Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. (5100 Views)

My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' / Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! / My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Christiana24: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
My girlfriend Dont like us taking pictures together.
Aside that, she's 100% caring. She does what a girl in love would do.
But she Dont like us taking pictures together. When i questioned her, she said in their place, it's a taboo for a woman to take pictures with a guy she is dating that has not marry her.

Should i react and see that as a scam?

I wanted breaking up in my mind but her kind heart never wanted me to. Shest too kind and caring (don't say "this one is in love that's why he is praising the girl saying she's too kind", I'm just being sincere)

Advise Plz
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Born2Breed(f): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
You be assistant boyfriend.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Kylexy21: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Not everyone is a picture freak.... get urself busy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]My girlfriend don't like we taking pictures[/s]

A girl I like who sees me as a Maga don't like we taking pictures

When the foundation is destroyed what shall the righteous do? I know this so I have fixed the foundation for you. Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Abfinest007(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
are you in the relationship to snap pictures.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Gracespecial101(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
I got to learn that pictures does not define love or strengthen Relationships.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Abfinest007(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
these days side chicks are not now have side Bobo
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by nero2face: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
u want to spoil her affair with her real Gee abi, u better play ur role as an assistant boyfriend...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
...just like you'll soon be the only one posting your pre wedding pictures publicly.

A woman that is not as excited as the man in a relationship or marriage could be a ticking time bomb.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by NiklauseFred(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bro you are in a relationship with her and not a pictureship.
Thank you cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by skywalker240(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fellow assistant, i hail thee grin

Let us continue to swim along the ocean in peace grin

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Pubichairs(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
How will that also define her love for u...

I wonder why some guys crave joy in irrelevant things..

Man u are just confuse..
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
She probably doesn't legit like pictures in general...
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by samdavjustin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Christiana24:
But she Dont like us taking pictures together. When i questioned her, she said in their place, it's a taboo for a woman to take pictures with a guy she is dating that has not marry her.

I wanted breaking up in my mind but her kind heart never wanted me to. Shest too kind and caring (don't say "this one is in love that's why he is praising the girl saying she's too kind", I'm just being sincere)

Advise Plz
Which yeye place is that where they don’t take pictures. That is a big red flag monitor her closely, I think you are the associate BF

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Ehiscotch(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
this has to be some joke or something, because it is completely unreasonable. and it is not a taboo to have sex or kiss or cuddle?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Kobicove(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Make your relationship with her permanent then have every reason to take pics with her undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Christiana24:

Advise Plz

it all depends on how long you guys have been together.... if there is NO SINGLE mention of you in all her social media, then you should be careful.
not a single picture together? nothing acknowledging your presence in her life?!

tell her ok, and ask her to write on her social media about the man in her life (aka you) or better yet, have her point to your profile as "in a relationship with you" in FB for example. if she categorically refuse again....then bro, you are just being taken for a ride.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by YorubaPrince: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by nwachukwu9(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bro stop wasting your time. in my own case,we normally snap picture but she doesn't post it on WhatsApp or Facebook, she claims she loves me very much but I can't see any sacrifice she puts into the relationship,all we do is to have sex and buy her things,one day she posted a picture of her guy and tag it the love of my life. From that the henceforth I just did like nothing happened and moved on,I stopped calling and she didn't bother to call as well. Be careful it is a red flag. A lady that genuinely loves you would display you everywhere

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
nwachukwu9:
Bro stop wasting your time. in my own case,we normally snap picture but she doesn't post it on WhatsApp or Facebook, she claims she loves me very much but I can't see any sacrifice she puts into the relationship,all we do is to have sex and buy her things,one day she posted a picture of her guy and tag it the love of my life. From that the henceforth I just did like nothing happened and moved on,I stopped calling and she didn't bother to call as well. Be careful it is a red flag. A lady that genuinely loves you would display you everywhere

TEARS OF THE SUN.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Poanan: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Christiana24:

Advise Plz

When u finally marry, then two different men come and start to tell you the story of how they dated your wife with pictures as proof. How will you feel?

The answer to this question will guide you to let things be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by zyzxx(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Do your findings very well
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
taking pics with a girl is even no guarantee that she is ur girlfriend cheesy.i can snap pics with a girl and she will sit on my lap and hold me but then that doesnt mean she"s my girfriend.of all things in this world pix should be the last thing bothering u cheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Skmoda360(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Born2Breed:
You be assistant boyfriend.
Wicked truth
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by mamajj17(f): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
May be you WORWOR grin grin grin, am only joking my dear....Do some research on yr Courtship dear !!!
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by isyourboy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
U no fine ni. Girls hate snapping pics with ugly dude
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Bola146(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Abfinest007:
are you in the relationship to snap pictures.

grin grin Abi o
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Guy, you are dating yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Renforce: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cos you the side guy
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by crackhouse(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
That one in bracket it's like you are talking to yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
This one is dating himself with himself grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Christiana24:

Advise Plz
The simple logic behind the bolded is:
Don't publicize your relationship but your marriage. He is not your husband until he marries you don't let the world think otherwise. Your girl is wise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Did After I Was Snubbed By Big Brother Naija (pics). / Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! / Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.