Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (49236 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Smartwave: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Most of our ladies nowadays are only good for wedding but not good for marriage. Beautiful for weeding ceremony but once at home!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmm,

4 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She's from a wealthy home. Infact her dad and mine were childhood friends. I don't know her character though

Well it’s not always about money. I’m just saying he wud cheat because he’s getting carried away with women and his personality was changing really fast. Ur wife having a bad character doesn’t mean u will go impregnate sm1 else does it?

The Nollywood gals I’m talking about are wealthy and single also. I can name 2 that are any mans dream being rocked on TV set by blossom. A Ghanaian and a half Ghanaian. Lol

If Ure not used to women and their attention u can get it confused and think Ure the best thing after sliced bread.

4 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by deltateam: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
JimohMomoh:
If the Maureen did not conceive the guy should have gone for IVF or adopt a child.

Seriously I believe that Pastors should start asking the man what he would do if the wife didn't conceive before pronouncing them man and wife because men are becoming beasts.

Just because your wife didn't conceive you start acting stupid forgetting for better and for worse promise.

4 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by deltateam: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Smartwave:
Most of our ladies nowadays are only good for wedding but not good for marriage. Beautiful for weeding ceremony but once at home!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmm,

How do you expect her to be happy when her husband turned to a dog.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by deltateam: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
jaxxy:

Well it’s not always about money. I’m just saying he wud cheat because he’s getting carried away with women and his personality was changing really fast. Ur wife having a bad character doesn’t mean u will go impregnate sm1 else does it?

The Nollywood gals I’m talking about are wealthy and single also. I can name 2 that are any mans dream being rocked on TV set by blossom. A Ghanaian and a half Ghanaian. Lol

If Ure not used to women and attention u can get it confused and think Ure the best thing after sliced bread.

Abeg name them.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Mercy2006(f): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
deltateam:

Ladies marry a man not a boy.

How can a mature man go out and impregnate a wh0re outside while he has a lovely wife with sumptuous breasts at home.
True talk.But your own definition of lovely and sumptuous might be different from his,you know
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Hemmybahms: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
ArmaniUhuru:
One reason I love the white people is the fact that they don’t rush into marriage, couple with the fact that they lose a lot when they divorce.

Naija: first week two people are dating, second week they’re getting married, third week they’re getting divorce.

THATS A LIE.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by deltateam: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
gwama:
I think the problem of getting married is the lack of a child. How sad, I understand the pressure of the family. Life is unfair while others look for children, while others have them and kill them or make incestuous acts on them. cool cool cool cool cool

That's where you failed it.

The primary reason for marriage is companionship. Having children is secondary and nowadays there are several options without necessarily divorce.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by NACE13: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
victorian:
Hmmmmmm undecided

That's why I'm not rushing into marriage or sex sef.

Definitely not worth it, with the kind of men we have these days.

Nowadays it's men leaving marriages and no longer women.

May God save us from the kind of fair weather men we have these days.

God abeg o

So his 'cheating' is the only thing you read up there right? You didn't read where the wife is so disrespectful, he had to leave the house. Either she was pretending all the while or Blossom ignored the signs and went ahead to wife her. Won't you call that fairweather woman. Can you stay with a man who disrespects you?

Having sex right now or in next century won't change what a man feels for you. You better stop starving and depriving yourself something good and blissful all in the name of searching for a good man. You need someone to remove the cobweb

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Bryan88(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
old news
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by deltateam: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
this is what u get when a man gets married to a hoe

Did you read or you were programmed already

The man went outside and impregnated another woman and so Blossom is the wh0re.

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by deltateam: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
NACE13:

So his 'cheating' is the only thing you read up there right? You didn't read where the wife is so disrespectful, he had to leave the house. Either she was pretending all the while or Blossom ignored the signs and went ahead to wife her. Won't you call that fairweather woman. Can you stay with a man who disrespects you?

Having sex right now or in next century won't change what a man feels for you. You better stop starving and depriving yourself something good and blissful all in the name of searching for a good man. You need someone to remove the cobweb

What respect do you expect from a woman after turning into a dog?

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Kakamorufu(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
next!!!! cool
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Acidosis(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
cococandy:
He got someone pregnant? Brolosho
grin grin
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by chikitobabe(f): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
How love turns sour over night leaves with the question.
Does love really EXIST?
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by NACE13: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
deltateam:

What respect do you expect from a woman after turning into a dog?

And what makes you think it isn't her disrespectful nature that drove him to another woman's arms. Some men have a useless being they call a wife who can nag for Africa + Antarctica. Sometimes they are even scared to go home after the day's hustle, they'd rather go chill in a bar (probably where he met the woman he got pregnant) till midnight, come home, bath and leave the following day. I can't stand a rude or/and stubborn girl. I once ended a relationship because she's rude, disrespectful and will hardly take to corrections. You can't put a price tag on peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Lamanii22(f): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
SuperBlack:
Instead of buying Insecticide for 1k
I'll allow mosquitoes 2 bite me, then I'll buy 400 naira malaria drugs & use 600 for Suya!

Maddo!
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by deltateam: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
NACE13:

And what makes you think it isn't her disrespectful nature that drove him to another woman's arms. Some men have useless being they call a wife who can nag for Africa + Antarctica. Sometimes they are even scared to go home after the day's hustle, they'd rather go chill in a bar (probably where met the woman he got pregnant) till midnight, come home, bath and leave the following day. I can't stand a rude or/and stubborn girl. I once ended a relationship because she's rude, disrespectful and will hardly take to corrections. You can't put a price tag on peace of mind

Sure but you ended it honourably. That's the right thing to do than cheat after marriage.

