Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women (1788 Views)

Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady / Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
not my intellectual work./copied/

very long post, but If you're smart you learn a lot from it.
The only time you are allow pay for sex is when the girl identifies herself as a 'prostitute'. A prostitute is a woman who engaged in sexual inter course for money. So If you approach a prostitute for sex, you must pay, so you wouldn't be embarrassed..
If a woman does not identifies herself as a prostitute, I don't see any reason why you should be giving her money.
Now let me tell you few solid reasons why giving a woman money in hope of sleeping with her is totally useless...>.
Recent research and studies as found that women (especially in their 20s) earns more than men of same age. You might be doubting, but there's truth in that study. 3 month ago my cousin(a guy)went for a job interview at a notable company. About 17 job seekers (graduates) showed up for the interview. 8 were ladies while the rest were men. According to my angry cousin, After the interview, when the results was out, 7 out of 8 the ladies got employed, and 1 other guy. The rest on them were placed on PENDING. He was angry because he was sure he performed well at the interview.
He( my cousin) said the only dude who got the job has an uncle who works in that company. In fact that was reasons the dude was able to secure a job..
Now, I'm not going to judge only based on my cousin's experience. Speaking from my personal experience and some of my close friends experience, women are mostly favoured when it comes securing and getting jobs.. That was why I was not so surprise when I heard ( on a Television program) that women earn more than men.
You see, Currently the average 25 years old lady is richer than the average 25 years old dude..
That's one reason why treating a woman with any financial favor in order to share her company romantically or sexually is totally useless..
I'll tell you another reason why it's foolish to do so.
A years ago, about 2 days to Xmas, I met a very good and close friend of mine. A lady. No doubt, she's a very beautiful lady, even without makeup. While we were discussing, I told her she must celebrate Christmas for me. She gave me her (ATM) Card and told me to take 4k from her account.
I happily hurried to the nearest bank to withdraw the cash. After withdrawing the cash, I decided to check her account balance. My GOD!!, she has almost a million in her account. I was SHOCKED.
I was shocked because she was not from a rich family and as at that time, she just started working at a small industry and she has just worked for only 6 month month. Her pay is not even up to 50k naira..
When I got back to her, After confessing to her about checking her account balance. I playfully confronted her on how she got that huge money.. She's was honest with me. She said most of the money are from MEN
Now, If you're guy reading these, in your mind might be screaming "slut"..But that's far from the Truth, not all beautiful girls are slut. Don't be stupid.
Pay attention to these....>
She confessed something to me ( I already know from my personal experience with women). She told me she does not need to have sex with a man for the him to give her any financial favor. While she spoke I listen to her curiously, she said all she has to do is to flash the guy FAKE GREENLIGHT, and with that she'll extorting cash from him..
Fake Greenlight from a girl means;; she's sincerely does not find you attractive and not interested in you sexually or romantically but will PRETEND she is, in order to obtain financial favor (or any other kind of favour) from you..
The Truth is most women are like that, especially the ones in their 20s..
You might be thinking in your head " this is so unfair, women are heartless, women are selfish, women are wicked, women are bitches, women are bla bla bla bla bla"..Lol
Don't be silly bro, women didn't point gun at your face and forced you to spend your energy and MONEY on them. That was you own decision.
That's another reason you should never feel obligated to spend on women.
Let me tell one more reasons you should not feel obligated to spend money on a girl you are interested in sexually or romantically.
Another reason is ' WOMEN LOVE SEX'.
Yes, women love sex as much as men love sex..DON'T BE DECEIVED.
Back in the days before I even got admission into the university, I use believe women will only agree to have sleep with you if you're RICH, or let me say I used to think women will only have sex with you If you spend a significant amount of money on them. It was when I grew some BALLS and start meeting and dating women, I realized that believe was false.
In fact, It was not until I started sleeping girls whom their boyfriend is spend more money on them than me, and I was not even spending any huge significant of sum of money on the women, I discovered that "believe" that women will only date or have sex with you if you're rich is totally false..
That's is it guys, never feel obligated to spend on a lady even if she's your girlfriend or you want to make her girlfriend or any other reason.
Final note;
Don't get me wrong, I never say you must never spend money on her. If you want to spend money on her, do it on your TERMS, do it because you just felt like spending on her at that moment.
Please never feel obligated to spend on woman SIMPLY because she's a woman and she has boobs and fine ass..
Guys should work and build them self to the MAN they want to become..
Work hard and be wise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by viyon02: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nice write up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Petyprincess(f): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nice write-up bt guys should always go for ladies they can afford!! Guys shouldn't be pressured or feel obligated to spend on your gf.
If you can't spend please go for simple ladies so you won't complain your gf is materialistic nd demanding!!

