Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap (26887 Views)

Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun / The Flamboyant Golf Life Of Governor Seyi Makinde / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by DevilhimseIf: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
Sukueponmalu:

Yes, 100% of nairalanders are ibos na.
[/s]
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by Sard(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2019
greypencils:
God bless you brother. Thank you. The poster talks like someone whose tap in government has been shut off. Ajimobi this, Ajimobi that... So the new governor is expected to just starting signing contracts without a ground plan. He is expected to execute white elephants projects that contribute nothing to the lives of people? Seyi Makinde is paying pensions of people who have worked and retired from Oyo state. He is paying workers, regularly too. When workers have their salaries, the market women know, the entire state knows and money circulates. That is the first thing, psychologically, the people are balanced. He has plans for health and he is making strides in that. You dont have to like Makinde but he is the people's choice. And so far, he has proven to be a damn good one.

Amen bro.
We don't want someone who shares money. Pay the workers when due and everybody will get a share of it because the workers are not going to hoard the money. From there, start dealing with the infrastructure, and Seyi has shown that he has a roadmap for that.
I am super-grateful that I voted for this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by kpompey: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
SlayDaddy:

Werey rey o
Adeoyo radiography is Ajimobi project
500k bursary
25th salary (Remember your Ajirebi block APC generation in Oyo State bcus of Salary owing)
Its just 100 days so wait patiently for more success and if you wish Oyo State bad you shall never progress in your life.

Seyi is really working
Free Education including extra coaching for SS3 students with free textbooks.

It is obvious how bad these people can be .I mean the hungry blindfolded people following Seyi makinde.Point of correction,I never belong to APC but instead I will rather be a mouth piece to the good people of Oyo state.Ajimobi is a poor governor too but far better than this man who lives on propaganda politics.What we expect from him is to do his job and not point accusing fingers.Quoting your governor now,Ajimobi paid 1 billion and awarded the contract,I only paid the balance of 200 million and commission the project.
Moreover,let me educate you a bit, the idea of notebooks and big notes is a routine project in Oyo state, from Lam whom I am a beneficiary to Ladoja and Ajimobi, none of them boasted about this as an achievement except your myopic governor, who is taking the advantage of social media to earn himself cheap popularity. Again, ask from people living abroad whom we believe has a better structure,learning is not the numbers of hours you spent in classroom but the quality of teachers,facilities on ground,incentives goes a long way.Your Makinde increased the learning period of student including weekend soon this stupid policy will be someone thesis at the faculty of education in UI, who will evaluate his outcome.Teachers are not sufficient, the little available ones entered through the back door with 9 F9's in different subject, yet your governor never imagine that the best thing to do is to audit system by giving the common entrance and waec exams to teachers who are training the students.I am very sure only 5 percent will pass, yet a very good percentage of our allocation goes to this recurrent bill.Let me tell you I know many of this so called teachers who can not even utter a single statement correctly yet they are earning as much as 80k.
On other projects your KIA is available on paper , I am yet to see any on the road of Oyo state.You are still searching for the right contractor who will give your 50 percent.Rhetorically , why KIA and not other brands like Toyota that are rugged (Shady deal).
For the law school 500k per student,it is very foolish on the side of government, 100 to 200k is good.Why, wasting tax payers money all on cheap popularity.Are engineering ,medical and other students compensated.Will they be trained abroad to create jobs. or work in government parastatal to bring succour to Oyo state people.
Four years is around the corner APC and PDP will go, the real vanguard of change is coming.

For the curse of not progressing, I dashed you and your family.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by kpompey: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sard:

Which Oyo State? The same Oyo state that we all stay or another one. BTW, who are those complaining? Perhaps they're greedy politicians who are expecting him to be sharing money.
No one, I say, no one is complaining about him. We go out every day too and no one complains.

