Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here (7946 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Martinez19:
I am not sex starved or frustrated. I am just a guy who knows sex, romance and marriage are overrated and there is more to life than these. I see no point in them. In fact, I have better alternatives to romantic relationships and marriage. By the way, can one be sexually starved and not know? Just asking.

You can be frustrated and not know why, just answering,
After telling you not to deny, you still did, smh!!!.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Martinez19(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You can be frustrated and not know why, just answering,
After telling you not to deny, you still did, smh!!!.
Typical woman. You cannot argue straight like a logical being. First you said I am sexually frustrated and starved but I don't know. Now, you are saying I know but I don't know why. Where do you stand?

I am not sexually starved or frustrated. If you insist I am, there is nothing I can do.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Martinez19:
Typical woman. You cannot argue straight like a logical being. First you said I am sexually frustrated and starved but I don't know. Now, you are saying I know but I don't know why. Where do you stand?

I am not sexually starved or frustrated. If you insist I am, there is nothing I can do.

I stand at you being frustrated and not know why, you are allowed to convince yourself otherwise, typical man.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Martinez19(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I stand at you being frustrated and not know why, you are allowed to convince yourself otherwise, typical man.
Okay then. grin
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Offpoint: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
I agree with greatnaija01 but it isnt offpoint wink to date some one here. grin
wink signora
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Offpoint: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
I've found mine, I'm making research on Blackivy29 she could be the one.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by jayextra(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
I dont know sef...plus d pm iish I no gt strength biko

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by AstroOG: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dating a female NLer is a high risk which am not ready to take,though aff met two,but none of them are fit for dating. Na just straff ,then to your tents whole Israel.

Why should I date female NLers that are worthless,baseless,senseless,mentally disabled and high level of disrespect.

TUFIAKWA!!!!!

LillyVal:
Tell us exactly what is stopping you from dating someone here.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
So is the rest of the world. Feminism exist because women have been mistreated. The only men that are hated are the ones that hate first! And don't complain about women hating broke men, because broke men also look for women with money and still treat them bad.

danielistics:
because nairaland is full of feminists and men haters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by TollaniHub: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
too many fake accounts

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hamachi:
Cos most of the guys here are liars.
not all, like me am different

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by carter009(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin
MarjieJ98354:
So is the rest of the world. Feminism exist because women have been mistreated. The only men that are hated are the ones that hate first! And don't complain about women hating broke men, because broke men also look for women with money and still treat them bad.

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Cos most guys here are immature with warped mentality and thinking to the extent that sometimes I think their brain is empty.

It's not empty though. It is just full of Soapy. They are marlians.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by danielistics(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
MarjieJ98354:

OK o if you say so I can't argue with you.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Offpoint:
I've found mine, I'm making research on Blackivy29 she could be the one.
grin Hope i dont fail.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Offpoint: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Hope i dont fail.
At 97%, naa I've been praying it'll be successful. We could be the best thing after gun powderwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Offpoint:

At 97%, naa I've been praying it'll be successful. We could be the best thing after gun powderwink
grin You're making me blush. I'm now pink in the cheek.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Offpoint: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin You're making me blush. I'm now pink in the cheek.
wink Signora
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Offpoint: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
Signora will you be nice and drop me a whatsapp message? it's a long bore night. A little conversation could brighten up a gentleman mood.

I don't ask for much signora
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by princejenks(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
They hardly reply mails and besides, you can't be sure whether you're actually chatting up a guy instead of a lady
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Offpoint:

Signora will you be nice and drop me a whatsapp message? it's a long bore night. A little conversation could brighten up a gentleman mood.

I don't ask for much signora 0705 451 5809

Not using whatspp now dear.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Offpoint: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
Not using whatspp now dear.
Oh no! how do I take you out of this crowded place to more serene and quiet place?
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Elamin21(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
LillyVal:
Tell us exactly what is stopping you from dating someone here.
hmm! I haven't met any girl here, even though have met one, or liked one I won't be able to tell her cos am not a yahoo boy. Girls nowadays only want to date boys for the money.That's the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Offpoint:

Oh no! how do I take you out of this crowded place to more serene and quiet place?
grin how about you send an email.

You are a gentleman. wink
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by carter009(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Elamin21:
hmm! I haven't met any girl here, even though have met one, or liked one I won't be able to tell her cos am not a yahoo boy. Girls nowadays only want to date boys for the money.That's the problem.

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Offpoint: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin how about you send an email.

You are a gentleman. wink
Oh Signora, my NL email is compromised I don't have access to it. It'll be too risky revealing my private email here... It's a crazy world signora.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by fcdgrand(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
the leeches want to eat their cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Elamin21(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
carter009:
grin
oga na the matter be that na.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Elamin21(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
carter009:
grin
oga na the real matter be that oh.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Offpoint:

Oh Signora, my NL email is compromised I don't have access to it. It'll be too risky revealing my private email here... It's a crazy world signora.
I dislike using personal info here too.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Offpoint: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
I dislike using personal info here too.
Oh dear, it's understandable.
How about you flash that number, I'll text you my email signora.
Re: Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here by Originalsly: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Martinez19:

I am not sex starved or frustrated. I am just a guy who knows sex, romance and marriage are overrated and there is more to life than these. I see no point in them. In fact, I have better alternatives to romantic relationships and marriage. By the way, can one be sexually starved and not know? Just asking.

Bro... by your own words... you shouldn't be in Romance section... nor in any discussion concerning relationships... marriage...or sex.

@ topic..... there are many pretty good people here on NL...but you have to look hard for them among the ever increasing empty barrels noisemakers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ddd / Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? / Can You Drink Saliva From Your Partner's Mouth??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.