Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. (9854 Views)

APC Yoruba Tinubu Thugs Attack Yorubas Who Look Like Ibo. / WHO ARE SS Brothers''igbos Or Yorubas? / Between The Igbos And Yorubas Who Has Aligned With The North More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Belmot(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Frenchkiss564:

MIMIKO is a full ondo yoruba name and the full version of the name is Ifamimikomi. Translates as ifa game mi another one.
They are just whining you and having fun... Learn to ignore those flat headed fools... All of you replying and trying to explain yourself that ondo state is Yoruba land should stop. the op created the thread just to have fun with his fellow dimwits and you guys are helping them by dragging it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
hammerVJ:

OBA OF LAGOS IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STOOL.

HE IS AN IMPOSTER AND AN ALIEN.
He is simply the Oba of some part of "Lagos island" tbh or "balee of Idumota"

Places like Epe

Ibeju

Most part of mainland apart from areas like Epetodo(Oshodi and ko)

Ikorodu never really paid homage to him even at the height of the oba reign.

Oba of Lagos is a political position, hence his affiliation to the ruling political party in the state to remain relevant.
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by hammerVJ: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
lx3as:

Better don't put your innocent brothers and sisters there in trouble.

The most deadly area to die if Yoruba is abused is Ondo/Ekiti axis. I hope you can come to Ekiti and Ondo and tell them them they are not pure Yorùbás or that Ijaw, Edo, Igbo own Ondo.

IS SOWORE YORUBA?

IS HE FROM ONDO STATE?
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ritchiee:

Ask the Osu if a Benin man had ever sold land in agos before?
grin cheesy
The history of Lagos is one of the most distorted in history.
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by itsme01: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Land grabber. What local government does yoruba control in Kwara?

What a moronic comment, you don't know the difference between ilorin which has few Lga in kwara and Kwara that comprises of Offa and many LGA and towns

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Westtimeline: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

igboland has oil than afonja can ever think of,
igbos in abia
igbos in imo
igbos in anambra
igbos in delta state north,
igbos in rivers states east
go and die, afonja has no oil but ijaw oil, give ijaws back their property
afonjas are always envy of ibos
thats how they lied that llagos has oil, the one we didnt see, no single oil no single gas flaring, but propaganda grin
E pain this osu, the whole nation knows there is no single oil in their land. Reason the always put SS in front before their parasitic name. If na me nko grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by itsme01: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Land grabber. What local government does yoruba control in Kwara?

What a moronic comment, you don't know the difference between ilorin which has few Lga in kwara and Kwara that comprises of Offa , omu aran and many LGA and towns.

I am starting to feel Ipobians are cursed, no wonder SA people hates you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by lx3as(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
hammerVJ:

IS SOWORE YORUBA?

IS HE FROM ONDO STATE?

Just as someone said above, I don't have to school you people on anything.

Sowore is a Yorubaman by generational assimilation. The Apoi group migrated from Bayelsa and settled in present Ese Odo LGA. They no longer use Ijaw unlike their resent brothers, Arogbos who are bilingual.

Olùkùmi group in Delta State is another example...
but they can claim any tribe they wish just like Sowore can claim Ijaw or Yoruba.

The funny thing is that, there are lots of Yoruba groups in Ondo State, one group like Akokos are having more than 5 LGAs, Ondos, like 4 LGAs, Ọwọ more than one, Akure(some still regard them as Ekitis) three LGAs, Ikales, etc. If not stupidity, how will sensible person be asking whether Ijaws own Ondo State. Do you know how many kilometers between Ilaje LGA by the Sea and Akoko North East LGA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by hammerVJ: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
lx3as:

Just as someone said above, I don't have to school you people on anything.

Sowore is a Yorubaman by generational assimilation. The Apoi group migrated from Bayelsa and settled in present Ese Odo LGA. They no longer use Ijaw unlike there resent brothers, Arogbos who are bilingual.

Olùkùmi group in Delta State is another example...

AFONJA LAND GRABBER!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Ritchiee: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
I hope you are not mistaking. Ondo for Abakaliki.. grin

hammerVJ:

AFONJA COWARD!

WE WANT HIM TO MAKE NOISE AGAIN...

WE TAKE EYE DEY WAIT AM SINCE, OR HE THINK WE ARE NOT WATCHING HIM?

