Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Marriage,relationship Na Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage,relationship Na Scam (469 Views)

Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix / Some Relationship Na Scam / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2020
The moment you decide to love him/her ,that's the moment you become vulnerable.
The moment you place all your joy and happiness on that person, whether in marriage or not,it is the beginning of mystery.
I wonder why people can't open their eyes and see. Just like Adam, you are like a god, your heart stand gidigba,but love will only turn u to a mere,vulnerable being.
Even if you must marry or be in a relationship etc.
My brother use your head and not your heart. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2020
If you must be addicted to anything, go and learn a new skill, start a business etc.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Ishilove: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Woman don do you strong thing
Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Ishilove:
Woman don do you strong thing

Almost did, just that I was prepared for it. Just thinking what would have happened if I was caught off guard

2 Likes

Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Dopemu marriage is not a scam, just don't lose yourself.
Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
They look innocent ooo. but deep down 90% of Nigerian woman are not meant for love. They are liquid metals.predators .
Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Dopemu marriage is not a scam, just don't lose yourself.
If it's not a scam ,what do u call it .
people will love u and support u when it's beneficial
Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2020
Mudisolo2:

If it's not a scam ,what do u call it .
people will love u and support u when it's beneficial

Why are you not happy without those people?
Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Ishilove: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2020
Mudisolo2:
They look innocent ooo. but deep down 90% of Nigerian woman are not meant for love. They are liquid metals.predators .
Are you saying your Nigerian sisters are all indaboskress? embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by fati2001(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ishilove:
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Why are you not happy without those people?

That depends on your definition of happiness.
Why do women get bitter when Oga can no longer foot bills. and why do men go sour when madam keeps giving excuses in Za other room
Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ishilove:

I said 90%. there are few who love you for who you are. Your mother and female relatives. The rest of them,their love comes with condition
Re: Marriage,relationship Na Scam by LordKO(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Love is the greatest refreshment in life. It renews energy, it never drains it - that which drains energy can never be love. To experience it, one must always come into equity with clean hands while accepting nothing less from their partner, reciprocation of goodness is the soul of every healthy relationship. Reciprocation, however, doesn't need to be in equal and proportional measure.

Man know thyself. You can never get it wrong provided that you are in the journey with someone who shares same ethical leanings - strong ethical leanings - with you.

Meanwhile, I have observed and concluded that less than 10 percent of the world population have what it takes to love and what it takes to maintain love.

(1) (Reply)

How To Read The Signs Of Self-centered People & Learn To Avoid Them / On Feminisms And Equal Pay / My Girlfriend's Father Worships Deity. Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.