Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. (9785 Views)

APC Yoruba Tinubu Thugs Attack Yorubas Who Look Like Ibo. / WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? / Between The Igbos And Yorubas Who Has Aligned With The North More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
Dande55:
I met one guy in Lagos camp who hails from Ondo. He doesn't look Yoruba and he said that people from Ondo are being referred to omo ibo cos of their resemblance with southern people. He said their ladies are mostly referred to Ibos cos they are mostly light skinned. And I can imagine the joy on his face when I told him that I didn't know he's Yoruba. He said it's true cos people always tell him that aswel.
This same thing is also applicable to their ladies, they always express joy whenever they are told that they look Igbo.

[/s]
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
I didn't insult any one.

I only asked a question which i have got some answers.
Slowpoke, you should ask your English teacher for a refund. He/She either did a very bad job or you're simply too braindead to construct simple sentences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Westtimeline: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
hammerVJ:
IS SOWORE AN ONDO MAN NOT REJECTED AS IJAW BY AFONJA.

NOT ONLY DAT, WE HAVE PEOPLE FROM EDO IN ONDO TOO.

EVEN URHOBO DEY THERE.

I EVEN HEARD, SOME IGBOS ARE NATIVES THERE.
See them, they always hear. How far, o heard igala own 65% anambra

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by chiboyjohn: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
jafol:

Oil is in delta fool south south not even south east. Isn’t why u guys are IJAW slaves
my brother igbo has oil in south east and part of sourh south,, if u dont like it u can go and chage it, or u go slam your head

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by davidnazee: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Claim it and see what Ijaws will do. This is not about more 50% or majority as invaders like you also have in Edo states where Edo with Yoruba blood are majority over Edo with Igbo blood like Esan, Aushi, Ogbona, Igbanke, e.t.c., doesn't mean that Edo with Yoruba blood own the land. Don't mess with Ijaws, you will see their wrath. Ijaws are very very vicious!

You are very stupid.. who told u there is Edo with Yoruba or Igbo blood? So that is lie u afonjas and biafrans are using to deceive yourselves lol.
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by sofiscatedmoron: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Westtimeline:
E pain this osu, the whole nation knows there is no single oil in their land. Reason the always put SS in front before their parasitic name. If na me nko grin
afonja slowpoke wl die of pain,, e pain am

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by sofiscatedmoron: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Westtimeline:
E pain this osu, the whole nation knows there is no single oil in their land. Reason the always put SS in front before their parasitic name. If na me nko grin
afonja slowpoke will die of pain,, e pain am, dont go aint face ur lost afonja territory in midle belt, keep tryinh to divide igbo land in se and ss, no wonder u don't want hear anything ibo withing ss, because of jelousy amd envy towards ibo nation, hate it or love it ,it will continue to be like that

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Westtimeline: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
hammerVJ:
IS SOWORE AN ONDO MAN NOT REJECTED AS IJAW BY AFONJA.

NOT ONLY DAT, WE HAVE PEOPLE FROM EDO IN ONDO TOO.

EVEN URHOBO DEY THERE.

I EVEN HEARD, SOME IGBOS ARE NATIVES THERE.
See them, they always hear from someone. We heard igala is half of anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Jasparrow1: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
NIGERIA don finished embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by BlackAdam55(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
[s]pls and am here to learn.

Before i thought all six south west state are fully Yorubas.

But recently a man who i thought is a yoruba man was arrested(sowore)
that was when i get to know he is an ijaw from ondo state.

My question now is between ijaw and yorubas who have more population in ondo.[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Jasparrow1: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2019
Alfaab:
How can Anambra be 100% Igboland when we have Igala indigenes in Anambra?
Oga Anambra is 100% Igbo land. Stop deceiving yourself tongue grin grin
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Ritchiee: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2019
Osus and inferiority.
No wonder they were dedicated to Alusi.
ALUSI grin
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by iberrylee(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2019
chennaija:

Land grabber. What local government does yoruba control in Kwara?

Please next time before you talk always do some investigation and stop embarrassing your family so they won't start receiving e-Slap.
These are the local govt Under the Yorubas in kwara state namely...
OFFA
ISIN
IREPODUN
IFELODUN
EKITI -yes ekiti kwara
OKE-ERO
OYUN
other local govt are owned by Nupe and fufulde people and the fulanis

Google is your friend,children of the lost tribe of yisrael filled with hate tueh.

I'm not supposed to Quote you but you need proper education
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Ritchiee: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Oga Anambra is 100% Igbo land. Stop deceiving yourself tongue grin grin

Can you say that in front of an Igala man. grin
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by sofiscatedmoron: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2019
Ritchiee:
Osus and inferiority.
No wonder they were dedicated to Alusi.
ALUSI grin
iwofa omo eru

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Ritchiee: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2019
I also thought Anambra was owned wholly by Igbos until Igala people said they co-own it and even own the juicest part of Anambra.
goodnessme1:
pls and am here to learn.

Before i thought all six south west state are fully Yorubas.

But recently a man who i thought is a yoruba man was arrested(sowore)
that was when i get to know he is an ijaw from ondo state.