WE WILL USE HIM AS SCAPE GOAT FOR THE OTHER ALIEN IN LAGOS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Ritchiee: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Westtimeline:
E pain this osu, the whole nation knows there is no single oil in their land. Reason the always put SS in front before their parasitic name. If na me nko grin

I pray he does not sell Otapiapia like his fellow Osus...
He might angrily drink.... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
orunto27:
Ondo Indigenes fought for Ondo State. The Capital was allocated to Akure-land. Yet we have Owo Ajasin & Akeredolu's Land. There are Ikare, Idanre, Erusu, Isua, Arigidi, Iye. Before Igbokoda, Okitipupa where the Ijaws scavenged from Bayelsa which is a SW State like Edo, Delta etc.
So are you Regularising like Trump, Rugarising like Buhari or Xenophobic like Ramaphosa? Or are a Trouble shooting Biafra?
The name, Sowore like Maroko, whichever way you twist and translate it, is Yorubaish(EU-ODUDUWA) !!!!
Olodo

Ekiti state fought for state creation not Ondo grin

One more thing, Ondo state was always part of western region.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by lx3as(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
hammerVJ:

AFONJA LAND GRABBER!

Osu man from Abakaliki, I know you're using style surveying next place to hawk gala ba.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by itsme01: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
hammerVJ:
IS SOWORE AN ONDO MAN NOT REJECTED AS IJAW BY AFONJA.

NOT ONLY DAT, WE HAVE PEOPLE FROM EDO IN ONDO TOO.

EVEN URHOBO DEY THERE.

I EVEN HEARD, SOME IGBOS ARE NATIVES THERE.

grin

This is why southafricans kill ipobian like fowl without any remorse, i can only imagine the trouble ypu guy must havr caused with big mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by DaFuhrer(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Odingo1:

But Ilaje people can’t hear Yoruba language or can a Yoruba man hear Ilaje language. Just like in Lagos also where Egun or Awori man have their own language which Yoruba person cannot hear.

You know Yorubas successfully put all this non Yorubas tribes as Yorubas because other Nigerians don’t put division among them the same way Yorubas and the North put divisions between the Igbos and related tribes in Niger Delta because of oil.

In real situation Aworis, Eguns, Ilaje have a unique language that a Yoruba man cannot understand when they are speaking it.

Stop spreading lies. The Ilajes are Yoruba, and they also understand the harmonised Yoruba language. Omoyele Sowore on the other hand is an Apoi, another ethnic group in Ondo State, he is never an Ijaw man. I knw this because I'm an Ilaje man,

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Harlem2(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
oga am not a tribalist.

I only says the truth.

I create this topic to learn more about ondo state.

Jesus!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Ritchiee: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
lx3as:

Osu man from Abakaliki, I know you're using style surveying next place to hawk gala ba.
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by pcicero(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Odingo1:

But Ilaje people can’t hear Yoruba language or can a Yoruba man hear Ilaje language. Just like in Lagos also where Egun or Awori man have their own language which Yoruba person cannot hear.

You know Yorubas successfully put all this non Yorubas tribes as Yorubas because other Nigerians don’t put division among them the same way Yorubas and the North put divisions between the Igbos and related tribes in Niger Delta because of oil.

In real situation Aworis, Eguns, Ilaje have a unique language that a Yoruba man cannot understand when they are speaking it.

Many of you write out of ignorance blissfully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by kunmiiii: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You mean the one Ebuka likes to wear grin
Lol, you should know the OP, and the person you've been quoting are very capable of expressing an inordinate degree of ignorance and unreason, there's no shame in educating them only in the hubris that they are willing to learn, they're only here to troll, but the delight that few people will still get informed from the facts is good. Nicely done brother, and every other person that intelligently commented.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by manlawal(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Odingo1:

IN YORUBA LAND there are dialets , in ondo state we have so many dialets like ikale, ondo, apoi, akoko and so on, the ikales, ilajes, owos, ondo, idanres, ile olujis , has very close dialet with all are part of yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Westtimeline: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ritchiee:

I pray he does not sell Otapiapia like his fellow Osus...
He might angrily drink.... grin
grin Abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by pcicero(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:
Afonjas land grabbers at it again. Let Ijaw catch una! Riverine part of Ondo is an Ijaw land carved and stolen by Obasanjo to make SW an oil state. That's why most of the people in the riverine Ondo area are Ijaws. Same thing they did in Imo and Abia states. They carved out the riverine and oil areas from these states and put them in Rivers state. Ondo yorubas unbeknownst to Yorubas are not pure yorubas. 99.999% of light skin yorubas are all from Ondo. Does Mimiko look yoruba to you? Have you asked yourself how and why?

