Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (49237 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by NACE13: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
deltateam:

You can't put up all these and say you are not trying to justify his actions. That's exactly what you are doing. Real men take responsibility for their actions.

Marriage is for better for worse. Many men are married to women that nag and as a matter of fact many women nag since naturally they talk a lot. Deal with with it.

So all in all, you are saying you'd stay put in a marriage that starts and ends with nagging, probably die from it?

Yes, all or almost all women nag but even nagging has different stages. Some women know their limit, while some just know how to blow it out of proportion and fvck it up beyond recognition.

Yes, real men take responsibility for their actions, that's why he didn't deny having an affair and getting a woman pregnant in the process or is there another 'responsibility' you are talking about here?

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by DevilhimseIf: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:
We are done with them!

Let's face another marriage.

Funke Akindele X JJC next
[/s]
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by deltateam: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
NACE13:

So all in all, you are saying you'd stay put in a marriage that starts and ends with nagging, probably die from it?

Yes, all or almost all women nag but even nagging has different stages. Some women know their limit, while some just know how to blow it out of proportion and fvck it up beyond recognition.

Yes, real men take responsibility for their actions, that's why he didn't deny having an affair and getting a woman pregnant in the process or is there another 'responsibility' you are talking about here?

Nagging is not enough reason to end a marriage to a faithful wife. Marriage needs wisdom.

Women don't just nag for nagging sake. There's a reason. You don't go and come back by 10pm in the night without any tangible reasons and expect her not to nag.

Most times their naggings are as a result of their fear or insecurity. You can find how to reassure them or keep them happy.That way they can be the best and you will want to come back to a peaceful home. Appreciate their efforts, don't take a woman for granted.

4 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Revolva(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nonsene people deciding d public about marriage
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by NACE13: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
deltateam:

Nagging is not enough reason to end a marriage to a faithful wife. Marriage needs wisdom.

Women don't just nag for nagging sake. There's a reason. You don't go and come back by 10pm in the night without any tangible reasons and expect her not to nag.

Most times their naggings are as a result of their fear or insecurity. You can find how to reassure them or keep them happy.That way they can be the best and you will want to come back to a peaceful home. Appreciate their efforts, don't take a woman for granted.

You are correct about that, I meant a disrespectful wife. How long will you continue to stay put with a woman who starts and ends your day disrespecting you. Nagging and disrespect are two different terms here. I see a disrespectful wife same way as a man who beats his wife, the only difference is that one does it physically, the other verbally.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by victorian(f): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
NACE13:

Hanty, I'm not supporting what blossom did. I just wanted you to see it both ways. I quoted you because you were just facing the fact that he cheated and ignoring how the woman disrespects him. The op said he moved out of the house because of her constant disrespect towards him, and to make matters worse, he now got a woman pregnant. It's obvious he met the so-called woman when he left the house or maybe not, I won't conclude.

I'm happy that you are celibate, for now. But who ever broke your heart and dumped you back then truly messed up a good thing. I'm so sorry about that, and I hope you meet that prince that will knock you off your feet and remove the cobweb las las. But how have you been coping since? Just a curious mind here

Anyways mastering the power of the mind over the body, can make me not miss sex. The mind supersedes and controls the body desires.

I have.mastered mine, it's not hard to tell any part of the body to behave when it feels like misbehaving. It's an art on its own. And moreover I'm a busy lady, I prioritise my time on what put food on my table, place security in my home &life, satisfy my clients, also create time for good laughable jokes to excite the mind and body in a healthy way, then lastly worship songs to relax the mind and spirit.

For example I no longer exchange harsh curses or words on anyone who's trolling me on nairaland. I simply place a selective blindness on such lunatics here, then click the Report button. Viola! It pops up! Choose 3 rules that are meant to block the person's insultive messages to you. Then Boom! The lunatic's messages meant for you is blocked and erased. You no longer have to reply those peeps troling one online.

I can't use my precious time for work and be punching curses online, increasing my temperature and anger. It's not worth it.

As you grow older, you realise there are some words u ignore ,click delete or block!

People can no longer control your anger or depressed button, you instead control their mute button

That's it. You make your life so siimple In the midst of chaos.

Everything is in the mind. You can control what goes in and what goes out from your side and also from your opponent without him or her knowing.

smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Dex4(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
This guy too fine for this girl sha��
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by AlhajaChinyere: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
deltateam:

You can't put up all these and say you are not trying to justify his actions. That's exactly what you are doing. Real men take responsibility for their actions.

Marriage is for better for worse. Many men are married to women that nag and as a matter of fact many women nag since naturally they talk a lot. Deal with with it.

Nonsense nonsense!
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by youngestgrad(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Why didn't he impregnate her? Instead he impregnated someone else

Take some time and think about what you just typed......
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by MzBertty(f): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
He reminds me of his role in Okafor's Law
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
youngestgrad:

Take some time and think about what you just typed......
Lol, men who stay childless for 10 yrs before God blesses them no get two heads
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Deasegun19(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
SuperBlack:
Instead of buying Insecticide for 1k
I'll allow mosquitoes 2 bite me, then I'll buy 400 naira malaria drugs & use 600 for Suya!

chimo...na wa ooo
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by opebiboy: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Yawn
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by nep2ra(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
The institution of marriage will be less popular in future.

Marriage is dead.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by oluplus(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
SuperBlack:
I'll allow mosquitoes 2 bite me, then I'll buy 400 naira malaria drugs & use 600 for Suya!

Sense will not kee you

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by jafol(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Marry Igbo women to your detriment. I keep saying this to my Yoruba brothers. They r men in the relationship. First they pretend to you they r lovers immediately they get what they want they turn to captain of the house. Look at ever marriage they r in they seems to be controlling

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
akinade28:
I totally agree with you. I'm a lady

are u in lagos.. WhatsApp me biko...07034515405
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Smartwave: 2:24am On Sep 07, 2019
deltateam:

How do you expect her to be happy when her husband turned to a dog.
what do you want the husband to do? When he taught, he married a stream but find out that she is actually .... Ocean grin grin grin grin
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Godson32(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2019
Chai the guy no go dey enjoy those big breasts again
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Godson32(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2019
jafol:
Marry Igbo women to your detriment. I keep saying this to my Yoruba brothers. They r men in the relationship. First they pretend to you they r lovers immediately they get what they want they turn to captain of the house. Look at ever marriage they r in they seems to be controlling
Quarrel just dey hungry u
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Viicfuntop(f): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2019
SuperBlack:

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by jafol(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Godson32:
Quarrel just dey hungry u
Lol I just Dey say my own
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Nat404: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2019
SuperBlack:
I SMH FOR YOU! This is the kind of crap you get when the society is uneducated!
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by SuperBlack: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nat404:

You're just so stupid to be useless

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes by Incandescent(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nat404:

You're too dull & serious. Mr educated clap yourself.

You are too educated to notice a joke when you see one.

Boda Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'General Overseer': Seun Kuti Leads Prayer Sessions In Prison, Gets New Name / Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] / Laycon Gets A Two-Bedroom Apartment At Flourish Residences, Bodija Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.