Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili (28849 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by ezigr8(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
FG is not after you, you are after yourself.
Always trying to portray the government as bad because that is what most of us conceive and want to hear.

We don pass dat level. We have wise up!

All 9ja politician are just same

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
Who ask you?
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by sleek82(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Can this ugly, hypocritical, greedy bitch just shut the fûck up?

You have no moral standing to criticize a trashy government.

You and the FG are the cut out from the same trashy fabric!
wow, just wow! As abusive as this is, you said the absolute truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by ikay00406(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Our Dear Madam Oby.. It's not the Nigerian Federal Government that are after you for attending WEF.. It's the citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..You shouldn't have attended.. Save us the explanation..

6 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by dochenaj: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lenadiva:
I have never see you as a role model and you would never be my role model.

Why can't you just apologize to your fellow citizens instead of racketing with these long argument.

A simple apology can go a long way in redeeming your already tarnished image.
Why should she apologize, when the Government has not apologized?
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Predstan: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Greedy old woman

We have had enough of your hypocrisy

You are only pained that you were exposed for being just as hypocritical as the Government.

You can no longer claim a higher moral ground than those in government on issues regarding Nigerian's development.

But you saw el rufai and Fayemi and Jim Ovia at the same event. What will you call them...

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sorry ma'am, you've never really had a good track record from previous administrations till now.
I do not believe you.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Madam leave grammar, you fall hand jare!

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Predstan: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
ikay00406:
Our Dear Madam Oby.. It's not the Nigerian Federal Government that are after you for attending WEF.. It's the citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..You shouldn't have attended.. Save us the explanation..

Remember to attack fayemi, El rufai, Festus kayamo, Emir Sanusi and Jim Ovia

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by nototribalist: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Greedy old woman

You are only pained that you were exposed for being just as hypocritical as the Government.

You can no longer claim a higher moral ground than those in government on issues regarding Nigerian's development.
all your village people put together non of them reach to be Oby house help

1 Like

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by riczy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
In I didn't see d reason they ar after u on ur tweet, u ar a politician too Madam!

1 Like

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by inyenejo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
This woman should be hanged or stoned to death immediately
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by CeterisXVII: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:
Only illiterates and lazy youth will be against Oby Ezekwesili and her valuable presense at the WEF.

What was valuable about her presence, there? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by inyenejo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
This woman should be hanged or stoned to death immediately for attending that meeting

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
CeterisXVII:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIP9Hi4LVE0
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Old witch. U taught bringing down GEJ government will land u a job in PMB administration. Pure winch craft grin

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Predstan: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
CeterisXVII:

What was Valuable about el rufai, Fastus Kayamo, Emir Sanusi and Jim Ovia's Presence??

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Glycosunde: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
One of d problems with Africans is d issue of pride and ego. Oby you have made a big mistake n instead of apologizing to Nigerians for ur hypocritical conduct, u r here behaving like a typical African that u r where blame games and scapegoating is d order of d day with d FG. Just tender ur apology n rest. No matter how u sugar coat a lie, it can't be b truth

1 Like

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
nototribalist:
all your village people put together non of them reach to be Oby house help
you are a bull dog grin
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Ekpeitut: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
In defense of her stance she made valid points.

She's right though, FG's response to this crisis has been incoherent to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by yommen: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
I will always choose south africans over south westerns.

Wetin e do South Westerners if you chose them? Nothing!

Na why SA dey kill your ibo brothers yet your elder sister still declares her hypocritical love for them.

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by baby124: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Madam, shut up! We are tired of you, people like you and the FG. Una just de disgrace and cheapen us. Shame on you! You don’t even have shame at all, still trying to play victim. Greedy woman. I hope the money they paid you to show up is worth it because, you just committed political suicide.

6 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by CeterisXVII: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Predstan:
What was Valuable about el rufai, Fastus Kayamo, Emir Sanusi and Jim Ovia's Presence??
Absolutely nothing. Even Jim Ovia got there and left, without participating in all the programmes, in order to show his displeasure with the xenophobic attacks in SA.

So what was valuable about Madam Oby's presence there?

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by duwdu: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Greedy old woman

"You can no longer claim a higher moral ground than those in government on issues regarding Nigerian's development."

Smart thinking, good eyes!

P34c3

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by babajero(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tonnexy:
Aunty get a job
Lazy youth( according to buhari) grow up!!!.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Okoroawusa: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Madam, no be only you go nah!
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Iamgrey5(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Predstan:

But you saw el rufai and Fayemi and Jim Ovia at the same event. What will you call them...
@ emboldened

Check my comments on the threads exposing them.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by xpool(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tonnexy:
Aunty get a job
Even though I don't like buhari and some APC members, Oby is a pretender. She pretended to love chibok girls, always pretending to love Nigerian masses.

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by madenigga(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Greedy old woman

What then would u now say about El rufai and Sanusi who attended
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Kawabonga(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Greedy old woman

But she made salient points, why don't u counter her arguments instead of this grandstanding u and ur ilks are known for cool
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by rahztafari(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
I know most people claim she is right. I really love this woman but really, I know what she would have said if buhari had gone.

Pls, even tiwa savage and basketmouth stood with the country. She should have followed Jim Ovia out rather than allow her ego to decide for her.

But then again, consider this: why the long tweets? If you do well body go tell you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-PDP Spokesperson, Olisa Metuh Resigns From PDP / Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano / NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.