Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (49225 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by JimohMomoh: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
If the Maureen did not conceive the guy should have gone for IVF or adopt a child.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Centcanada: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Shot lady's hardly last in a relationship not to talk of marriage. I was expecting this self!

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
MarkudiRITA:
Am married to Jesus. Divorce is not an option.
Are you for real?
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Denikayan: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
We are done with them!

Let's face another marriage.

Funke Akindele X JJC next

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by blindjustice13(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
afroniger:
So sad. The first five years of marriage are usually the most critical. If a couple can scale it, their chances of survival will be much higher.
very true
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
MarkudiRITA:
Am married to Jesus. Divorce is not an option.

Which "pastor" is messing with your mind?

5 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Okoroawusa: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
One reason I love the white people is the fact that they don’t rush into marriage, couple with the fact that they lose a lot when they divorce.
You have no idea what u r saying

7 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
akinade28:
Reasons for increase in divorce nowadays
People rush into marriage without enough preparation
Some people enter into marriage on the basis of emotional feeling or falling in love and when the feelings disappear they also pack out
Some people marry because of material things such as money and beauty, once it's gone they also quit
Youths nowadays are longer willing to endure in their marriage or tolerate their partners. Any little issue they quit
Adultery is now a norm
A good marriage is a reward of labour and investment of both parties. It doesn't come by chance or luck

God bless u bro...
And married is very overrated..

See the so called colorful wedding wasted..

Showing off on marriage goes array easily..

Quiet marriage that two build together last forever cos they know how painful they started it.. and they can't let it waste..

May God help me wey de find wife in Lagos..

5 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Neddstark: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Davido, na you we dey watch next. But Chioma would never pack out. She's like Regina Daniels. If you like marry another woman join, all they want is the fame and the money marriage gives them.

4 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by gwama: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
I think the problem of getting married is the lack of a child. How sad, I understand the pressure of the family. Life is unfair while others look for children, while others have them and kill them or make incestuous acts on them. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Ogegod87: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why naaaw?
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by akinade28(f): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

God bless u bro...
And married is very overrated..

See the so called colorful wedding wasted..

Showing off on marriage goes array easily..

Quiet marriage that two build together last forever cos they know how painful they started it.. and they can't let it waste..

May God help me wey de find wife in Lagos..
I totally agree with you. I'm a lady
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by DateMynd44(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
this is what u get when a man gets married to a hoe

3 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by gwama: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Denikayan:
We are done with them!

Let's face another marriage.

Funke Akindele X JJC next

Why do you think that about Funke's wedding? I think there is nothing missing from this couple, JJC has children, Funke had his twins, there is love and money that ask for more God ?? In the Blossom couple, I think it's the lack of children that has caused the problems. cool cool
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
so wetin him de act for film don happen las las...smh
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sigh... Why do they even bother getting married. Deep down they knew they were better off as friends with benefits.

I get people trying to please society in most things, but why mortgage your future and eternal peace of mind just to make a useless society think highly of you... Makes no sense.

The institution of marriage can never be for everyone... We should start educating our kids better.

5 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Kilamiti: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
A better man will come for her. I'm only glad she didn't have kids from an evil deceptive man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Incandescent(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You have no idea what u r saying

I swear. Dude is so oblivious of the obvious & confidently typing trash
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by ICAMETOWIN(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
I ain't taking sides, I'm sad for the couple and I sincerely hope it's not over for them.
They should find a middle ground, nobody's perfect.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by opribo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Its alright
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Durchmann(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
The financial burden on men going into the marriage institution is something else.

You do everything financially possible to get married and then you do everything financially possible to get unmarried.

Blossom marries this lady and then leaves the house (a house he may have furnished to taste with his sweat), gets and furnishes a new place most likely, in order to leave the marriage.

It makes me wonder. A lot of folks may be in marriages they are not happy with because they can't even afford to get out of the marriage.

Jeez! The marriage institution is looking scary with advancements in civilization. undecided

This is only my opinion. It is not up for you and I to debate please but just a product of rational analysis. We don't have to share the same opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by victorian(f): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmmmm undecided

That's why I'm not rushing into marriage or sex sef.

Definitely not worth it, with the kind of men we have these days.

Nowadays it's men leaving marriages and no longer women.

May God save us from the kind of fair weather men we have these days.

God abeg o

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Bawofss(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
everybody has now turned marriage counselor..... preach on
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Mercy2006(f): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Well,this average looking girl looks okay to me.what is Blossom looking for again?
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by meobizy(f): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
If he packed out she’ll come around. There’s something about a man’s security blanket I am yet to understand. It is so tempting that women are willing to go crazy so a younger man claims them as his own.

Marriage means nothing nowadays. I doubt it ever did in olden times. Long happy marriages are a lie and deserve hard work to maintain from both partners. Nobody fit catch me mugu, I too wise.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
He got someone pregnant?

Brolosho
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by deltateam: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
GistMore4:
The 3-year-old marriage between actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and Maureen Esisi is over.
According to an inside report we received yesterday, the actor packed out of their matrimonial home some weeks ago and the erstwhile lovers have now unfollowed each other on all their social media platforms.

It was gathered that Blossom made the decision to leave the marriage over the lack of respect from Maureen, coupled with the fact that he has allegedly impregnated another lady.
Corroborating this claim, blogger Stella Dimikokorkus reported that the actor has informed Maureen‘s parents that he is no longer interested in the marriage.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ETj9mnpPb/?hl=en

Ladies marry a man not a boy.

How can a mature man go out and impregnate a wh0re outside while he has a lovely wife with sumptuous breasts at home.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Chimookigwe: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
He impregnated Lillian Esoro
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
jaxxy:
I already knew blossom was gonna cheat, he gets too carried away when he frolicks with sm of these Top Nollywood actresses he now acts with these days and they seem to stroke his ego about it like its sm big deal, I’m like dude this stuff is getting to ur head too fast. He’s built a nice macho/lady’s man reputation for himself from his former timid self struggling to carry on a conversation due to sm medical ish he was suffering then bt u shudnt let that spoil ur happy home.

I’ve actually followed his progress from basic ebony tv guy to Nollywood and I kinda saw this coming when he got married to his wife who he probably thinks is out of his league now.
She's from a wealthy home. Infact her dad and mine were childhood friends. I don't know her character though
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kilamiti:
A better man will come for her. I'm only glad she didn't have kids from an evil deceptive man
Why didn't he impregnate her? Instead he impregnated someone else
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chimookigwe:
He impregnated Lillian Esoro
Take it easy biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Beatrice Shows Off Her Curvy Body In New Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.