You can't compare you and him. Boyfriend and girlfriend is different from marriage.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by jaxxy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Breaststroke:

Jaxxy, you sound like you know Blossom personally, how true is this news? I like Blossom from the few movies I've seen of him, I don't want this news to be true. The part about him struggling with (past) medical issues that affected his self esteem, touched me sha.

Not personally bt I first knew and follwed him and a couple of others on ebony tv and I knew sm of his struggles then cos he spoke about it on the show and even cried on air so I was impressed with his growth and progress bt I think he got carried away cos he’s achieved what he probably never thought he cud.

I think people should try to be level headed no matter their success in life bt then again this is my thought based on my personal observations. I don’t know for sure what really happened that lead to this point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by victorian(f): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
NACE13:

he deserves the disrespect if he truly impregnate Lilian esoro!

How can he expect his wife to respect and honour him after such disaster. Haba! You men sef!

If your wife got pregnant for another man and you know, will you pamper, love and respect her? Be sincere.

Pertaining to the bolded no be only cobweb na cobhams. I rather stay single then be with a useless man, who will end up making me a divorcee with kids or baby mama.

God forbid! I don't need such emotional trauma.

Huncle, I'm not complaining. I'm perfectly fine with my choice of been celibate till I meet a good man who deserves me. I will never join the bandwagon of having kids with no legitimate fathers littering everywhere. Mba!

3 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Hoodbilonia: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Im peaceful being single
Bich
My dishes are dirty
Im in front of my ps4 playing
Nigerian smallies are lazy
Wating on a dick to bring a baby
Waiting on ma money,to spend and my car to drive her crazy.
Stipid greedy nigerian ladies always feel on top
Ugly as bich
U suck
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by ibechris(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Celebrity kor celebrity ni...celebrity that has nothing to show. Na to de get baby mamas every where.

Is that one a celebrity?

I beg make we hear word.
Celebrity wey de corrupt Nigerians.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Chimookigwe: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Take it easy biko

You think say na lie? Go check am for SDK blog.

Seriously though, check it out. Gives perspective to the whole matter.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by enemyofprogress: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Very good, I like it, na this kind news dey sweet me for belle
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by juman(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
I don't know most english actors of nowadays.

One nigeria problems have destroyed the quality of nolywood.
One nigeria is a mess.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
He’s the wh0re in this situation
deltateam:

Ladies marry a man not a boy.

How can a mature man go out and impregnate a wh0re outside while he has a lovely wife with sumptuous breasts at home.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please stop sounding dumb
NACE13:

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by NACE13: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
deltateam:

Sure but you ended it honourably. That's the right thing to do than cheat after marriage.

You can't compare you and him. Boyfriend and girlfriend is different from marriage.

That's why I said probably her nagging ways was what pushed him out of the house and into another woman's arms.

What if the said woman he got pregnant gives him that desired peace of mind. I am not trying to justify what he did but I just wanted to let the other lady to not just view it from one angle. Women just know how to play the victim card and make the story one-sided.

After I ended that ugly relationship, she told my close friend how she'd invested in the relationship, and i just decided to end things,making me look like the bad guy here. Thank goodness my close pal knew how many times I have complained bitterly about her character. She started out all sweet and respectful at first after a while her true character started to surface.

This is probably what Blossom was facing as well but his came when he'd already put on the 'marriage cuffs'.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by deltateam: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
NACE13:

That's why I said probably her nagging ways was what pushed him out of the house and into another woman's arms.

What if the said woman he got pregnant gives him that desired peace of mind. I am not trying to justify what he did but I just wanted to let the other lady to not just view it from one angle. Women just know how to play the victim card and make the story one-sided.

After I ended that ugly relationship, she told my close friend how she'd invested in the relationship, and i just decided to end things,making me look like the bad guy here. Thank goodness my close pal knew how many times I have complained bitterly about her character. She started out all sweet and respectful at first after a while her true character started to surface.

This is probably what Blossom was facing as well but his came when he'd already put on the 'marriage cuffs'.

You can't put up all these and say you are not trying to justify his actions. That's exactly what you are doing. Real men take responsibility for their actions.

Marriage is for better for worse. Many men are married to women that nag and as a matter of fact many women nag since naturally they talk a lot. Deal with with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by NACE13: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

he deserves the disrespect if he truly impregnate Lilian esoro!
How can he expect his wife to respect and honour him after such disaster. Haba! You men sef!
If your wife got pregnant for another man and you know, will you pamper, love and respect her? Be sincere.
Pertaining to the bolded no be only cobweb na cobhams. I rather stay single then be with a useless man, who will end up making me a divorcee with kids or baby mama.
God forbid! I don't need such emotional trauma.
Huncle, I'm not complaining. I'm perfectly fine with my choice of been celibate till I meet a good man who deserves me. I will never join the bandwagon of having kids with no legitimate fathers littering everywhere. Mba!

Hanty, I'm not supporting what blossom did. I just wanted you to see it both ways. I quoted you because you were just facing the fact that he cheated and ignoring how the woman disrespects him. The op said he moved out of the house because of her constant disrespect towards him, and to make matters worse, he now got a woman pregnant. It's obvious he met the so-called woman when he left the house or maybe not, I won't conclude.

I'm happy that you are celibate, for now. But who ever broke your heart and dumped you back then truly messed up a good thing. I'm so sorry about that, and I hope you meet that prince that will knock you off your feet and remove the cobweb las las. But how have you been coping since? Just a curious mind here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks In New Picture / 'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name / Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.