Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap (26847 Views)

Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun / The Flamboyant Golf Life Of Governor Seyi Makinde / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Adaowerri111: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
wingmanII:

Trash! Visit Owerri or Imo state. I don't think you will write same after you see Roaches destruction and looting
see how you carry the thing for head dey fool yourself around lol
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Owaincouncil: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Who performed better.
Like for Seyi Makinde of OYO
Share for Emeka Ihedioha of IMO
I am not sure of this, but I assume that majority of the people that press like button for seyi against emeka are ibo.
That means irrespective of our tribe or ethnicity, all what we are calling for is good governance.
One day nigeria will be great
But I'm very sure not in this buhari era.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by IkemChris(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
wingmanII:

Why must Roaches be allowed to go peacefully with all the atrocities and loot? i
No sir he mustn't but Rochas is no Development of Ndi Imo. Don't forget Ajimobi was also a governor that looted too, but Our beloved Makinde didn't make him priority.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by wingmanII: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
IkemChris:

No sir he mustn't but Rochas is no Development of Ndi Imo. Don't forget Ajimobi was also a governor that looted too, but Our beloved Makinde didn't make him priority.

Ajimoi was a saint compared to Roaches. Visit Owerri. You will understand
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Adaowerri111: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Denikayan:
Damn! Makinde is a genius!

Education and exposure plays a vital role in life. It furnishes your approach, reasoning, solutions and recommendations.

Imo people be presently looking at Ihedioha and asking God why they were cursed with a destroyer.

We are cursed indeed, from frying pan to fire
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by wingmanII: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaowerri111:
see how you carry the thing for head dey fool yourself around lol

I must carry it. I am a genuine Imo, Owerri man.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by kpompey: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Continue fooling around with this propanganda.Come to Oyo state and listen to peoples view on this very slow governor.75 percent of the project commissioned were Ajimobi and our Governor never beliefs in infrastructure development but to pay salary of ghost workers and pensioners.Ajimobi is bad but Seyi is worst, a mature governor will not be saying those thrash he was saying yesterday.let him scan and show to the whole world the terms of contract that 65 percent of the contract fee goes to the governor and his wife.A governor who blames his predecessor for not performing is a useless Governor.To mark is 100 days ,he commissioned Ajimobi millennium schools,Ajimobi radiography facilities and many more.Personally,all his achievement were notebooks and coaching class for senior students with some ghost KIA no one as see on the road in Oyo state but on paper in makindes office.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by wingmanII: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaowerri111:

Before you continue ranting make sure there’s food in the house sha lol.

Food plenty. Assorted drinks too.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by emmykk(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
Paroh:
Yorubas are way ahead Of US in leadership. Apart from Peter Obi, which eastern governor has any form of sense Who? We need to wake up my fellow Igbos. Hence why I support Ekweremadu's beating.

See my signature to find out how to reject konji in your life.

You support ekweremadu beating to what end? Was he a governor or he didn't perform the duties of Dsp very well.

The igbo are their own problem
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Sukueponmalu: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Owaincouncil:

I am not sure of this, but I assume that majority of the people that press like button for seyi against emeka are ibo.
That means irrespective of our tribe or ethnicity, all what we are calling for is good governance.
Yes, 100% of nairalanders are ibos na.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by IkemChris(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
wingmanII:

Ajimoi was a saint compared to Roaches. Visit Owerri. You will understand
Lol Am from Imo sir.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by asobo: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
ekestic1976:
I pointedly told Engr Seyi Makinde last year on Twitter that I would not vote for him, in spite of the fact that it's obvious that he's a good man, just because he was in PDP! I have changed my mind, seeing that since his inauguration as Governor, a fresh sir of humility, good governance, etc. is sweeping through Oyo state. May God continue to strengthen your fingers to war, Mr. Governor.
PDP this PDP that.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Borderless: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
The yeye man in the confluence state needs to cover his face in shame!
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Adaowerri111: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
wingmanII:

I must carry it. I am a genuine Imo, Owerri man.

Everyone wants a better IMO, I’m not affiliated to any candidate or party but at least work make eyes see, his mantra is omenka ahuru anya yet we’ve seen nothing, no achievement, see Makonde achievement na, I dey shame for eastern governors always having cases of hunting predecessors, there is no need for that, get to work as eight years can’t fix imo, do the little you can do and move on.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by wingmanII: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaowerri111:

Everyone wants a better IMO, I’m not affiliated to any candidate or party but at least work make eyes see, his mantra is omenka ahuru anya yet we’ve seen nothing, no achievement, see Makonde achievement na, I dey shame for eastern governors always having cases of hunting predecessors, there is no need for that, get to work as eight years can’t fix imo, do the little you can do and move on.

I disagree. Criminals should not be allowed to get away.
Roaches went too far. Practically raped Imo state. I wept on visiting imo state last weekend.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by rolams(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Genius!
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by plaindealer: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Owaincouncil:

Yes, we all want good governance, but we have different meanings and interpretations for good governance.

Good governance is not mob justice and it's definitely not destruction and abandoning of public infrastructures.

Good governance regarding wrongdoing predecessors is to let the law enforcement agencies handle the situation, it means making sure that there's continuum or continuity regarding public infrastructures and preservation of public infrastructures instead of daily rants, vengeance, mob and self-help justice and destruction of infrastructures left behind by your predecessor.

What some celebrate and applaud in their states like how some people applauded in Imo state and here on NLL per their new governor's actions as good governance is horrible and unacceptable governance in other states.

