Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) (16263 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
Trust is a heavy word.
So Many Heavy Words. Fvck is A Heavy Word yet We Apply Them In Our Lives...

You Are Young, too Young To Be Decieved so Trust Me
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:
...Sweetie and where is my runaway husband kingsteve who claimed i have fake labia .... grin
SMH... You Are Busy Calling Someone Else...

Your Fire Is Quenching, i Need To Move On
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:

Just negodi.
Look who's talking?
The anal Queen...
Signs of the time indeed!

Are you judging me by my monikker ?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I don't wanna get your son jealous

He wont get jealous trust my ass OK
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Go to politics where she fights with Buhari's gang against ipob
Are You No Longer A Soldier? Go Down There And Get Her For Me... I Do Not Want The Gangs To Kill Her, I Want To Kill Her Myself undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I don't wanna get your son jealous
Enjoy Yourself Sir... I'm Too Female Rich To Be Jealous... I Can Give You More If You Want
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by VIRGINlabia(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I want to join after my rites

Are you flying the red flag this week? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Are you judging me by my monikker ?
...same way you're judging me by my comments.
You see?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Enjoy Yourself Sir... I'm Too Female Rich To Be Jealous... I Can Give You More If You Want
No one is "female poor" in today's world bro, so that brag about what is readily available
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by adamskutty(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Iam not well known here grin
grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by adamskutty(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Y are you pained
Then making her right handsome
Post ur photo already i command you !!!!! Kidding grin
hmm. This ur yansh no be here oo.. uhhhmm
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

No one is "female poor" in today's world bro, so that brag about what is readily available
Lol... Ok
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by cooluzi: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Post it for a military babe like me ,am all yours today no outing just indoors lying on my sweetbed

chap chap kiss
just for only you tho ...taking it down soon
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:

grin grin grin
I no talk so!
Show me the real labia, not a random internet downloaded ikpu pic.
I know the difference na.
Na today?
shocked
...lol lolz you win already ...So whats happening? How is ur bizness and umu ashawo ina ara?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by cooluzi: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Thats my back at my dp ,besides the season is masculine season
wanna see your gorgeous front cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2019
cooluzi:
just for only you tho
...Damn the preetyface nna
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by cooluzi: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:
...Damn the preetyface nna
thanks hon
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2019
cooluzi:
just for only you tho
...Woh about me her erstwhile madam ? Which fhoto ...do u af 4 moi ? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2019
cooluzi:
thanks hon
...i love dat title hon like hon(mrs) ...Am a madam but some boys wont throw d respect...Pls teach dis yeye iamplato how to respect

Kisses kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by cooluzi: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:
...Woh about me her erstwhile madam ? Which fhoto ...do u af 4 moi ? cheesy
I have a private fhoto for you tho winks*
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by cooluzi: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:
...i love dat title hon like hon(mrs) ...Am a madam but some boys wont throw d respect...Pls teach dis yeye iamplato how to respect

Kisses kiss kiss
dont worry he will learn at some point sugar
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:
...lol lolz you win already ...So whats happening? How is ur bizness and umu ashawo ina ara?
Business wise: I dey push am small small.
As for umu akwuna...
Let's just say I don't have their time for now, cos ha n'efu ego.

Ikpu gu'om, I know how to get it...almost free, but not entirely free!
But forget...
Ikpu dey sweet well well.
Chineke napu ekwensu like!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
So Many Heavy Words. Fvck is A Heavy Word yet We Apply Them In Our Lives...

You Are Young, too Young To Be Decieved so Trust Me
...2 young to be deceived by who ,spill it out Yeye ozhuo cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Just for fun...
Make I drop this one.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:
...2 young to be deceived by who ,spill it out Yeye ozhuo cheesy
by Young Boys
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:

Business wise: I dey push am small small.
As for umu akwuna...
Let's just say I don't have their time for now, cos ha n'efu ego.

Ikpu gu'om, I know how to get it...almost free, but not entirely free!
But forget...
Ikpu dey sweet well well.
Chineke napu ekwensu like!
grin
...Ina acho ira ikpu for free nna ,smiley smiley
Thegeneralqueen come see am oshofree ....
Icho ira ikpu for free ima ihe iga eme ,millions of oil company ladies full portharcourt searching for husbands ...oghenemeeeeeeeeeee ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:
Just for fun...
Make I drop this one.
...Jisos shocked shocked shocked
Adaibeku come first .... kiss

Ladies forever loves this photo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2019
And another one...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2019
SisterFire:

Kisses kiss kiss
the Young Man Doesnt Understand What You Mean but You Know I Do.

You Want To Be Addressed As Madam Yet You Do not Want To Be Called MILF... Are You Confused Or What
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
by Young Boys
...i thought u are referring to me
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2019
And another...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by SisterFire(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingsteve:
And another one...
...I pity women because their hearts will go down straight to hell ... i give you 97% not buharis type of 97% though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.