Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' (1904 Views)

My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. / Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! / Is This Why Our Nigerian Girls Don't Reply Chats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Hollybratt(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
She's like an angel of beauty, her teeth was white like a snow, pink lips like an ice cream. (simile apart)
This girl is so beauty like, but she love to eat alot. She can eat a whole of Africa (sarcasm apart) everytime, she will be demanding for money, but my brother never refused to give her. But one thing i hate about her is that, everytime my bro tell her"I Love You" instead of her to reply"I love you too" she will say "Okay" . I even thought maybe she's shy. But my bro told me each time he sent her love messages on whatsapp and end it with i love you baby, she will text her back with "Okay" and she won't stop demanding money for fanta, as if na fanta her mama first drank before she conceive her.
Please brethren, i don't want my 19years old brother to be a looser, help my boy, my advice for him is to end the relationship but the girl is damn beautiful grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Watercloset(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin Breakup na option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Youngblood007(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bros sit ur bro down and advise him. This girl dey run am street as SIMP wey e be.

if he refuses to be wise then beat holy wisdom into his life.
no matter how beautiful she might be, no girl is supposed to make a fool out of any guy

10 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Streetmovement(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Leave am make he experience heartbreak first as a new lover, cuz anything wey you tell am no go enter him ear for now, for him to know the game he has to experience the pain.

8 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Tolexander: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Youngblood007:
Bros sit ur bro down and advise him. This girl dey run am street as SIMP wey e be.

if he refuses to be wise then beat holy wisdom into his life.
no matter how beautiful she might be, no girl is supposed to make a fool out of any guy
The elder brother needs more advice than the younger brother

8 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Eyinju112(f): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
At 19, your brother has started bank rolling a lady lmao,,, I hope he makes it in life grin

Furthermore what does your lil bro know about love? SMH.....he’s just 19 for Christ sake

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Hollybratt(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Eyinju112:
At 19, your brother has started bank rolling a lady lmao,,, I hope he makes it in life grin

Furthermore what does your lil bro know about love? SMH.....he’s just 19 for Christ sake
Ur mum gave birth to you at the age of 12
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Hollybratt(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tolexander:
The elder brother needs more advice than the younger brother
E be like say ur drugs don finish for market
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Eyinju112(f): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
I think this shit flows in your blood, if you don’t see any biggie in your brother telling a girl he loves her and bank rolling her at age 19, then definitely your father didn’t give you both lives. Because you and your brother should be in school studying not chasing things in skirt. No hard feelings bro but I think you gat blame your father for not raising you well..
Hollybratt:
Ur mum gave birth to you at the age of 12

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Hollybratt(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Eyinju112:
I think this shit flows in your blood, if you don’t see any biggie in your brother telling a girl he loves her and bank rolling her at age 19, then definitely your father didn’t give you both lives. Because you and your brother should be in school studying not chasing things in skirt. No hard feelings bro but I think you gat blame your father for not raising you well..
Coming from a 21yrs old runaway girl, what about the guy you posted with alot of love emojis? Should we blame your mum for that?
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by larrixauto2017(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Eyinju112:

. Lol �� Aunty No Vex Oh But you just mad anyhow with this your comment.... You hope he_make it in life keh ���
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Eyinju112(f): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lol, you just told me your age...

And really if I’m gon be replying to any of your mentions again then tag me a bastard.. you’re 21 and your lil bro 19.... you both are still too young to start your life this way... where did you got the phone you did 100 naira sub to insult your elders from... I guess you picked pocket at Lafenwa market...
Hollybratt:
Coming from a 21yrs old runaway girl, what about the guy you posted with alot of love emojis? Should we blame your mum for that?

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Tolexander: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hollybratt:
E be like say ur drugs don finish for market
your sickness get no drug
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Starz825(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Eyinju112:

See you...
I had my first official girl friend at the age of 8
Separated when I left for sec school in another state
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by placeofallure(f): 12:59am On Oct 20, 2022
Tolexander:
your sickness get no drug

grin grin
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Eyinju112(f): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Lols one question for you.. were you bankrolling her? Giving her money for food on daily basis?
Starz825:

See you...
I had my first official girl friend at the age of 8
Separated when I left for sec school in another state
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Starz825(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2022
Eyinju112:
Lols one question for you.. were you bankrolling her? Giving her money for food on daily basis?
Funny enough, she was the one that asked me out......to tell you how smart we were back then as kids....
So , if as at then we could go into having a relationship, imagine the kids of today...
It's even worse nowadays..

I know more about kids relationship and I could offer counsel accordingly...

Kids relationship is not a good idea.. parents have a lot of work to do.
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by SPAMBOX7: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
So you choose to be stupid cos a girl is pretty. See someone's reasons for being stupid wow

Besides how much is Fanta wey your bro no fit afford that you have to bring it on here lol
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Hollybratt(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eyinju112:

And really if I’m gon be replying to any of your mentions again then tag me a bastard.. you’re 21 and your lil bro 19.... you both are still too young to start your life this way... where did you got the phone you did 100 naira sub to insult your elders from... I guess you picked pocket at Lafenwa market...
Am sorry for insulting you, but am older than 21 not even 23, just forgive me with the name of God, i will be glad to have your respond.
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Eyinju112(f): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Next time it’s I’m sorry not am sorry , and it’s have your response not have your respond grin grin Before I can consider to reply again you gats know where to use am and I’m grin shalom
Hollybratt:
Am sorry for insulting you, but am older than 21 not even 23, just forgive me with the name of God, i will be glad to have your respond.
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by okunwaye(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eyinju112:

Looking at your profile pic,
i sure you are not much older than 19.
That's if you are not even 19 angry
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Hollybratt(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eyinju112:
Next time it’s I’m sorry not am sorry , and it’s have your response not have your respond grin grin Before I can consider to reply again you gats know where to use am and I’m grin shalom
grin, can u now see you are a bastard, why will you have to reply me, aunty ode grin
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Hollybratt(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
okunwaye:
Looking at your profile pic, i sure you are not much older than 19. That's if you are not even 19 angry
Leave the antelope grin
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by texannaija: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hollybratt:
She's like an angel of beauty, her teeth was white like a snow, pink lips like an ice cream. (simile apart)
This girl is so beauty like, but she love to eat alot. She can eat a whole of Africa (sarcasm apart) everytime, she will be demanding for money, but my brother never refused to give her. But one thing i hate about her is that, everytime my bro tell her"I Love You" instead of her to reply"I love you too" she will say "Okay" . I even thought maybe she's shy. But my bro told me each time he sent her love messages on whatsapp and end it with i love you baby, she will text her back with "Okay" and she won't stop demanding money for fanta, as if na fanta her mama first drank before she conceive her.
Please brethren, i don't want my 19years old brother to be a looser, help my boy, my advice for him is to end the relationship but the girl is damn beautiful grin

Tell your brother to stop “shaking” for woman if not……..hmmmmm!!!. If you know, you know.
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by HELLASJ(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Your brother is dating himself.
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by chatinent: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2022
First timers indication.
Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by CeazerMafia22(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
There's only one reason she treats him like trash.
Your bro is SOFT, he needs to learn to say no to most of her demands,. women naturally hates being Ignored.
he should stop giving her attention for some days..
She would either change or get worst

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' by Hollybratt(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
That's okay
texannaija:

Tell your brother to stop “shaking” for woman if not……..hmmmmm!!!. If you know, you know.

(1) (Reply)

Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys / MASTURBATION AND MEN - The Secrets You Should Know / I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.