I presumed you stayed in one village or perhaps a card carrying member of PDP who keep celebrating mediocrity like their APC counterpart. Aside salary tell me one good thing your governor has done.May be you don't know how politicians reason, the first two years is the performing years of any serious administration.The last to years are generally devoted to coming election.Mr Makinde only showed big notes ,ghost kias ,arrays of excuses and payment of unaudited ghost workers and pensioners in the state. A friend once told me, we have 5 grounded vehicles in the local govt and 15 drivers. Tell me these so called drivers are paid like others and they are there driving 15 grounded vehicles.lolzzzzz.
I laugh in greek, your governor want cheap popularity which he taught can be achieved by meeting the immediate need of all, without a projection into the future.India once had similar crisis, their president invested in people to resuscitate the economy.Oyo state can only get there by transforming the state to a producer and not a consumer as we are.A governor who waits for monthly allocation to be shared among real and ghost workers is irresponsible but instead do a resources audit, train your people and become solution to the problem of other state.
After this all other problems will settle itself.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by oladeebo: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
I will reconsidered my plan to run away out of this country, I will stay and wait for this man action maybe my lost hope will be restored
Oladeebo
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by kpompey: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
oladeebo:
I will reconsidered my plan to run away out of this country, I will stay and wait for this man action maybe my lost hope will be restored
Oladeebo

Pls never think twice before leaving.Nothing will happen with these set of current politicians.A journey of thousands mile starts in one day. I am sure these excuses on how past administration looted the state will continue in the next 3 years.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by phemy36(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
kpompey:

It is obvious how bad these people can be .I mean the hungry blindfolded people following Seyi makinde.Point of correction,I never belong to APC but instead I will rather be a mouth piece to the good people of Oyo state.Ajimobi is a poor governor too but far better than this man who lives on propaganda politics.What we expect from him is to do his job and not point accusing fingers.Quoting your governor now,Ajimobi paid 1 billion and awarded the contract,I only paid the balance of 200 million and commission the project.
Moreover,let me educate you a bit, the idea of notebooks and big notes is a routine project in Oyo state, from Lam whom I am a beneficiary to Ladoja and Ajimobi, none of them boasted about this as an achievement except your myopic governor, who is taking the advantage of social media to earn himself cheap popularity. Again, ask from people living abroad whom we believe has a better structure,learning is not the numbers of hours you spent in classroom but the quality of teachers,facilities on ground,incentives goes a long way.Your Makinde increased the learning period of student including weekend soon this stupid policy will be someone thesis at the faculty of education in UI, who will evaluate his outcome.Teachers are not sufficient, the little available ones entered through the back door with 9 F9's in different subject, yet your governor never imagine that the best thing to do is to audit system by giving the common entrance and waec exams to teachers who are training the students.I am very sure only 5 percent will pass, yet a very good percentage of our allocation goes to this recurrent bill.Let me tell you I know many of this so called teachers who can not even utter a single statement correctly yet they are earning as much as 80k.
On other projects your KIA is available on paper , I am yet to see any on the road of Oyo state.You are still searching for the right contractor who will give your 50 percent.Rhetorically , why KIA and not other brands like Toyota that are rugged (Shady deal).
For the law school 500k per student,it is very foolish on the side of government, 100 to 200k is good.Why, wasting tax payers money all on cheap popularity.Are engineering ,medical and other students compensated.Will they be trained abroad to create jobs. or work in government parastatal to bring succour to Oyo state people.
Four years is around the corner APC and PDP will go, the real vanguard of change is coming.

For the curse of not progressing, I dashed you and your family.

Bro you are a big liar i know you very well. You belong to APC family. If you want me to expose you, i will do that. But till then keep your hating to yourself
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by kpompey: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
greypencils:
Keep hating, he is paying pensions and salaries that Ajimobi owed workers, say something else

End will justify the means.2023 we are coming ,but not with APC and PDP politicians.
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by kpompey: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
phemy36:

Bro you are a big liar i know you very well. You belong to APC family. If you want me to expose you, i will do that. But till then keep your hating to yourself

Please do...You can reveal my identity.I have no voters card neither have I voted for any one in the past.Politicians has turned Nigeria to jungle but 2023 God will save Oyo state and Nigeria from APC and PDP.Please reveal my identity.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by oladeebo: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
kpompey:

Pls never think twice before leaving.Nothing will happen with these set of current politicians.A journey of thousands mile starts in one day. I am sure these excuses on how past administration looted the state will continue in the next 3 years.
...pls, pls, pls don't destroyed my hope unless you have sound proof to prove this man wrong!
Oladeebo
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by kpompey: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
oladeebo:
...pls, pls, pls don't destroyed my hope unless you have sound proof to prove this man wrong!
Oladeebo

The ball is in your court
Re: 100 Days: Governor Seyi Makinde's Remarkable Achievements And Roadmap by oladeebo: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
kpompey:

The ball is in your court
...but you can give your proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World / Soludo's Manifesto For Anambra / Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.