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Adasun(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Some men are just dump.they can stingy their family just to meet a LovePeddler's need

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Obodo999(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
A relationship should be on an equal basis, including spending. No leeching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by TeeFriz: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Petyprincess:
Nice write-up bt guys should always go for ladies they can afford!! Guys shouldn't be pressured or feel obligated to spend on your gf.
If you can't spend please go for simple ladies so you won't complain your gf is materialistic nd demanding!!

Must I spend to show you how much I love you or want you?

Should money equate acceptance?

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Petyprincess(f): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
TeeFriz:

Must I spend to show you how much I love you or want you?

Should money equate acceptance?
Yes grin bt at least little spending will do, how will you feel knowing you never spent anything on your gf b4? At the end no lady is entitled to your money it all depends on the guy bt me i like money o grin
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by TeeFriz: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yes grin bt at least little spending will do, how will you feel knowing you never spent anything on your gf b4? At the end no lady is entitled to your money it all depends on the guy bt me i like money o grin

I will definitely spend on my girl on MY OWN TERMS (cause it's MY money not OUR). Not you demanding I spend or get something for you if it's not important or way beyond me. I feel it's necessary and important to you(girlfriend) I get it... I want to club? I go with her, I feel she deserves to be spoilt silly? I do it.

It's just unfortunate many of these girls don't reciprocate the same way.
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
not my intellectual work./copied/

