Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family (51855 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus / Cyril Stober Retires From NTA / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Her songs didn't bring anything to my table so her retirement won't either.
Wetin consign me

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by ZoeyJ(f): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2019
Prettiedame:
Sounds sarcastic.

"I know you guys are happy now"

Meaning they have been asking her the marriage question.
See you. You think its Nigeria. she's referring to cardi b and her fans

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by samber5533(m): 12:20am On Sep 06, 2019
As a top expert.i will really love to maintain my standard.so for that reason am not commenting on this post.i will really love to maintain
my reputation. thanks
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by koyyess: 12:40am On Sep 06, 2019
Okay.

She has made a lot of money from the industry.

She can do other things like rihanna is doing.

The most important things to females are their immediate family, money, then kids.

Negroes? not necessarily.

Nice one Nicki.
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Igetmyown247: 2:09am On Sep 06, 2019
Felixamos:
Anyone who appreciates good music would agree with me when I say; Nicki Minaj is only a noice maker and a stripper... If not how insane this world is becoming, which better song she don sing wey she wan retire?

Stfu, people like you who do not listen to her songs always have a lot to say. Have you listen to her 4 albums? Mixtapes? She paved the way for female rap and did a lot for the music industry. She’s the highest selling female rapper, has the most entry’s on billboard hot 100 for a female rapper, write her songs without a ghostwriter, to name a few. Without her there will be no Cardi and all these other new rap girls in hip hop. Put respect on Nicki name, or just say you hate her and keep it moving. Nicki Minaj has surpassed Katy Perry and is now the third best selling female artist in the United States with 113 million records. The only female rapper that stood before males and brushed them off like it were her last time or her last song. She is one of the greats, Nicki Minaj is the GOAT. Nicki is Hip Hop and no one will be able to top her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Prinwhite: 2:30am On Sep 06, 2019
jeffizy:

Don't be a liar to promote your business.
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 06, 2019
Felixamos:
Anyone who appreciates good music would agree with me when I say; Nicki Minaj is only a noice maker and a stripper... If not how insane this world is becoming, which better song she don sing wey she wan retire?
. if Nicki is this, then what would you say about cardi
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 06, 2019
chudez0147:
How does that stop Xenophobia I wonder the kind of family you're about to start..

make una chill.. some of those videos online is not what you think ..
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 06, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Are you kidding me
She ditched safaree accusing him of being after her money but this guy eeh, ex convict with no source of livelihood wow.
I hope she knows what is doing.
My best female artist will always be Rihanna dou
.. drug sells bruh

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:38am On Sep 06, 2019
that my worldwide Rapper. am gunner miss her........I feel pain for ur going but DAT comes in life because Family is everything. goodluck in ur future my queen.
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by greypencils: 3:40am On Sep 06, 2019
Omo! See wetin Cardi B done cause...That Grammy was the nail in the coffin. Nicki still the better bitch though. Love her music and that fake ass die
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by GeneralPula: 3:48am On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Awol1:
See what Cardi B has done.

Few months back, I was arguing with a female friend who is huge fan of Nicki Minaj.

I told her that Cardi B is here to stay because of the forces that have bought into her project. Most of these forces just wanna spite Nicki.

But my friend gave me long list of those who have come and gone, like Iggy and others but I told her to chill.

See it now! I'm sure the performance of Megatron which is her latest single must have proven to Nicki that she's losing the battle.

Smart babe chose to leave when she still has little ovation.

But respect to her for being able to break the strangle hold of men in the rap genre in the American music industry.

Good luck to her in her future endeavors!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by greypencils: 3:51am On Sep 06, 2019
BabaIbo:

Your choice tho, but musical award bodies/organizations all over the world say otherwise.
Cardi B is better than her
Nah Cardi is no better. Cardi B only came at a time when hiphop was trash. You can agree with me that hippop is trash is right now. And among the trashest, cardi B sorts of stands out as slightly better. Do you think she had a chance coming out when the likes of Lil Wayne and T.I and Drake where on the scene? Nicki couldnt beat drake all through 2010 - till Pre-Cardi B. Now the world is tired of Drake so a lil distraction in the name of Cardi B is allowed to come on. Besides, Nicki's main problem was her inability to transit from hiphop to trap. Those in the game right now are Trap artists. Nicki is a realer deal. And real hiphop heads can tell the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by terrafella(m): 5:03am On Sep 06, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Sips bread *

