Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Some Relationship Na Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Relationship Na Scam (484 Views)

Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short / Marriage,relationship Na Scam / I Need Some Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Relationship Na Scam by Starz825(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sometimes I feel Relationships are overrated....u get into it thinking it's sort of a peaceful Haven..but later u find out it's a scam...
Next time if u are going into a relationship...don't ever I repeat don't ever place big expectations on ur man/woman... because they certainly going to fvck u up...u wanna know why??...

Because they are humans...they aren't perfect (though some uses their imperfections as a tool for wickedness)..it will be best to just go into it with the sole aim of adding value to the other person's life(that's if it's someone u can at least give a chance..not just anyhow person)...if God say ur relationship go lead to marriage then so be it..after all its not every man/woman that comes into one's life would eventually be that Life partner some are just Life lessons...
Re: Some Relationship Na Scam by carter009(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Most relationships ain't worth it bro, it only takes the grace of God for some to work, a relationship that will not add value to your life is not worth dying for......
Starz825:
Sometimes I feel most Relationships are overrated....u get into it thinking it's sort of a peaceful Haven..but later u find out it's a scam...
Next time if u are going into a relationship...don't ever I repeat don't ever place big expectations on ur man/woman... because they certainly going to fvck u up...u wanna know why??...

Because they are humans...they aren't perfect (though some uses their imperfections as a tool for wickedness)..it will be best to just go into it with the sole aim of adding value to the other person's life...if God say ur relationship go lead to marriage then so be it..after all its not every man/woman that comes into one's life would eventually be that Life partner some are just Life lessons...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help/advice Fellow Nairalanders / .... / The Manipulated Man - A Book By Esther Vilar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.