Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference (45877 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Doctors At EKSUTH, Steal Corps / SHOCKING!!! UCTH Doctor, Crystal Akpan Commits Suicide / Two medical Doctors On Trial Over Death Of Pregnant Woman In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by sonnie10: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
When two elephants fight, the grasses suffer.
I pity the patients.

3 Likes

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Abalado(f): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Make them bit am well we'll,,,

2 Likes

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by dayleke: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
News9naija:
so dishearting!!!

Guys check this breaking news

Breaking News: Tinubu is Dead, Gov Sanwo Olu morns

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/09/05/just-in-tinubu-is-dead-gov-sanwo-olu-mourns/

Sanwo Olu "morns" ko,
Sanwo Olu "noons" ni or maybe Sanwo Olu "nites"?

1 Like

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Compatriot60: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Arise and Revolt

1 Like

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by donatusdesmond: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Did you read at all ?
mezarddinny:
with the respect doctors are accorded in nigeria, you would think they are superhumans

imagine spending 6 years in school just to act like an uncultured pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ningi2020:
I dont know why this doctor's always have this feelings of being ontop in all medical matters
EVEN in the US, UK and CANADA they are ON TOP...
So ask Questions before u rush to type.

Except U want NIGERIA to be littered with NATIVE DOCTORS, then u say so.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Bomboclat666: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Maski87:
Fake news,hacker

Abi na bloggers
Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by crunchyg: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nothing wey we no go hear for naija

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by drlateef: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ningi2020:
I dont know why this doctor's always have this feelings of being ontop in all medical matters

Who do you want to be on top? Lab scientists?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by urbantom: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ningi2020:
Because Doctors are always on top of the Medical team. Anyone want this can jump off a cliff or keep fighting like Agbero.

8 Likes

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by mercyvivv(f): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Perhaps, the beating might be the "practical" exams, who knows.

FREE Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students; thank goodness you are in the right place. Get FULL access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature
Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Meel: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
. my findings from some colleagues,

To all making judgement before getting facts, ( all the best)

4 Likes

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by foster212: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Why women too dey make noise when things like this happen? Which one be "Jesus ooo" again for this matter?

1 Like

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Derring: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
D chop beating well. No jobs for doctors again, now de wan de do bench work wey be lab scientist job..
#know_ur_job_description.

2 Likes

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by GhostWisperer: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:
This is what u get from LAB. SCIENTISTS In Nigeria, meanwhile their colleagues out there in the overseas are making WAVES in research....
They are after SALARY EQUITY and SHOULDER RUBBING...this stems from cumulative envy and hatred for the medical doctors.

Don't WORRY, very Soon the MEDICAL DOCTORS will all Leave and spaces will be created for u all to exercise ur Skills in Medical Practice....
Then Let's see if NATIVE DOCTORS won't do better ....
what research have medical doctors carried out in Nigeria.

Una still dey depend on the West to treat old sicknesses like TB, malaria .

Ordinarily CS surgery una go open the full belle and disfigure the patient for life. Ordinary fibroid dey hard una. Una medical books and practice is still last century research work of Mongo Park era.

And una proud pass peacock with nothing upstairs. That's why US and UK health establishments no dey accept una without exams.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by capitalzero: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Derring:
D chop beating well. No jobs for doctors again, now de wan de do bench work wey be lab scientist job..
#know_ur_job_description.

Do you have idea of job descriptions of pathologists working in laboratory? You can cite appropriate references

2 Likes

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Edmanpumpin(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
There have been this rivalry between the Doctors, Laboratory scientists, Medical Records and Pharmacists, Nurses.

The rest believe they also should be appointed CMD instead or only the Doctor Cadre.

3 Likes

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Amuocha: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Xenophobic attack grin
Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Angelfrost(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
phantom:
Make dem continue. We dey watch.....shite.hole country. Riff raffs in the name of lab scientists dey fight pathologists who naturally are the head of the labs. Rubbish wey dem no fit try for UK.
My radiographer friends who have relocated to the UK tell me they are put in their place over there. They cant touch the doctors there. The doctors are on a whole different stratosphere.

Did your friends also inundate or regale you with the harmonious relationship among doctors and other healthcare professionals due mostly to the intelligence and maturity of everyone to respect professional boundaries, and not anyone dictating to others how they should do what they were trained to do?

Did they also gist you of the system of professional courtesy prevalent over there, where certain individuals don't over step or meddle in the professional jobs of others because they feel they know it all?...

