog: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
That's not nice
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by gabsmilez(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
ctleurocollege:
The media and bloggers are the ones fueling these reprisal attacks sad

For those interested in studying in Cyprus, contact me
so that i will go and die and leave Nigerian for you abi? Tufiaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by raphy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
thats the effect after they are high on tram and ogogoro
stupid people.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Savages everywhere
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by udoka2013: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eyaa! Sorry, but any time they said their is fire on the mountain, never come out at all. If you are already on the road, better talk to your legs.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
I can’t live in a city like Lagos without having my own personal gun.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by chinos20(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Ok.....I just don't understand sOme Nigerians anymore.

Some hoodlumps are utilizing this xenophobia issue to perpetrate evil.... This is unlike the patriotic and calm Nigerians that I used to know sad

Patriotic?
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
chinos20:

Patriotic?

Before nko grin
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by UYEMDO35(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wat a country
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Princeofasia: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
ctleurocollege:
The media and bloggers are the ones fueling these reprisal attacks sad

For those interested in studying in Cyprus, contact me
i dey tell u. all the videos where fake

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Brainy25: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
This south africa are no different from monkeys nd apes their case even worse
They dont have common sense at all what is the meaning of this on your fellow human being
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Hollyharjii: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is bullshit

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by lozanni(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Ok.....I just don't understand sOme Nigerians anymore.

Some hoodlumps are utilizing this xenophobia issue to perpetrate evil.... This is unlike the patriotic and calm Nigerians that I used to know sad

This is turning into a sort of class struggle as the poor are attacking the people they perceive to be rich. According to Max Weber, the German Philosopher, all wars can be attributed to the struggle between the different social classes.
Most of the violent attack on the Lekki-Epe Expressway occurred at Jakande or Osapa London where there are many slums, such slums existing in the midst of opulence and wealth. I visited there once and thought to myself that something has to give one day.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
People just attack you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.