Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Im Feeling Inlove - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Feeling Inlove (5500 Views)

My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? / I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Oh God! Save my heart. And body too. I am so tempted.

Even the word. Men. Is enough to drive me crazy. I hate to fall inlove but i am. I need someone. I dont want to but i do.

im so weak. Deadly desires of the flesh. Im falling badly with no one in particular.

I miss having a boyfriend. embarassed suh much.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:

Even the word. Men. Is enough to drive me crazy. I hate to fall inlove but i am. I need someone. I dont want to but i do.

im so weak. Deadly desires of the flesh. Im falling badly with no one in particular.

That doesn't mean you're giving it free does it?

2 Likes

Re: Im Feeling Inlove by chyckxx(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
fall in love with yourself, you’ll never regret a thing about it. are you lonely? there’s actually peace in solitude, i think people just fail to realize it.

1 Like

Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

That doesn't mean you're giving it free does it?
No sex. My rule. Just love

1 Like

Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
chyckxx:
fall in love with yourself, you’ll never regret a thing about it. are you lonely? there’s actually peace in solitude, i think people just fail to realize it.
Im trying the selflove stuff. But with my recent heartbreak, im missing my ex. I hate it. He doesnt deserve me but this night... Men are seducing me all around.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by chyckxx(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Im trying the selflove stuff. But with my recent heartbreak, im missing my ex. I hate it. He doesnt deserve me but this night... Men are seducing me all around.
being attached to an ex is reasonable, to some extent. lol. i think reciprocated love is very rare. in most relationships, one person is in love and the other party keeps making compromises until they get tired. was this your case?
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
chyckxx:
being attached to an ex is reasonable, to some extent. lol. i think reciprocated love is very rare. in most relationships, one person is in love and the other party keeps making compromises until they get tired. was this your case?
Well. He cheated. But now he's begging. I dont miss him. I miss the romance. Having someone to love. It didnt last. He was my first. But now he's introduced me to this world of intimacy. I want out suh bad. But... :-(
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
no sex?who ur love epp? who u wan use waste time?

22 Likes

Re: Im Feeling Inlove by IamPlato(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
shocked shocked dont Tell Me He Is A Nairalander
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
SmellySperm:

no sex?who ur love epp? who u wan use waste time?
This man in the meme sef.
Love is more. It fufills. Sex takes.

1 Like

Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
shocked shocked dont Tell Me He Is A Nairalander
No.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by chyckxx(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Well. He cheated. But now he's begging. I dont miss him. I miss the romance. Having someone to love. It didnt last. He was my first. But now he's introduced me to this world of intimacy. I want out suh bad. But... :-(
the world of intimacy has lots of pleasures and goodies, so i heard. you can consider giving him another chance if you think it’s worth it. cheating wouldn’t be an issue if you both keep it at specific pace, mere romance precisely. apparently, that’s the major thing you miss about him.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by IamPlato(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Then You Should Look For A Better Romance... Do Not Repeat The Same Film Twice
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by HarunaWest(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
This man in the meme sef.
Love is more. It fufills. Sex takes.
you cud put your pix on your profile you know .u never can tell,u might just find a partner here.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
chyckxx:

the world of intimacy has lots of pleasures and goodies, so i heard. you can consider giving him another chance if you think it’s worth it. cheating wouldn’t be an issue if you both keep it at specific pace, mere romance precisely. apparently, that’s the major thing you miss about him.
Intimacy not sex. I dont love him. I dont really know. Ought to focus on my school and other things but i miss guys. Its annoying.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
Then You Should Look For A Better Romance... Do Not Repeat The Same Film Twice
I guess. Thanks. Youre a good man. I will tell my sisters.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
HarunaWest:

you cud put your pix on your profile you know .u never can tell,u might just find a partner here.
If i post my picture the the relationship will only be for sex. I want more than that.
NO PREMARITALSEXFORME.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by chyckxx(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Intimacy not sex. I dont love him. I dont really know. Ought to focus on my school and other things but i miss guys. Its annoying.
do you mean pre-intimacy without penetration? do people in relationships actually survive on that alone;
probably the reason why he looked elsewhere. guys over studies? lol. i believe you have your priorities.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
chyckxx:

do you mean pre-intimacy without penetration? do people in relationships actually survive on that alone;
probably the reason why he looked elsewhere. guys over studies? lol. i believe you have your priorities.
Intimacy as in soul searching and all that. We only kissed once.
i do. I will depend on my career not a guy.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by IamPlato(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
I guess. Thanks. Youre a good man. I will tell my sisters.
Lol... Funny Girl.

Your Sisters Eat Good Men For Dinner and Use Bad Ones For Ritual...

Since I Am a GoodBad they Get Confused On What To Do With Me... Eat Him Or Sell His Head
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
This isn't the first time,every nigerian girl say that yet....... Even if its love is it free?

1 Like

Re: Im Feeling Inlove by HarunaWest(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
If i post my picture the the relationship will only be for sex. I want more than that.
NO PREMARITALSEXFORME.
don't say that some dudes are celibate as well...posting ur pix won't hurt mehn...you ghast to go with that flow...So people can actually see your profile

1 Like

Re: Im Feeling Inlove by chyckxx(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Intimacy as in soul searching and all that. We only kissed once.
i do. I will depend on my career not a guy.
quite right.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
This isn't the first time,every nigerian girl say that yet....... Even if its love is it free?
Love is free. It cant be bought nor stolen.

I'm not every "nigerian" girl. That analysis isnt cool. Every one has a different personality. No sex means no sex. Guys that dont like it can swerve.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
HarunaWest:

don't say that some dudes are celibate as well...posting ur pix won't hurt mehn...you ghast to go with that flow...So people can actually see your profile
Okay. Later though.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by clumsydyna: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:

Agro don catch this wan.

Re: Im Feeling Inlove by citywal(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:

Lmao
U not looking for a man, u looking for a dog in human form.
Smh cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
citywal:

Lmao U not looking for a man, u looking for a dog in human form. Smh cheesy grin cheesy grin
shocked what Why a dog?
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Heroclitus(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
I heard the feeling is heavenly...whenever u get into a relationship ,tell me more about how it really feels like
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
clumsydyna:

Agro don catch this wan.
What is agro?
this matter is serious. Im lonely and inlove. Need someone and i dont want to
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by citywal(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
shocked what Why a dog?

[color=#990000][/color] cos you can only give a male dog your own rules and expect it to follow.
Re: Im Feeling Inlove by clumsydyna: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
What is agro?

this matter is serious. Im lonely and inlove. Need someone and i dont want to

Sister, don't worry, I have been there, shit happens, loneliness especially in time of need can drive you crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Please Stop Bleaching!!! / Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. / Some Guys Are Mad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.