Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! (4424 Views)

My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' / My Babe Is Too Clingy / My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nooneonline(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Let's see her picture maybe the elders will take it up from here

1 Like

Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by foolbuster: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
InventTech:

This is really a bloody trap.
An infatuated woman is more dangerous than you can ever imagine.

Come up straight to her as a man in a blunt, harsh and unfriendly manner, and evacuate her out of your apartment.

Gbam
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Skmoda360(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
"Nobody used Nobody"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dude YOU have been used so far......... Dimwit.

You're giving her accommodation safety and protection. Whose food is she eating. The water she's drinking and bathing with who's paying for it??

You guys tho....
Ubunja, stop talking like a woman..... undecided nigga has been played simple
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by ubunja(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Skmoda360:

Ubunja, stop talking like a woman..... undecided nigga has been played simple
we're saying the same thing.

What's wrong?
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
LetMeSpeak:
I met this girl at the orientation camp up north,she's a year older than me but i didn't care.... despite being talkmates,we didn't start a relationship until after camp...

Few weeks into the relationship,this sister started talking about marriage... Saying she wants to settle down before 2021...
Aah!! I told her my stand and how i vowed to not get Married until I'm financially and emotionally ready and that will take a minimum of 5 years... My Sister no gree oh...

we kept dragging the issue until i got fed up,that's after few months.. I told her I'm not interested and can't b pressured so i took a bow and left... Amaka went ballistic ( not like i cared though)

This girl kept coming to my place with the excuse she's here to c my brother(Same CDS with my brother and he is older than me with atleast 10 yrs). I got annoyed and ask her not to come to my house again... She agreed,only for her to come in on Monday with the tale that she was robbed and she's scared of staying at her place.. She has been at my place for days now and don't look like she want to leave...

I want her to leave

she don spoil all my runs for street

How can i send her away without hurting her feelings??

PS: we've not had sex... Nobody used nobody

I don't have advice sha.
What I am concerned about is that you and your brother who is 10 years older are serving together.
My question now is who reduced age and or increased age.
Who reduced age for NYSC and who increased age for school admission.
Sorry, just that it has been giving me sleepless night

3 Likes

Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Remember at least 10years. That is it may be more like 15 years

1 Like

Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Ennyboy12(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
"Nobody used Nobody"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dude YOU have been used so far......... Dimwit.

You're giving her accommodation safety and protection. Whose food is she eating. The water she's drinking and bathing with who's paying for it??

You guys tho....

Lmao
You ehn �
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Ennyboy12(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
LetMeSpeak:
I met this girl at the orientation camp up north,she's a year older than me but i didn't care.... despite being talkmates,we didn't start a relationship until after camp...

Few weeks into the relationship,this sister started talking about marriage... Saying she wants to settle down before 2021...
Aah!! I told her my stand and how i vowed to not get Married until I'm financially and emotionally ready and that will take a minimum of 5 years... My Sister no gree oh...

we kept dragging the issue until i got fed up,that's after few months.. I told her I'm not interested and can't b pressured so i took a bow and left... Amaka went ballistic ( not like i cared though)

This girl kept coming to my place with the excuse she's here to c my brother(Same CDS with my brother and he is older than me with atleast 10 yrs). I got annoyed and ask her not to come to my house again... She agreed,only for her to come in on Monday with the tale that she was robbed and she's scared of staying at her place.. She has been at my place for days now and don't look like she want to leave...

I want her to leave

Bros ...sit her down and ask what she really wants

She should go if she can’t abide by your terms na

1 Like

Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by generationz(f): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
LetMeSpeak:
Ok thanks

I just want her outta my house

Invite your male friend or freinds over. All of you should start walking round the house with ordinary pant and tell her to cook and clean after you guys.

Seriously though, how difficult is it to say "Please, you are no longer welcome at my house".
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by generationz(f): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
sedutrice:

I don't have advice sha.
What I am concerned about is that you and your brother who is 10 years older are serving together.
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Call in all your guys around....shame go chase am.
make them do wetin?
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
I have been in this type of situation once,

see enh , u have to find out what irritates her the most and make it your new habit,

for mine, I started acting gay, and flirting with girls when with her, appreciating skinny girls more cos she is on the big size,

na only she give hersef brain

lol

thanks
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
SendAbroad:

The girl likes you, you are complaining...that there is your wife as she is okay with your present situation and ready to sacrifice with you....dump her, the one you get next when you arrive as you want will be turning you like Jollof rice since she has 4 bf as someone said earlier.

Manage your current babe to help you plan success and achieve it with you.

After all is it not woman you are still going to spend the success on?

That girl is looking for a quick husband.. i don't think it's love
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
SyberKate:
I'm guessing you can't tape her because her legs will always spread wide open for you.
If not that should scare her away never to return again.

Please I don't condone tape but this case is peculiar

what do yoh mean by tape??
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
BBBmall25:
Is Either The Babe Is Ain't That Set 4my Guy Taste. "keep The Gurl Dat Luv U For Love And De Gurl U Like For Lust_ #Ubunja#" Op If U Let Dat Gurl Go, U 'll Regret Someday! I've Been Here#.

By looks, she's cute

I'm not just cut in with her manipulative attitude..

and for the fact that she is older.. she tends to dispute all my decisions
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Biingoo:
The girl didn't like the op. She's just looking for quick marriage. @op how old is she??

mid 20s
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
InventTech:

This is really a bloody trap.
An infatuated woman is more dangerous than you can ever imagine.

Come up straight to her as a man in a blunt, harsh and unfriendly manner, and evacuate her out of your apartment.

I've being straight with her... she's just not going to leave me
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
sedutrice:

I don't have advice sha.

I'm young but my roommate day mid 30s

Graduated since 2011 but held back because of one thing or another
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
generationz:

Invite your male friend or freinds over. All of you should start walking round the house with ordinary pant and tell her to cook and clean after you guys.

Seriously though, how difficult is it to say "Please, you are no longer welcome at my house".

I have a roommate already

I wonder oh
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by InventTech: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
ILLICITblood:

I've being straight with her... she's just not going to leave me

You haven't applied mental and coercive force.
When the enemy brings a war to your house, you definitely should win.
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by tolugar: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
LetMeSpeak:

I want her to leave

Just go and buy condom in boxes.
Next thing she will tie you down with pregnancy
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by sorextee(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2019
Tell her u have anoda babe, and one is pregnant for u somewhere,
And there's a guy you are crushing on. That u re beginning to suspect urself of being gay.
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Palehair: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Tell her you are gay, it works for Nigerian girls every time but the only disadvantage is that she might damage your reputation with that
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Palehair: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2019
Tell her you are gay, it works for Nigerian girls every time but the only disadvantage is that she might damage your reputation with that
Re: Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! by Akious2k2(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2019
I was here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / A Lady Exposed Why She Prefer Dating Her Female Best Friend "I Kiss And Romance / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.