Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

6 Things Every Woman Sexually Want From Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Every Woman Sexually Want From Her Man (1791 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Every Woman Sexually Want From Her Man by Allsingles: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
I don’t think even science can make us understand what it feels like to satisfy a want for something. Just try to imagine how a little kid yearns for candy when he or she passes a candy shop or ice cream when they walk past an ice cream store; the feeling is energetic, the want is indescribable. Now, picture how that young kid feels when you eventually give him or her that ice cream, candy, chocolate or whatsoever that was desired; the excitement can’t be matched by anything.

A woman’s want in bed can be compared to a young kid’s want for those things children value. If a woman finally meets that man who can satisfy her want with minimum fuss, the excitement cannot be described, the passion cannot explained and the satisfaction cannot be quantified.

Every woman has what she seriously want in bed from her man and it doesn’t go beyond these things that would be highlighted in this article.

1) FINDING HER SENSITIVE PARTS.
Every woman has a part of her body that’s sensitive to a man’s touch, sometimes she doesn’t even know that it exists; it’s the role of the man to find out that spot with each caress and each stroke and it differs from woman to woman. Every woman wishes to be touched in a way that would make her say words she didn’t believe was stored in her mental dictionary, and if a man can pull this one-off, she would never forget such a man.

2) pre-intimacy.
Most men are always in a hurry to get into action with their lady forgetting the power of a good pre-intimacy. Women love pre-intimacy, women loved to be touched passionately, they love to be kissed and caressed; sex without this would be too mechanical and boring. Passion brings out the excitement in a woman and every woman hopes to have her excitement aroused. Like they say, a good pre-intimacy lasts between ten to fifteen minutes but depends on individuals, you may decide to go further provided you guys are enjoying it.

3) MouthAction.
Men have mixed reactions about MouthAction. Some love to give a lady this pleasure while some frown at it, but it’s no new thing that every woman loves MouthAction. The better the MouthAction, the merrier the woman. Every woman loves a man who can make her squeal while he does some excellent work around her Vagina, you would hardly see a woman who.....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/09/i-strongly-believe-that-even-science.html?m=1
Re: 6 Things Every Woman Sexually Want From Her Man by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: 6 Things Every Woman Sexually Want From Her Man by ChildOfDoom: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
hmm.. I doubt if I have anything to offer women. no funds no erection
Re: 6 Things Every Woman Sexually Want From Her Man by ayoevans6: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
hmm.. I doubt if I have anything to offer women. no funds no erection
bro u mean u have erection problems ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women / British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back / AVERAGE BOY … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.