Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) (51511 Views)

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / Lady Attacked By One Chance Robbers In Ibadan (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Attacked By Racist Indians, Her Forehead Broken (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
According to the lady, her car was not tinted and those that attacked them could clearly see they were everyday people like them.

Everyday people who drive Toyota Prado?

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by chienx: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Demonstration of craze... undecided
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Reminds me of what happened in World War Z-people going crazy...
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by stagger: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
ComeAndobo:
"Illiterate" South Africans are able to identify Nigerians and leave their own kind untouched. Nigerians are harming fellow Nigerians to protest against Xenophobia in SA. Isn't that a Win Win situation for South Africa?

Do u love your fellow Nigerian from another tribe? U hear words like ofe mmanu, nyamiri, aboki namma, nde mong and other tribally laced derogatory words, and u think we are united?

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
when you drive a celebrity car, always secure it as they do, tint your car, dont drive alone atleast have a guy sitting in the front.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Problemkid1: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
mercyvivv:
Don't bleach, don't bleach they won't listen; now you've been mistaken for a white foreigner!

For your Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students, thank goodness you are in the right place. Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.
Check my signature
Laugh no go kill me for this country wey I come from oh grin grin grin omo babe no reason am oo. And make she too no reason am. Nigerians are frustrated already grin anybody them see as white, them go, go with the person with no mercy grin grin
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by gift01: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
RZArecta2:
Haq haq haq grin the chicken is coming home to roost, the proletariat are letting the bourgeoisie know they’re next on the menu. You can’t mess up a country’s economy and not expect things like this, unfortunately those angry youths most likely voted for the Daura dûllard only for him to take food from their mouths. Those agberos and agbo sellers around Jakonde up to Elegushi etc have tasted blood, be ready for more cool
you dey read book

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerians be doing the wrong thing at the right time..i really wish Nigerians in south Africa can team up and fight back, let them attack the south africans too and burn down their properties... because u will hardly see a south African in Nigeria, even if them dey they are few
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by magzey: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
ComeAndobo:
"Illiterate" South Africans are able to identify Nigerians and leave their own kind untouched. Nigerians are harming fellow Nigerians to protest against Xenophobia in SA. Isn't that a Win Win situation for South Africa?
You can trust our boys now ,abeg they should sponsor them to got and fight in S/A cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
These days i cant drive in peace
Do my lonely alone
Everywhere everyone is frustrated,jealous and angry
Worlds coming to an end

Af never seen a south african un nigeria
Well i have back then un 2008
But not of recent
Naso so arabs,lebanese,chinese. Indians
Nigeria is cursed
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Meteng: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
They just saw her in a fine jeep and they, overwhelmed with pain and jealousy, attacked
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Madam says she’s one of them. No you’re not.

The social war that’s coming has to do with the have’s and have not’s.

My training dictates to be that the best vehicle is a well worn used vehicle to blend in.

Tootling around in a new SUV tells the have not’s that you are well fed. They are not.

The thing in Lagos has nothing to do with SA but has to do with the powder keg that we’re sitting on.

It is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by chriscrosss(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
I just know it will happy..looking for opportunities to steal..hoodlums, agbero..
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by bikefab(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
I saw the video on Twitter. This is quite unfortunate.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Tombrown3(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
ctleurocollege:
The media and bloggers are the ones fueling these reprisal attacks sad

=

<h4>For those interested in studying in Cyprus, contact me</h4>

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Bugie16: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:
She's using a Prado, those one are angry that they are not driving such.
This is beyond xenophobia.
A time will come in this country when the have not's in our society will make a meal out of the middle and upper class. imagine a country where some persons gets furious at the sight of a Prado jeep.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
Madam says she’s one of them. No you’re not.

The social war that’s coming has to do with the have’s and have not’s.

My training dictates to be that the best vehicle is a well worn used vehicle to blend in.

Tootling around in a new SUV tells the have not’s that you are well fed. They are not.

The thing in Lagos has nothing to do with SA but has to do with the powder keg that we’re sitting on.

It is coming.

if it happens, they will still come. they are in your neighbourhood. they live around you. you are the rich americana. the fact that thy are smiling at you, joke with you, etc means very little.

a lot of Nigerians are like opportunistic bacteria - they will go feral on you in a heartbeat. if it happens, this country will burn to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Well it's now a case of the poor robbing d rich now

U seee now abi

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Someone wrote an article that it is not about Xenophobia but anger against the rich. You carry clean land cruiser jeep go meet guys who are angry because they are hungry and you think they will spare you. It just needs a spark of a light from matches to burn this country to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by lloyds(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Is she South African?
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by SuperS1Panther: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Revolution Now proponents..... can you see
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by FabulousMee(f): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by FabulousMee(f): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
ctleurocollege:
The media and bloggers are the ones fueling these reprisal attacks sad

For those interested in studying in Cyprus, contact me

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gistpeeps:
A distraught Nigerian lady has narrated her ordeal in the hands of some hoodlums who attacked her during the anti-xenophobic protest which went sour in Lagos.

According to the lady, her car was not tinted and those that attacked them could clearly see they were everyday people like them. She further revealed that the first person to wield a stick in her direction was a woman, which was followed up with a vicious attack by the men.

She disclosed that blood trickling was trickling from her face, arms and leg after her car's front and rear screen was shattered by stones thrown at her by her attackers.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/xenophobia-lady-shares-photos-of-injuries-she-sustained-and-damages-done-to-her-car.html

Idiotic Nigerians. I knew it!
I knew they were going to start misbehaving and over doing their own.

South Africans aim at thier target (Nigerians only) but here the idiots are aimlessly attacking anyone they see.
Where is SARS when you need them. Nigerians mumu no be here aswear. See how they attacked an Innocent fellow...��
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by Love892(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
teelarryberry:

She didnt say the hole story ,,she,was busy insulting dem ,coursing dem ,,dat day are lazy ,,
where u der?
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
In as much as I condemn this barbaric act, it's however important to sight what possibly must have prompted the attack on them. She's not a S.Afrikaan so why attack an innocent women. Well, I feel it might be possible she was making a video of them which aggravated their actions. My thought though. Plz don't just remove your phones making videos of any incidence. Be conscious of your actions. This is Afrikaan!
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
It is indeed a good time to be a Nigerian. Yeah, we are Nigerians, if govt wont look out for us, we will protect ourselves.

All those calling for calm are only saying so because their own are not involved. We will kill if need be until SA goes down on their knees.

The next thing is to bring Nigerians in SA safely home.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
SuperS1Panther:
Revolution Now proponents..... can you see
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is purely evil, i just hope they will be arrested, how will expect her to start from, treating herself and start repairing her vehicle.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by armadeo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
puredigital:
Can you imagine...when we call for Revolution now none of them show oo

Show up for what??

They've shown what they want opportunity to loot and destroy in the dark.

They dont want any improvement in their lives or cannot understand that an improvement is possible or even real.
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by nerorex01: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
dmltoyin:
I'm telling you angry
Shoprite had to close down their shop sef

Can someone please loot my store cos I also own this ShopRite grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) by whitedove(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Ok.....I just don't understand sOme Nigerians anymore.

Some[b] hoodlumps[/b][/b][b] are utilizing this xenophobia issue to perpetrate evil.... This is unlike the patriotic and calm Nigerians that I used to know sad
HOODLUM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.