Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here (7947 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sure, but like Nigerian men.
carter009:
OK now I understand, but is okay, you will find someone nice over there....
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
rakumi:

Most you came across.
I do not get.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by carter009(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
OK dear..
Hamachi:
Sure, but like Nigerian men.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Apos2kay(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Most ladies here are not real
LillyVal:
Tell us exactly what is stopping you from dating someone here.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by IamPlato(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:
You got a problem with that.
I Think You Are A Little On The Excess
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Adaibeku(f): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
Analqueenluci Wants Torture Me In Her Barracks

Sisterfire Wants To Use Me For Ritual

Rekhina Wants To Beat Me To Death

Adaibeku is Planning Something Against Me, something Unpredictable

Amatarasha Thinks I Am A fvck boy and Doesnt Trust Me

Biglittlelois told Me To Stay Away From Her, she Thinks I Am Evil

Sinaj is Hiding From Me, if She Sees Me Coming On The Road She Will follow The River, if I Follow The River, she Will Fly

UyaiIncomparabl Thinks I Am Very Unserious for A Relationship

Jacqueline22 no gree Pick My Calls

The List Is Endless

So Now I Ask You, Will You Dare Date?
U hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by BuikemWillz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
LillyVal:

Show me a lady here who is chaste, intelligent [not just book intelligent], playful, beautiful, and single, and I would not have a reason to not date her.

Question now is "how do you validate that a lady possesses these qualities in a forum full of exuberant teens and where even guys pretend to be ladies?"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by IamPlato(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaibeku:
U hmmmmmmmmmmmm
lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by citywal(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:
y?

Cause you have not met us all
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
BuikemWillz:

Show me a lady here who is chaste, intelligent [not just book intelligent], playful, beautiful, and single, and I would not have a reason to not date her.

Question now is "how do you validate that a lady possesses these qualities in a forum full of exuberant teens and where even guys pretend to be ladies?"
Chaste? I love that word. Very few use it.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by carter009(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bitter Truth....
BuikemWillz:

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by PresidentAde(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
BuikemWillz:

try AwkaetitiBabe
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by carter009(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lol, how do u mean?
PresidentAde:

try AwkaetitiBabe
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
PresidentAde:

try Awkae
Kindly leave me out abeg. I've dated enough Nlanders to last a lifetime biko

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:
Lol, how do u mean?
Ask him o
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by carter009(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Are u from South East?
AwkaetitiBabe:
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:
Are u from South East?
Def
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by carter009(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lol, which one is Def...
AwkaetitiBabe:
Def
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:
Lol, which one is Def...
Definitely
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by carter009(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
OK dear.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Definitely
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by cooluzi: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Cos most guys here are immature with warped mentality and thinking to the extent that sometimes I think their brain is empty.
and yours is fully loaded mama mature

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by cooluzi: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
just here for fun or wipe away time when im less busy plus there isnt a serious babe here ,nothing serious over here
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by BuikemWillz(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
PresidentAde:
*** ** * try AwkaetitiBabe

Thanks for the recommendation...
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How was your experience like with them?
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by PresidentAde(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I I jus taya for your mata.....
add that guy to the list abeg....

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by PresidentAde(m): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2019
cooluzi:
just here for fun or wipe away time when im less busy plus there isnt a serious babe here ,nothing serious over here
who ask you?
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Starz825(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2019
LillyVal:
Because most people who claims to be female are actually male with a beautiful lady's picture on their profile.......
They will be changing it every week... fooling around with the gullible... undecided

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2019
LillyVal:
How was your experience like with them?
Great. There are some good guys here so u gotta be careful

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by cooluzi: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2019
PresidentAde:

who ask you?
if I say your father now people will think im abusive they wont know it the fault of a slowpoke who wasnt minding his business
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 6:19am On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
really?!
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2019
wink
AwkaetitiBabe:
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Not every woman you meet is a sex object, some are keys to your success and breakthroughs! Don't ruin that opportunity
AstroOG:
Dating a female NLer is a high risk which am not ready to take,though aff met two,but none of them are fit for dating. Na just straff ,then to your tents whole Israel.

Why should I date female NLers that are worthless,baseless,senseless,mentally disabled and high level of disrespect.

TUFIAKWA!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev Sister Retires And Got Married In Catholic, Shares Pre Wedding Photos / I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants / Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.