Ignorance is bliss. So, it was Obasanjo that created Ondo state.

That you have Ijaws in Delta means they own Delta state abi?
Geography and History ought to have taught you that some of these guys are settlers initially and overtime have been accomodated as part of the people.

The Ijaws in Epe are also owners of Epe and by extension, Lagos state abi, by your logic?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Ritchiee: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Belmot:
They are just whining you and having fun... Learn to ignore those flat headed fools... All of you replying and trying to explain yourself that ondo state is Yoruba land should stop. the op created the thread just to have fun with his fellow dimwits and you guys are helping them by dragging it.

We are just amusing him too.
He might be FBI inclined... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by manlawal(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Odingo1:

A Yoruba man cannot hear Ilaje language, Ilaje have Yoruba as central language just the same way all minority tribes in the North have Hausa as central language but have individual languages that a Hausa person cannot hear.

If you are Yoruba man that have not lived in Ondo before and come to Ilaje part of Ondo, Oga as a Yoruba man you can’t hear Ilaje.

You hear Ilaje because you are an Ondo man, a Yoruba from Osun or Oyo can’t hear Ilaje language.
can you just stop this trash how do you know teni song UYO MEYO is an ondo song
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by pcicero(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mischief will kill a lot of Nigerians. They will never devote their time to learn truthfully, rather they taint the little knowledge they have with falsehood and dispense with glee.

Some people from a particular tribe are fond of this.

How many local governments do Ijaws have in Ondo state?

Are there Ijaws in other states like Rivers, Lagos, Delta?
Are riverine people not expected to be found near coastal areas either as indigenous people or settlers?

What is the surprise if Ijaws are in Ondo state then?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by Harlem2(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
hammerVJ:
EVER SINCE WE DATCH HIM THAT CLOTH IN ABA, HE HAS BEEN WEARING IT LIKE AN URCHIN.

CLOTHLESS YORUBAS.

Jesus!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by manlawal(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
His full name is ifA-Mi-Mi-ko-mi or Famimikomi grin

IFA gave me another one or IFA gave me this one.

His father's name is Bamidele Mimiko or pa Mimikomi grin

Hope that is Edo or Ijaw
fa mu imi ko mi
means ifa gives me strength different from ifa mu iyi ko mi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by goodnessme1(f): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
There's nothing wrong with my post history.

You are found of making tribalistic comments.
You call it tribalistic comments,maybe because it doesn't favour you.

In nigeria truth is hate speech.
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by SLAP44: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
abdulwastecx:

Ondo is 100% a Yoruba land, there might be some Ijaw immigrants just as we have lots of Eghira immigrant in some part of the state. I know this because I am from there

Baba, they have been using your head to break coconut since morning grin grin grin

The creator of the thread is a fulani with intent on southern disunity, he has done this through many user names.

Clashing yoruba head with Igbos and other tribes is their target.
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by SLAP44: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
You call it tribalistic comments,maybe because it doesn't favour you.

In nigeria truth is hate speech.

Continue to milk your thread through ethnic divisions, in the end you will still fail.
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by goodnessme1(f): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Belmot:
grin
Belmot:
i created it to learn something about ondo state.
Re: Ijaws Or Yorubas Who Own Ondo. by goodnessme1(f): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
DaFuhrer:

Stop spreading lies. The Ilajes are Yoruba, and they also understand the harmonised Yoruba language. Omoyele Sowore on the other hand is an Apoi, another ethnic group in Ondo State, he is never an Ijaw man. I knw this because I'm an Ilaje man,
He is never an Ijaw man then why are yorubas denying him now.they say he is an Ijaw man.

Am really confuse on who to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! / Seven Docked For Stealing Govt Goat In Osun / Daniel Leads S-west PDP For Jonathan’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.