I'm glad you see we have a long way to go in our healthcare system in this "wonderful" nation. undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by GavelSlam: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
They should lose their jobs.

Violence in the workplace should attract immediate dismissal.

1 Like

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
iReddington:
Na wa o, Doctors are now eating yam too
Guy, u funny oooo, grin

5 Likes

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Derring: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
capitalzero:

Do you have idea of job descriptions of pathologists working in laboratory? You can cite appropriate references

Oga just rest nd mind Ur business.
Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
GhostWisperer:
what research has medical doctors carried out in Nigeria.

Una still dey depend on the West to treat old sicknesses like TB, malaria .

Ordinarily CS surgery una go open the full belle and disfigure the patient for life. Ordinary fibroid dey hard una. Una medical books and practice is still last century research work of Mongo Park era.

And una proud pass peacock with nothing upstairs. That's why US and UK health establishments no dey accept una without exams.
I challenge U, Never to rush any of your RELATIVE to ANY HOSPITAL in the WORLD to be Treated by MEDICAL DOCTORS.
If any of yours Fall SICK, please treat them yourself and be proud of your treatment.
STOP Patronizing Medical Doctors.

It will be a HUGE SHAME to your entire Generation and Lineage, that after writing such, u Nicodemusly go into Hospitals to obtain Treatment.

IF Urself or RELATIVE to any QUALIFIED MEDICAL DOCTOR, then the SHAME is YOURS to bear.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by follock007(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
lab scientist that prefer to use a stethoscope the living heart from y-our anus grin
quark people like that
they are the ones making more disease instead of improving on the vaccine strength to fight it, for political reasons just to mock an opponent and humiliate them to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by capitalzero: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

Did your friends also inundate or regale you with the harmonious relationship among doctors and other healthcare professionals due mostly to the intelligence and maturity of everyone to respect professional boundaries, and not anyone dictating to others how they should do what they were trained to do?

Did they also gist you of the system of professional courtesy prevalent over there, where certain individuals don't over step or meddle in the professional jobs of others because they feel they know it all?...

I'm glad you see we have a long way to go in our healthcare system in this "wonderful" nation. undecided

can you please tell us professional boundaries that doctors are trespassing in Nigeria? You can educate us,pls. You can cite relevant references for educational purpose

4 Likes

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by GhostWisperer: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I challenge U, Never to rush any of your RELATIVE to ANY HOSPITAL in the WORLD to be Treated by MEDICAL DOCTORS.
If any of yours Fall SICK, please treat them yourself.
IF U take them to any QUALIFIED MEDICAL DOCTOR, then the SHAME is YOURS to bear.

stop being emotional, my lad, we're talking about your revered Nigerian doctors.

And I hope you don't acquiescence to lab tests too even on your doctors orders. Just collect the specimen and samples and heat up on your kerosene stove for results.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by BrokenCock: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
thats how these yeye doctors behave. work!dem no sabi.

1 Like

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
follock007:
lab scientist that prefer to use a stethoscope on y-our anus grin
qwark people like that
When they acquire CARS, that's the FIRST thing they BUY and HANG on their Inner Mirrors rather than fixing their CARS and averting Road Mishaps....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by capitalzero: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:

If any of yours Fall SICK, please treat them yourself and be proud of your treatment.

It will be a HUGE SHAME to your entire Generation and Lineage, that after writing such, u Nicodemusly go into Hospitals to obtain Treatment.

IF Urself or RELATIVE to any QUALIFIED MEDICAL DOCTOR, then the SHAME is YOURS to bear.

take it easy. Do you want receive doses of doctorphophic attack?
Re: Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
GhostWisperer:
stop being emotional, my lad, we're talking about your revered Nigerian doctors.

And I hope you don't acquiescence to lab tests too even on your doctors orders. Just collect the specimen and samples and heat up on your kerosene stove for results.
TREAT your RELATIVES at Home and become HEROS.
Enough of all These DOCTORS Issues.
DOCTORS have a lot to think.

In the US they are revered...
The Respect is there.
I encourage Medical Doctors in Nigeria to keep relocating in their numbers.
Come to where LIFE means LIVELIHOOD.

It will be a HUGE SHAME to your entire Generation and Lineage, that after writing such against medical doctors, u Nicodemusly go into Hospitals to obtain Treatment from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) / Sit-at-home: Gunmen Shot A Man Dead In Anambra (graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.