Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) (16317 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

OK you are right!
But are you a witch or something
better run away. these ladies are dangerous...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

OK you are right!
But are you a witch or something

All of the above Maybe grin
Iamplato he called me a witch cry
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
better run away. these ladies are dangerous...
I'm actually a dangerous 'twin'
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

All of the above Maybe grin Iamplato he called me a witch cry
He Was Almost Right, wasn't he?
He Should Think A Little Higher than Witches
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
I'm actually a dangerous 'twin'
Mtcheeeeww...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2019
cooluzi:
thanks sugar pie....will like to see yours tho

Thats my back at my dp ,besides the season is masculine season
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

All of the above Maybe grin
Iamplato he called me a witch cry
;DI only asked a question
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Mtcheeeeww...
Okay I got the message
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
He Was Almost Right, wasn't he?

He Should Think A Little Higher than Witches

Those sisters are the witch am nt among
Am just a soldier babe .
Wait a second
I didnt go for morning parade because of dis thread ,i want to see handsome faces , damn it , i missed NL n u handsome dudes
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Mtcheeeeww...

Y did u sighed on his married ass
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Those sisters are the witch am nt among
Am just a soldier babe .
Wait a second
I didnt go for morning parade because of dis thread ,i want to see handsome faces , damn it , i missed NL n u handsome dudes
you Too Upload Your Picture lets See undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

He's A Learner
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
you Too Upload Your Picture lets See undecided

Is about u guys OK
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I got his message. He is blue!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
I Woke Erect This Morning... Is There Anything You'd Like To Do About It smiley

Rub it my charcoal n salt extract till you Cum hard
grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Is about u guys OK
Get Adaibeku down Here... I Want To Shoot Her In The Head... I Want To Share Her Into Two From Between Her legs To Her Head angry
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I got his message. He is blue!

Blue like an Alien ?

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Rub it charcoal n salt extract till you Cum hard grin grin
Never Mind... I Already Killed The Erection.

Next Time I Will Call Sisterfire or Rekhina. They Know What To Do
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Get Adaibeku down Here... I Want To Shoot Her In The Head... I Want To Share Her Into Two From Between Her legs To Her Head angry

Go to politics where she fights with Buhari's gang against ipob
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Blue like an Alien ?
There's certainly a correlation between your moniker and your dp.
Lolz
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2019
cooluzi:
im ugly cry besides im only fuckin with her,you could see my pics for yourself winks*

Post it for a military babe like me ,am all yours today no outing just indoors lying on my sweetbed

chap chap kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

There's certainly a correlation between your moniker and your dp.
Lolz

Tell me am not a kid nor a slayqueen
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2019
Adaibeku:

Call me Sister Otuocha �

Sister ikpu ocha.
Check your inbox, I wan ask about ihe ipob movement.
Cheers!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by goodnewscliff(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Any awards for this lemme start sending my pics already.... If not,,, onto d next one

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Tell me am not a kid nor a slayqueen
I don't wanna get your son jealous
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Never Mind... I Already Killed The Erection.

Next Time I Will Call Sisterfire or Rekhina. They Know What To Do
...Sweetie and where is my runaway husband kingsteve who claimed i have fake labia .... grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Any awards for this lemme start sending my pics already.... If not,,, onto d next one
...See this one!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:
...Sweetie and where is my runaway husband kingsteve who claimed i have fake labia .... grin
grin grin grin
I no talk so!
Show me the real labia, not a random internet downloaded ikpu pic.
I know the difference na.
Na today?
shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2019
goodnewscliff:

The winner will come to my house and stay with me for 1week eating , drinking and Having ���
When going 50k will go to you

Runners up , 3days visit to my house after then
Let it pass you bye and blame your fearful Ass kikikikikiki grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:

grin grin grin
I no talk so!
Show me the real labia, not a random internet downloaded ikpu pic.
I know the difference na.
Na today?
shocked

U nid christ Mr man ! smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U nid christ Mr man ! smiley
Just negodi.
Look who's talking?
The anal Queen...
Signs of the time indeed!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Of Cause Honey... So You Dont Trust Me
Trust is a heavy word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls With Stretch Marks / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.