My question now is between ijaw and yorubas who have more population in ondo.
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by sofiscatedmoron: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2019
iberrylee:

Please next time before you talk always do some investigation and stop embarrassing your family so they won't start receiving e-Slap.
These are the local govt Under the Yorubas in kwara state namely...
OFFA
ISIN
IREPODUN
IFELODUN
EKITI -yes ekiti kwara
OKE-ERO
OYUN
other local govt are owned by Nupe and fufulde people and the fulanis

Google is your friend,children of the lost tribe of yisrael filled with hate tueh.

I'm not supposed to Quote you but you need proper education

there is no yoruba in kwara state, only afonja migrants from south west, inferiority complex and attached by force
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Ritchiee: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

iwofa omo eru

Hope Alusi has not come visiting ? grin
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by sofiscatedmoron: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Ritchiee:

Hope Alusi has not come visiting ? grin
omo iwofa,, ,eru masters are calling u upstairs,
go and sight the moon with a cone head

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Jasparrow1: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2019
Westtimeline:
See them, they always hear. How far, o heard igala own 65% anambra
LMAO e don pain this mumu grin grin igala sef in Anambra are not even recognized. You go hardly see one igala for Anambra grin grin Everything about Anambra state Na igbos they control am. Nothing like igala dey control Anambra tongue grin grin

Anambra is 100% igboland grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Jasparrow1: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2019
Ritchiee:

Can you say that in front of an Igala man. grin
Over say it sef grin who dash monkey banana. Make Dem born any igala person make him come talk am for any igbo person side make him see wonders. grin grin igalas sef no dey talk for inside Anambra. You can never find them talking or doing anyhow in Anambra. I'm a Anambra person. So you cannot tell me anything about my state. I have 100% right more than any igala person in Anambra. Make Dem talk na if Dem born them well grin grin

Or make any igala person try say him wan come be governor of Anambra state make Thunder that day no go fire that person grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by goodnessme1(f): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
afonja slowpoke wl die of pain,, e pain am
man take it easy with him.
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by funmijoyb(f): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I am sure you have never been to Ondo

Only a single local government has Ijaw in Ondo state grin

And not all the local government is made up of Ijaw

No Akoko Ondo has any affiliation with Akoko Edo.

Akokos are heterogeneous people, with those with Yoruba origin in Ondo.

I challenge you to name the local government in Ondo state with Urobo or Edo indigenous people. grin
Go and read each history of d akoko towns then you will know most of d Akokos migrated from benin
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
funmijoyb:

Go and read each history of d akoko towns then you will know most of d Akokos migrated from benin
Not only from Benin they came from Togo nii grin

Even ighara in Akoko Edo migrated from Igbiraland

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by funmijoyb(f): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Not only from Benin they came from Togo nii grin

Even ighara in Akoko Edo migrated from Igbiraland
Go and search epinmi akoko , isua etc their languages are not yoruba. They are never from ife.

Ikare akoko is d only town that's yoruba from ife

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
funmijoyb:

Go and search epinmi akoko , oka , isua etc their languages are not yoruba. They are never from ife.

Ikare akoko is d only town that's yoruba from ife
Olodo

That is why ikare Akoko is the capital of Akoko in Ondo stste

Oka and Isua are Yorubas, only Epinmi claim mix Ighara orgin, but they never deny they are Yorubas. grin
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by abdulwastecx(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
funmijoyb:

Akokos are from ife, we are Yorubas. I am from Ikare akoko and I I know my history very well, we have nothing in common with benis and edo people

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by funmijoyb(f): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
abdulwastecx:

Akokos are from ife, we are Yorubas. I am from Ikare akoko and I I know my history very well, we have nothing in common with benis and edo people
Have said it in my earlier post that ikare are from Ife but others are not
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by jafol(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Dande55:
I met one guy in Lagos camp who hails from Ondo. He doesn't look Yoruba and he said that people from Ondo are being referred to omo ibo cos of their resemblance with southern people. He said their ladies are mostly referred to Ibos cos they are mostly light skinned. And I can imagine the joy on his face when I told him that I didn't know he's Yoruba. He said it's true cos people always tell him that aswel.
This same thing is also applicable to their ladies, they always express joy whenever they are told that they look Igbo.

No idiot I have been told myself many times that I look Igbo even my mother had been told that. The joy u think he has is the fact he is thinking how stupid you are to think yorubas r not light skin. I also laugh when they tell me that doesn’t mean I’m happy I’m associated with igbos. It means u stupid

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by jafol(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Iblad0994:

I seems you just finished smoking this morning or how the bleep can a man get this delusional?

You mean the Ijebus are seen as inferior Yorubas? You should be striped and flogged with at least 20 lashes to restore your thinking back to factory settings.

Why are the Yorubas on here even replying these guys with this useless topic created by an intellectually sick OP. I’m ashamed you can even take this up to the 7th page when the OP is just trolling.

Walk out of thread!
Lmao igbos r finished . There anger is making them do research on Yorubas. Whenever they make a topic on yorubas they r expressing their anger to why they don’t have the culture that we have. They seems to find any research to tame Yorubas but they keep failing as usual lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many Injured, Shops And Houses Razed In Jigawa Gas Explosion (Video) / 10,000 Olokola Workers To Lose Jobs / Dankwambo Denies Stepping Down For Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.