Liquid cheddah?
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by stanley000: 5:08am On Sep 06, 2019
greypencils:
Nah Cardi is no better. Cardi B only came at a time when hiphop was trash. You can agree with me that hippop is trash is right now. And among the trashest, cardi B sorts of stands out as slightly better. Do you think she had a chance coming out when the likes of Lil Wayne and T.I and Drake where on the scene? Nicki couldnt beat drake all through 2010 - till Pre-Cardi B. Now the world is tired of Drake so a lil distraction in the name of Cardi B is allowed to come on. Besides, Nicki's main problem was her inability to transit from hiphop to trap. Those in the game right now are Trap artists. Nicki is a realer deal. And real hiphop heads can tell the difference.
u nailed it. Trap also Known as trash I the main thing now and even though I didn't like it at first I'm starting to appreciate the entertaining part. If u harmer trap inside car for journey no be small thing o lol. Nicki and the rest of her likes who keep doing rap and gonna fare out coz these these young blood are thirsty for entertainment not who does it best. That's the smartest move for cardi b, by mating with migoes, offset then taught cardi b how to trap properly and now she's killing the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by femi4: 5:24am On Sep 06, 2019
Awol1:
See what Cardi B has done.

Few months back, I was arguing with a female friend who is huge fan of Nicki Minaj.

I told her that Cardi B is here to stay because of the forces that have bought into her project. Most of these forces just wanna spite Nicki.

But my friend gave me long list of those who have come and gone, like Iggy and others but I told her to chill.

See it now! I'm sure the performance of Megatron which is her latest single must have proven to Nicki that she's losing the battle.

Smart babe chose to leave when she still has little ovation.

But respect to her for being able to break the strangle hold of men in the rap genre in the American music industry.

Good luck to her in her future endeavors!
Honestly that Cardi B aint going no where soon and she's successfully reduced all the attention Nikky used to get
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Nature8(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Nicki is rich and famous, but she knows family is everything. While some poverty stricken bitches will be parading themselves as feminists on/offline.

Nice one baby girl.

Naso bro
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by DevilhimseIf: 6:21am On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
[/s]
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Edusouls(m): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2019
See a made rapper like nickiminaj retiring from music to build a home, while here you see poverty stricken so called Nigerian female celebs forming carrer first, like our African bad girl at 45 who retired from building a home to doing music, Genevieve who small success enter her head is still remaining single, nothing to talk home about our wild and nasty so called nollywood actresses that saw 500k and their head pooped open..Nigerian women I.q is terrible coupled with the poverty it got very complicated...
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Gbengar07: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmm good for the hoe ,happy family starting grin
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by TheSourcerer: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2019
terrafella:

Liquid cheddah?
Yup all liquid
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Zikachat(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2019
No try me oooo,,,,tell me you are kidding
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Olisehinnocent: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2019
Her oversized pussy is telling her the truth. If she spend one more year in music industry her pussy will be repping off grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by DeHumbleTboy: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2019
How does that contribute to Nigeria economy Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Topmaike007(m): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2019
drips8:
Cardi b right now
just happy right now time for my cardi B to blow well well
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by greypencils: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2019
stanley000:
u nailed it. Trap also Known as trash I the main thing now and even though I didn't like it at first I'm starting to appreciate the entertaining part. If u harmer trap inside car for journey no be small thing o lol. Nicki and the rest of her likes who keep doing rap and gonna fare out coz these these young blood are thirsty for entertainment not who does it best. That's the smartest move for cardi b, by mating with migoes, offset then taught cardi b how to trap properly and now she's killing the game
Seriously, its like saying Van Dijk is Better than Messi. The only reason why Messi or Ronaldo might not win Balon D Or again is because the world is tired of both of them, 10years of dominance BTW both of them. Its not easy. So cardi came at a time when hiphop is dead. Period. Cardi B can never be the definition of Hiphop. Give it to Queen Nicki.

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by gozzy121(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2019
She was a top 5 rapper from 2009-2017... and I mean male or female. Nicki was murdering the game. She made me forget she was female, with all the bars she spit
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Maj196(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2019
Don't ever compare Nicki with Cardi... Nicki will always be the queen of Rap angry

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by folake4u(f): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2019
Aww I'm going to miss you my favourite female rapper.
I've been a fan of you for over 10yrs now, steadily listening and singing your jams.
But hey! Do what you love, girl smiley.
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by Seunnzy(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2019
BabaIbo:

Your choice tho, but musical award bodies/organizations all over the world say otherwise.
Cardi B is better than her
Grammy is a scam ..u should know that.. Nicki should have won Grammy long time ago..so many awards are just scam
Re: Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family by TemmyT002(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2019
After she don corrupt people finish, she con retire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose / Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.