Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,576 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Fetish Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fetish Marriage (872 Views)

When Pain Becomes The Fetish / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fetish Marriage by Liftkid(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
The Fetish marriage is a short Fictional story written by me.

Remember that day you lead me to that quite bush??

Graveyard, seemed more noisier than the Bush. The sound of the crowd was far away.

We sat down on the ground, on top those ridges, facing the stream and watched the cool stream flew Slowly.

You sighted a fish and pointed at it, didn't you ? I only remember smiling at you.

I looked into your eyes keenly, all I saw was just 4 letter words and I asked without uttering a word "could this be love ?" You nodded in agreement

Even without saying a word, we had a heart to heart discussion. You reached for my hands and I offered my left only but you objected and asked for my right hand and i gave u that WHY LOOK?

You broke the silence and called me Your Mr RIGHT.

I smiled, yet fretting and u assured me, "Everything is gonna be alright"

You requested that I shut my eyes and I did, With that blade you hurt my index finger and I bleed.

You were wearing just a wrapper. You gave me that consoling kiss as we watched my blood drop on the soil. If I ever break the vow, I would return to the soil, is that not what I was signaled?

That kiss though. It can only be compared to momma's sorry to a crying baby. You know how quick momma's sorry could heal a crying baby ??

It has been the best kiss so far. we wanted to go wild but u were bloody. A strong Dude like me wouldn't do anything with a bloody civilian.

with the clean blade, You got caught slowly ensuring that no vein or arteries was harmed and the blood became one.

We both raised the bleeding finger and made that solemn vow without a priest in our secret peace.
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Isoduwa(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Where are we going
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Liftkid(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Isoduwa:
Where are we going
A place we could only dream about
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
You made me sigh. Suh romantic.
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Liftkid:

A place we could only dream about
kiss yet we wish it were real.
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Liftkid(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:

I only made you Sigh ? how about making you do what no man has ever made you to do?
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Liftkid(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:

I only made you Sigh ? how about making you do what no man has ever made you to do?
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Liftkid(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
kiss yet we wish it were real.
I didn't really wish so but I have once dreamt where a female NAIRALAND typed " Yet we wish it were real" under my thread. apparently, dreams do come true.
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Liftkid(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
wink
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Liftkid:
I didn't really wish so but I have once dreamt where a female NAIRALAND typed " Yet we wish it were real" under my thread. apparently, dreams do come true.
I'm a hopeless romantic. So...
Do you believe dreams do come true? Be careful with your reply please. Dont play with my heart.

1 Like

Re: The Fetish Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Liftkid:

Oh dont. Play with my heart a little. My body will fall after.

1 Like

Re: The Fetish Marriage by Liftkid(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Oh dont. Play with my heart a little. My body will fall after.
It would be nice to watch you fall, only then you would know the kind of guy I have been
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Liftkid(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
I'm a hopeless romantic. So...
Do you believe dreams do come true? Be careful with your reply please. Dont play with my heart.
Habitually, I don't believe dreams come true tough I stage my own dreams and control the characters.

Sure you believe dreams come true ? what dream would you love me to stage about us that you can facilitate its reality.
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Liftkid:
Habitually, I don't believe dreams come true tough I stage my own dreams and control the characters.

Sure you believe dreams come true ? what dream would you love me to stage about us that you can facilitate its reality.
I have come to despise writer. They make you want what you can not have. Choose the play, please. If it wouldnt hurt me, we can act it out. But as for reality it's a bore. Lets pretend.
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Liftkid(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
I have come to despise writer. They make you want what you can not have. Choose the play, please. If it wouldnt hurt me, we can act it out. But as for reality it's a bore. Lets pretend.

" They make you want what you can not have " sounds like there is something Impossible even when the word it's self said I'm-possible.

I have always been the invisible boyfriend

https://www.nairaland.com/3676905/invisible-boyfriend-tochiohiaagu if you are a good actress and could play the female version, you could be permitted.
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Liftkid:

" They make you want what you can not have " sounds like there is something Impossible even when the word it's self said I'm-possible.

I have always been the invisible boyfriend

https://www.nairaland.com/3676905/invisible-boyfriend-tochiohiaagu if you are a good actress and could play the female version, you could be permitted.
Permitted?? grin
Invinsible boyfriend? How?
Re: The Fetish Marriage by Liftkid(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Permitted?? grin
Invinsible boyfriend? How?
grin lemme laugh with you. I could feel your sparkling set of teeth from here. are you advertising for close up Ng ? wink

(1) (Reply)

Big Booties Twerk Vol 1 / I Need Your Advise On This New Girl / Big Lady Who Loves Big Black Cok Had Sex & This Happened To Her. Rita Dom Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.