Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,861 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

deleted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (6244 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by DaddyMorenike: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Joystark:

Try using plier. It will give you maximum satisfaction. grin
we don't do irons, just plastic or rubber.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Grandlord:
Suck her clit while fingering her simultaneously.
If your tonguing and fingering games are great, she'd have leg-shaking eruptions.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rochasstatue:
Pounding doesn't lead to orgasm..
You pound or hammer away when she is on her way to orgasm.

For such ladies prolonged pre-intimacy is necessary.
Gentle caressing, sweet talk and compliments is needed.
Suck her gently and when you rub her pussy, do so slowly without haste.
Finger her with your index finger and curve it to rub on the topmost inner part of her cunt.
Continue fingering and sucking until you hear her moaning and raising her hips.
Some women will squeeze their thighs and start squirming..
Do not be in a hurry.
When she starts dancing soapy, it is time to lay the pipe in the tunnel.
Take it easy and slow cos it's a marathon.
Don't rush.
Keep her legs together with you on top and your dick socketed in there.
Increase tempo a bit and go slow a bit interchangeably.
Talk dirty to her.
Tell her she's got the best cunt in the country.
Kiss her lips, ears and if she's tall enough suck her boobs as you drill her.
The moment you feel her breath increase and her hip raising, know ye that the time and hour is near..
Open your throttle and start the pounding.
Be sure you have a stiff dick and reserve the stamina for at least 4 mins.
If she doesn't come, buy her a vibrator.

This one has a PHD in sexology grin shocked
Re: deleted by Grandlord: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: deleted by hikiki(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Celestial777:

Orgasm is like heaven...everybody will die but not everybody will reach heaven Every woman will fuckkk but not every woman will reach orgasm
Make god help us.....naija tire me
chairman,well done oo!
Re: deleted by culf: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
have you try oral, do some magic around center of gravity and see. most times, its not by "pounding".
Re: deleted by Mairice125: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Dear NLDs,

I have had sexual encounters with about 20 different ladies since I squarmed as a sperm till this moment that I type... but I have only made about half of them to reach the peak of pleasure while others never did no matter how hard I tried..My rod size and shape exhibit brilliance and I can last within 15mins-1 hr of intercouse in a round depending on my stress level at that moment. Like the you
Its not like I owe any lady orgasm but I'm a bit worried cos my current gf cannot reach orgasm irregardless of how deep and long the pre-intimacy/penetration is (she never did with any other person based on her claims though), I have pounded every cell in her honeypot but all to no avails. This always gets me bamboozled as I cannot even imagine how it feels to have intercouse and never ease off at the peak of it, please I need insights to this. She always assures me that she gets satisfied afterwards whenever we discuss it and always tells me no to worry that I should just do my thing as the problem is with her and not me...but at some point, the whole ecstacy thingy just feels like a one-sided shii. Y'all dig?

To the men: Has anyone had this problem with his partner(s)? kindly give insights.

To the ladies: Y'all know yourselves better....please whats the way around this?

Regards to all.
listen it’s a marathon , slow and steady wins this particular race. Firstly know what kind of music she likes , or preferably play some really cool rnb songs ( America songs) like Bryson tiller , Damar Jackson , August , Khalid and post manone,This songs really set the mood . While the song is playing , slowly talk to her , remind her when first you saw her , tell her your future together , this will unlock her heart slowly . kiss(slow motion)her from her head to her toe. afterwards, go to her pussy lick , kiss and suck (most guys don’t like given a lady head , see I pity you , they love it so much ). Spend some time there , do it has if the your world depends on it . After some time , let’s say 30 minutes, insert the pipe and slowly thrust her (thrust slowly for like 50-100 times ) then ride her gently , keep riding her, you would surely notice her moaning , then go for the kill , go so hard and stop . Start the aspect of thrusting all over again !!!. If she doesn’t cum run fast , because depression is real!!!

1 Like

Re: deleted by samson07(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Kaching!!!!
how much are u selling d fly. code
Re: deleted by IceColdVeins(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Whats the fly code, It'll be better if you are more explicit
samson07:
how much are u selling d fly. code

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Exposes Her Boobs On Her Birthday (pic) / Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) / I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.