very long post, but If you're smart you learn a lot from it.
The only time you are allow pay for sex is when the girl identifies herself as a 'prostitute'. A prostitute is a woman who engaged in sexual inter course for money. So If you approach a prostitute for sex, you must pay, so you wouldn't be embarrassed..
If a woman does not identifies herself as a prostitute, I don't see any reason why you should be giving her money.
Now let me tell you few solid reasons why giving a woman money in hope of sleeping with her is totally useless...>.
Recent research and studies as found that women (especially in their 20s) earns more than men of same age. You might be doubting, but there's truth in that study. 3 month ago my cousin(a guy)went for a job interview at a notable company. About 17 job seekers (graduates) showed up for the interview. 8 were ladies while the rest were men. According to my angry cousin, After the interview, when the results was out, 7 out of 8 the ladies got employed, and 1 other guy. The rest on them were placed on PENDING. He was angry because he was sure he performed well at the interview.
He( my cousin) said the only dude who got the job has an uncle who works in that company. In fact that was reasons the dude was able to secure a job..
Now, I'm not going to judge only based on my cousin's experience. Speaking from my personal experience and some of my close friends experience, women are mostly favoured when it comes securing and getting jobs.. That was why I was not so surprise when I heard ( on a Television program) that women earn more than men.
You see, Currently the average 25 years old lady is richer than the average 25 years old dude..
That's one reason why treating a woman with any financial favor in order to share her company romantically or sexually is totally useless..
I'll tell you another reason why it's foolish to do so.
A years ago, about 2 days to Xmas, I met a very good and close friend of mine. A lady. No doubt, she's a very beautiful lady, even without makeup. While we were discussing, I told her she must celebrate Christmas for me. She gave me her (ATM) Card and told me to take 4k from her account.
I happily hurried to the nearest bank to withdraw the cash. After withdrawing the cash, I decided to check her account balance. My GOD!!, she has almost a million in her account. I was SHOCKED.
I was shocked because she was not from a rich family and as at that time, she just started working at a small industry and she has just worked for only 6 month month. Her pay is not even up to 50k naira..
When I got back to her, After confessing to her about checking her account balance. I playfully confronted her on how she got that huge money.. She's was honest with me. She said most of the money are from MEN
Now, If you're guy reading these, in your mind might be screaming "slut"..But that's far from the Truth, not all beautiful girls are slut. Don't be stupid.
Pay attention to these....>
She confessed something to me ( I already know from my personal experience with women). She told me she does not need to have sex with a man for the him to give her any financial favor. While she spoke I listen to her curiously, she said all she has to do is to flash the guy FAKE GREENLIGHT, and with that she'll extorting cash from him..
Fake Greenlight from a girl means;; she's sincerely does not find you attractive and not interested in you sexually or romantically but will PRETEND she is, in order to obtain financial favor (or any other kind of favour) from you..
The Truth is most women are like that, especially the ones in their 20s..
You might be thinking in your head " this is so unfair, women are heartless, women are selfish, women are wicked, women are bitches, women are bla bla bla bla bla"..Lol
Don't be silly bro, women didn't point gun at your face and forced you to spend your energy and MONEY on them. That was you own decision.
That's another reason you should never feel obligated to spend on women.
Let me tell one more reasons you should not feel obligated to spend money on a girl you are interested in sexually or romantically.
Another reason is ' WOMEN LOVE SEX'.
Yes, women love sex as much as men love sex..DON'T BE DECEIVED.
Back in the days before I even got admission into the university, I use believe women will only agree to have sleep with you if you're RICH, or let me say I used to think women will only have sex with you If you spend a significant amount of money on them. It was when I grew some BALLS and start meeting and dating women, I realized that believe was false.
In fact, It was not until I started sleeping girls whom their boyfriend is spend more money on them than me, and I was not even spending any huge significant of sum of money on the women, I discovered that "believe" that women will only date or have sex with you if you're rich is totally false..
That's is it guys, never feel obligated to spend on a lady even if she's your girlfriend or you want to make her girlfriend or any other reason.
Final note;
Don't get me wrong, I never say you must never spend money on her. If you want to spend money on her, do it on your TERMS, do it because you just felt like spending on her at that moment.
Please never feel obligated to spend on woman SIMPLY because she's a woman and she has boobs and fine ass..
Guys should work and build them self to the MAN they want to become..
Work hard and be wise.
100% valid!
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Starz825(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
I learnt a lot from this piece esp the fake green light thing....demmm...
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
You are very correct.
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Candrevah: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Candrevah: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by ndcide(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
I agree with you
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by 1beat(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
you don spoil Market for them with this write-up
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Faber(m): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
The one wey dey pain me pass is d reason why a girl go dey her dey for Abuja or Lag...

one maga-nigga wey dey PH or any City down south, go send her 10k as tfare to come visit her...las las d girl go dribble him like Jay-Jay Okocha vs Oliver Khan.

No girl have ever chop me b/4 and clean mouth. There is this counter- attack strategy that I use...u know girls delay u bleeping them...so I delay them reaping from me. I withhold spending yet I maintain close ties with them. I may spend 10-20mins on calls with them. They will ask for airtime or any other money favours.. I will not oblige...but I will always call and form caring. B/4 u know xup...she will start planning on how to bleep you, thinking the bleep go make u start spending heavily on her. I swear e don work for me tire. This works especially for guys who are handsome and attractive, with great humour skills.
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by daisidavid(m): 12:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Thanks man!! Thumbs up for you!!! Now lesson learn!!!
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by stalingraddd(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
meaning women are now property? same you would still complain when a man treats the woman like property because he can afford her.
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Peacefullove: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Petyprincess:

Secret: there is a difference between a Lady IN LOVE and a Lady that's Faking Love.
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
I stopped it last year.
Re: Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women by Sirseedorf(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Informative.

I need to get some sense this days, in fact my mumu don do.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Things You Realized As You Grow Older/mature? / Why Do Africans Love To Embrace Poverty & Suffering?!?! / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.