For example, I don't see Makinde destroying or abandoning public infrastructures built by his predecessor in Oyo state, but such behavior is acceptable and commendable in other states.

Fact is, some people like good governance in other states, but they don't like or enjoy good governance in their own state.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Adaowerri111: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
wingmanII:

I disagree. Criminals should not be allowed to get away.
Roaches went too far. Practically raped Imo state. I wept on visiting imo state last weekend.

You'll be making a mistake if you think Ihedioha is a saint, all politicians are thieves including Makinde, just serve your people, execute visible projects, Nigerians(the masses) are very easy to please.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by wingmanII: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaowerri111:

You'll be making a mistake if you think Ihedioha is a saint, all politicians are thieves including Makinde, just serve your people, execute visible projects, Nigerians(the masses) are very easy to please.

I never said Ihedioha is a saint. Actually he is very far from one. He should get the same treatment if he fails
As I said earlier, Roaches went too far. He "over" looted Imo state. his greed is only comparable to Abacha. It will be a shame if he is allowed to get away.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Sard(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
kpompey:
Continue fooling around with this propanganda.Come to Oyo state and listen to peoples view on this very slow governor.75 percent of the project commissioned were Ajimobi and a Governor who never beliefs in infrastructure development but to pay salary of ghost workers and pensioners.Ajimobi is bad but Seyi is worst, a mature governor will not be saying those thrash he was saying yesterday.let him scan and show to the whole world the terms of contract that 65 percent of the contract fee goes to the governor and his wife.A governor who blames his predecessor for not performing is a useless Governor.To mark is 100 days ,he commissioned Ajimobi millennium schools,Ajimobi radiography facilities and many more.Personally,all his achievement were notebooks and coaching class for senior students with some ghost KIA no one as see on the road in Oyo state but on paper in makindes office.

Which Oyo State? The same Oyo state that we all stay or another one. BTW, who are those complaining? Perhaps they're greedy politicians who are expecting him to be sharing money.
No one, I say, no one is complaining about him. We go out every day too and no one complains.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by dimade1: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Oh,Wonderful Governor

Contact us for your wood pallets
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Paroh(f): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
emmykk:

You support ekweremadu beating to what end? Was he a governor or he didn't perform the duties of Dsp very well.

The igbo are their own problem

Yes and men are their own problem and yorubas are their own problem. What's your point?
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by BluntBoy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
So far, they are nothing but roadmaps.

Don't confuse them with achievements.

Many politicians come in with the same enthusiasm, only to fizzle out. So, people should allow Makinde work. The hyping is because rather disgusting.

So far, he has not done anything of worth. I hope this is not what he would do for 4 years, and end up doing nothing practical other than talk.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by greypencils: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
kpompey:
Continue fooling around with this propanganda.Come to Oyo state and listen to peoples view on this very slow governor.75 percent of the project commissioned were Ajimobi and a Governor who never beliefs in infrastructure development but to pay salary of ghost workers and pensioners.Ajimobi is bad but Seyi is worst, a mature governor will not be saying those thrash he was saying yesterday.let him scan and show to the whole world the terms of contract that 65 percent of the contract fee goes to the governor and his wife.A governor who blames his predecessor for not performing is a useless Governor.To mark is 100 days ,he commissioned Ajimobi millennium schools,Ajimobi radiography facilities and many more.Personally,all his achievement were notebooks and coaching class for senior students with some ghost KIA no one as see on the road in Oyo state but on paper in makindes office.
Keep hating, he is paying pensions and salaries that Ajimobi owed workers, say something else
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by greypencils: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sard:

Which Oyo State? The same Oyo state that we all stay or another one. BTW, who are those complaining? Perhaps they're greedy politicians who are expecting him to be sharing money.
No one, I say, no one is complaining about him. We go out every day too and no one complains.
God bless you brother. Thank you. The poster talks like someone whose tap in government has been shut off. Ajimobi this, Ajimobi that... So the new governor is expected to just starting signing contracts without a ground plan. He is expected to execute white elephants projects that contribute nothing to the lives of people? Seyi Makinde is paying pensions of people who have worked and retired from Oyo state. He is paying workers, regularly too. When workers have their salaries, the market women know, the entire state knows and money circulates. That is the first thing, psychologically, the people are balanced. He has plans for health and he is making strides in that. You dont have to like Makinde but he is the people's choice. And so far, he has proven to be a damn good one.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
what has he done that others have not done most especially APC governors
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by SlayDaddy(m): 3:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Angeltjazz2017:
I'm happy that I don't waist my vote
He will not twist your waist bro grin

My Retiree Parent are collect there rights on 25the of every month. Last month is 23rd bcus 25th is Sunday. Wish this man bad receive free curse.
Seyi Makinde100 days
Seyi is Working
New Dawn in Oyo State
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by SlayDaddy(m): 3:11am On Sep 07, 2019
kpompey:

Werey rey o
Adeoyo radiography is Ajimobi project
500k bursary
25th salary (Remember your Ajirebi block APC generation in Oyo State bcus of Salary owing)
Its just 100 days so wait patiently for more success and if you wish Oyo State bad you shall never progress in your life.

Seyi is really working
Free Education including extra coaching for SS3 students with free textbooks.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by DNA4ALL(m): 5:42am On Sep 07, 2019
teebaxy:
Gosh, this is the kind of leader we need in Aso rock

I'm telling you. We need him more than we need everything else. He's a leader per excellence.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by DevilhimseIf: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
Sukueponmalu:
Who performed better.
Like for Seyi Makinde of OYO
Share for Emeka Ihedioha of IMO
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt / Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.