Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

deleted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (6255 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by davillian(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Every woman has that particular position
Look for it and you will hit jackpot.
Re: deleted by Rochasstatue(f): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Pounding doesn't lead to orgasm..
You pound or hammer away when she is on her way to orgasm.

For such ladies prolonged pre-intimacy is necessary.
Gentle caressing, sweet talk and compliments is needed.
Suck her gently and when you rub her pussy, do so slowly without haste.
Finger her with your index finger and curve it to rub on the topmost inner part of her cunt.
Continue fingering and sucking until you hear her moaning and raising her hips.
Some women will squeeze their thighs and start squirming..
Do not be in a hurry.
When she starts dancing soapy, it is time to lay the pipe in the tunnel.
Take it easy and slow cos it's a marathon.
Don't rush.
Keep her legs together with you on top and your dick socketed in there.
Increase tempo a bit and go slow a bit interchangeably.
Talk dirty to her.
Tell her she's got the best cunt in the country.
Kiss her lips, ears and if she's tall enough suck her boobs as you drill her.
The moment you feel her breath increase and her hip raising, know ye that the time and hour is near..
Open your throttle and start the pounding.
Be sure you have a stiff dick and reserve the stamina for at least 4 mins.
If she doesn't come, buy her a vibrator.

9 Likes

Re: deleted by MRAKBEE(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Dear NLDs,

I have had sexual encounters with about 20 different ladies since I squarmed as a sperm till this moment that I type... but I have only made about half of them to reach the peak of pleasure while others never did no matter how hard I tried..My rod size and shape exhibit brilliance and I can last within 15mins-1 hr of intercouse in a round depending on my stress level at that moment.
Its not like I owe any lady orgasm but I'm a bit worried cos my current gf cannot reach orgasm irregardless of how deep and long the pre-intimacy/penetration is (she never did with any other person based on her claims though), I have pounded every cell in her honeypot but all to no avails. This always gets me bamboozled as I cannot even imagine how it feels to have intercouse and never ease off at the peak of it, please I need insights to this. She always assures me that she gets satisfied afterwards whenever we discuss it and always tells me no to worry that I should just do my thing as the problem is with her and not me...but at some point, the whole ecstacy thingy just feels like a one-sided shii. Y'all dig?

To the men: Has anyone had this problem with his partner(s)? kindly give insights.

To the ladies: Y'all know yourselves better....please whats the way around this?

Regards to all.
penetrate less,
or pound less.
use the organ of taste wella
make her clitoris thy dwelling place
pre-intimacy is required
use your fingers on her till she gets wet
lie bare with bae and talk about romance before anything else..thats when her sexual fantasy is better created and her entire body system get ready .u can even get her wet and cumming comes easily when she gets wet.
give her hot hot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
If one can fuk one should b opened to a vib. Vib her heart away grin she might get addicted sha
From personal experience many girls are not open about sex.
Despite fuccking for years when you handle them you go tire for their naive mentality about sex.

1 Like

Re: deleted by Mekenz(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Make sure you marry her. Don't turn that little hole into a river then run away
yes oooooo........seconded

he must marry her oooo,now he is digging her as he like later now he will start looking for flimsy excuses to dump her.
Re: deleted by Lamanii22(f): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
BrainArk:

there is no romance thread, that your comment is not found.

Lol are you stalking her?
Re: deleted by Lamanii22(f): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
There are three factors that prevents female orgasms.
1 is female circumcision
2 is her mentality
3 is her partner

The first is almost a mission impossible
The second needs sex education
The third needs selflessness.

I have had sex with girls that don't believe girls can have orgasms, such girls will prevent your efforts no matter how hard you try.
Sex is more mental than physical so for a woman to achieve orgasms if she is not circumcised she has to channel her mind to the sexual simulations if not you are doing in vain.

We guys has this method of taking our mind away while fuccking a girl to prolong the fucck and avoid early ejaculation.

I have numerous cases of girls pushing me out because they are having the feeling of urinating when fuccking them.

Some will stop you when the pleasure becomes too much for them to bear.
Such girls need reorientation which leads to the third factor, the selfless partner who will do the educational part and the second factor which is the mentality.

That determine if they will learn.
Some girls don't like sucking or prolong simulation of the critoris.

Lol professor of sexology....
Re: deleted by IDFWU(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
All these sex therapist and Jarumah is still charging half a million for a session

1 Like

Re: deleted by BrainArk(m): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol are you stalking her?
Not really.

1 Like

Re: deleted by stormborn28(m): 1:07am On Sep 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Use Vibrator
hmmmm.....what about plucking the clitoris
Re: deleted by frozen70(f): 1:53am On Sep 07, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Dear NLDs,

I have had sexual encounters with about 20 different ladies since I squarmed as a sperm till this moment that I type... but I have only made about half of them to reach the peak of pleasure while others never did no matter how hard I tried..My rod size and shape exhibit brilliance and I can last within 15mins-1 hr of intercouse in a round depending on my stress level at that moment.
Its not like I owe any lady orgasm but I'm a bit worried cos my current gf cannot reach orgasm irregardless of how deep and long the pre-intimacy/penetration is (she never did with any other person based on her claims though), I have pounded every cell in her honeypot but all to no avails. This always gets me bamboozled as I cannot even imagine how it feels to have intercouse and never ease off at the peak of it, please I need insights to this. She always assures me that she gets satisfied afterwards whenever we discuss it and always tells me no to worry that I should just do my thing as the problem is with her and not me...but at some point, the whole ecstacy thingy just feels like a one-sided shii. Y'all dig?

To the men: Has anyone had this problem with his partner(s)? kindly give insights.

To the ladies: Y'all know yourselves better....please whats the way around this?

Regards to all.

