Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here (7945 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
wink
OnPointMan:

Don't mind that guy. You are so beautiful to me. I love everything about your looks

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by aboyejiloveth(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2019
Hamachi:
Cos most of the guys here are liars.
no you can't say that not all are liars
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by officialclassic(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2019
LillyVal:
Tell us exactly what is stopping you from dating someone here.

When she's mad and shouting � at You With Tears In her eyes � bruh when she's still mad � Get Closer To Her.
Hold her hand �..
Don't explain/Don't talk you'll Make Her More furious �just hold her,
hug her � Let her smell your perfume for more than
READ MORE �
https://jnrclassic..com/2019/09/relationship-goals_12.html
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2019
Because guys here hate women
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by frankkydee(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Tela101:
Because guys here hate women

How can you be sure of that when you've not dated any guy from here
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2019
frankkydee:

How can you be sure of that when you've not dated any guy from here

I read comments

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by moorevic(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Well i do have a beautiful girl i won't consider leaving for gold filled puna.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by OnPointMan(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hamachi:
wink
where is that kiss emoji Nairaland needs to add it i swear. angry

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by frankkydee(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Tela101:

I read comments

You can't conclude from reading comments ma
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
frankkydee:

You can't conclude from reading comments ma

Ok
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by slim147(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Almost all of them have Exes embarassed embarassed embarassed
I can’t deal with sadly
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Like you do not have an ex angry
slim147:
Almost all of them have Exes embarassed embarassed embarassed
I can’t deal with sadly
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by officialclassic(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Invite her over �, not for sex��
•Just chill�
•Watch movies �
• Listen to good music �
•Eat snacks �����.
•Do pillow fights ���
•Make her laugh �
•Make her forget about her problems
Read more � https://jnrclassic..com/2019/09/relationship-tips-to-make-your-love.html
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by susiivy: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
smiley
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by monex(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
danielistics:
because nairaland is full of feminists and men haters.

I would say both misogynists and misandrists
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
shocked
monex:

I would say both misogynists and misandrists
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Craig24: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
I fear them females pass bladee rãzor.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by slim147(m): 1:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Like you do not have an ex angry

Sorry I don’t . Never been in a relationship, never had a girlfriend to be honest. I’m giving it a try though, if I find a good one.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by tunize(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nothing wen time reach
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Hamachi(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
tunize:
Nothing wen time reach
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Dancing Naked For Nigerian Men Renews Xenophobia [video] / If You Are Fat With Big Yansh Like This , Dm Me And Chop My Money / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.