The truth is not every woman has orgasm and that doesn't mean she can't be pregnant

Some women who falls into these category, fake orgasm just to give you false impression

But I prefer when they are real than faking it

One of the ways out is
More of romance and less sex, cuddling helps to prepares their body quicker

At times they tend to have orgasm when they are the one having the urge for sex on initiating sex

When you rush them for love making, they go of balance and it won't help them get the orgasm

Take it very easy and slowly, that's one of the ways to put them in the proper mood and it helps them to enjoy sex

Ask her how she wants it not how you think it should be

Such women are not easy to take to bed because they have low libido and sex doesn't come often to their minds

Keeping her in a happy mood always helps to turn her on

Lastly, they are the most faithful person you can be with because, it takes a man with full patience to make her feel like a woman

Am talking from a woman perspective

4 Likes

Re: deleted by femi4: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Dear NLDs,

Regards to all.
Its not about pounding ...its about changing and continue moving in a steady state. The G spot is just after the enterance, locate and stimulate it with your movement

1 Like

Re: deleted by Martin0(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=Twoclans post=81982109][/quote]
commot eee,supper's clubgrin
Re: deleted by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2019
izaray:
Jesus, them don catch me oh wink Martin you're a very yeye shild, na only when you see this kind post u dey jump out from no where grin

hahahahahahgrin u know say this kind talk dey sweet we men for eargrin nor talk this kind thin again oooo,coz I nor understand this yeye advice wey you dey give this our brosgrin
Re: deleted by franklingud(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2019
Bro, try slow romancing first then slow knacking.

Gently press and caress her nips and clits.
Re: deleted by ekitimanalways(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Dear NLDs,

Regards to all.
She is suffering from frigidity. Perhaps due to female genital mutilation (FGM).
Re: deleted by Joystark(f): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Best way to make a woman reach orgasm. Use pegs for cloths to clip her clitz , then thrust back and forth. U sef go rep!!!!
Ha shocked
Peg?

Have you pegged your earlobes before?
Used to do it as a child, mostly as a contest with my relations on who'll last the longest, while taking in clothes, it's freaking painful...

Imagine pegging your balls sef? shocked

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Joystark(f): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2019
IDFWU:
All these sex therapist and Jarumah is still charging half a million for a session

Lol...
I wonder o.
The adult Industry is a goldmine sha grin

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2019
IceColdVeins:
I have done that really well

Can you explain in details how you did it? I can give you insights.

1 Like

Re: deleted by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Best way to make a woman reach orgasm. Use pegs for cloths to clip her clitz , then thrust back and forth. U sef go rep!!!!

Dafvck shocked

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Joystark:

Ha shocked
Peg?

Used to do it as a child, mostly as a contest with my relations on who'll last the longest, while taking in clothes, it's freaking painful...

The guy is crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: deleted by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Any guy that can make his gf orgasm has got himself a faithful one.

1 Like

Re: deleted by IDFWU(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2019
Joystark:

Lol...
I wonder o.
The adult Industry is a goldmine sha grin

Literally!

You buy a deek or bwess enlargement cream, which doesn't work. You dare not come online and post the deek or bwess enlargement cream obinna sold me is fake grin cheesy
Abi u one take your own hand cast yourself tongue
Re: deleted by Joystark(f): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2019
IDFWU:

Literally!

You buy a deek or bwess enlargement cream, which doesn't work. You dare not come online and post the deek or bwess enlargement cream obinna sold me is fake grin cheesy
Abi u one take your own hand cast yourself tongue

Lol.. this is just one sector. There are tons of other sectors.
Re: deleted by IDFWU(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Joystark:

Lol.. this is just one sector. There are tons of other sectors.

Yeah yeah...

BTW any luck with the roomie?
Re: deleted by DaddyMorenike: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Joystark:

Ha shocked
Peg?

my former gf normally peg my balls while giving BJ's. Oh i miss her.
Re: deleted by Joystark(f): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2019
IDFWU:

Yeah yeah...

BTW any luck with the roomie?

That was almost a year ago nau.
I have already finished living in the room. grin
Re: deleted by Joystark(f): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
my former gf normally peg my balls while giving BJ's. Oh i miss her.

Try using plier. It will give you maximum satisfaction. grin
Re: deleted by IDFWU(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2019
Joystark:

That was almost a year ago nau.
I have already finished living in the room. grin

Ok my bad grin

Re: deleted by Joystark(f): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
IDFWU:

Ok my bad grin

Nsogbu adiroo
Re: deleted by Phenomenal16(f): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rochasstatue:
Pounding doesn't lead to orgasm..
You pound or hammer away when she is on her way to orgasm.

For such ladies prolonged pre-intimacy is necessary.
Gentle caressing, sweet talk and compliments is needed.
Suck her gently and when you rub her pussy, do so slowly without haste.
Finger her with your index finger and curve it to rub on the topmost inner part of her cunt.
Continue fingering and sucking until you hear her moaning and raising her hips.
Some women will squeeze their thighs and start squirming..
Do not be in a hurry.
When she starts dancing soapy, it is time to lay the pipe in the tunnel.
Take it easy and slow cos it's a marathon.
Don't rush.
Keep her legs together with you on top and your dick socketed in there.
Increase tempo a bit and go slow a bit interchangeably.
Talk dirty to her.
Tell her she's got the best cunt in the country.
Kiss her lips, ears and if she's tall enough suck her boobs as you drill her.
The moment you feel her breath increase and her hip raising, know ye that the time and hour is near..
Open your throttle and start the pounding.
Be sure you have a stiff dick and reserve the stamina for at least 4 mins.
If she doesn't come, buy her a vibrator.
.. Kai sexology

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Son’s Wife Made This Nonsense / Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? / Role Of Giving In Relationships. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.