Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili (28851 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by duwdu: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:
Just reading the posts here, you will begin to agree that the standard of education in Nigeria has hit rock bottom and therefore made it impossible for the youth to think and reason critically.

smh

So? What's your own reasoned thinking on the debate at hand? I bet you that's what others would have liked to read, not your own self-righteousness and praise statements backed up with nothing. Sorry.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Predstan: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Absolutely nothing. Even Jim Ovia got there and left, without participating in all the programmes, in order to show his displeasure with the xenophobic attacks in SA.

So what was valuable about Madam Oby's presence there?

None of their presence was valuable. However, you should not fall into the trap of the Government. We gave our mandate to the government not an individual. They lied to us that they boycotted the event while their Officials were there. We have no business with Oby if she attended or not. What we should see is the incompetence of this Government.

We have still not heard anything from the President and the supposed Envoy that were supposed to arrive SA on Thursday. The Ambassador that was recalled have also not landed in Nigeria. The Nigerian High commission In South Africa have also not been closed.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by amuwo1980: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Why focusing on this woman, Sanusi, fayemi and el rufai the militant Islamist were there
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by CeterisXVII: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Predstan:
None of their presence was valuable. However, you should not fall into the trap of the Government. We gave our mandate to the government not an individual. They lied to us that they boycotted the event while their Officials were there. We have no business with Oby if she attended or not. What we should see is the incompetence of this Government.

We have still not heard anything from the President and the supposed Envoy that were supposed to arrive SA on Thursday. The Ambassador that was recalled have also not landed in Nigeria. The Nigerian High commission In South Africa have also not been closed.

Guy, this is not about mandate, but simple common sense. Madam Oby claims to be a crusader for social justice. She is forever holding govt officials to a higher standard of accountability, even when we already know that our govt officials are politicians that cannot be trusted.

That is what makes Madam Oby's attendance at the WEF in South Africa so hypocritical. Citizens from your country are being attacked in the same SA, and you are there, simply because you want to speak big grammar at the event? Haba!! shocked

If Madam Oby was not invited to be a speaker at WEF, she would have been the 1st person tongue lashing the govt officials that attended! angry

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Godwin2am(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
MOM JUST APOLOGISE, YOU OFFEND NIGERIANS NOT FED GOVT.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Honestly, craze dey worry this retard woman
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by rahztafari(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
madenigga:

What then would u now say about El rufai and Sanusi who attended

Pls, there nothing wrong with witchhunting along as it is a witch involved. Hope u get my meaning?

The rest are also wrong we all know so we don't need the diversion. Nevertheless, who is talking about you when you are quiet?

Why is she tweeting? What wrong is she trying to correct? She should stay there or leave but she will need a good PR to rub this stain off.

For me, she has lost her credibility. For me.

But then, why did Jim Ovia leave??

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Papamimii: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Which side she follow make I chase am too
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Codyt(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lenadiva:
I have never see you as a role model and you would never be my role model.

Why can't you just apologize to your fellow citizens instead of racketing with these long argument.

A simple apology can go a long way in redeeming your already tarnished image.
Apology is what we need now in order to solve the aforementioned issues?
Most Nigerians like you are not solution-oriented. angry angry angry
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by nel4k(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
I think we generally like noise making. We are quick to crucify, quick to accept immorals and all have you. The strength of our youth is just typing on the phone. We don't research anything; neither do we think appropriately. That is why we are being used by the politicians.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by desiredmee(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
I'm pretty sure majority of you here didn't take time to watch the presentation by madam oby hence the very unpleasant comment.....
The federal roll out the dice on madam oby and as expected the gullible Nigerians are singing the song
What a shame

1 Like

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Jaymoney5000(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Temptee101:
Save your explanation bald old woman

Fvcck you

Fvcck the govt

Fvcck the presidency (whoever that is)

Most esp fvcck Buhari

Go tell him this face to face and thank me later grin
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Temptee101:

Fvcck you

Fvcck the govt

Most esp fvcck Buhari
you made my day. Bleep all yo
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by habinccihub: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nobody is after you
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by bigtt76(f): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Pity party angry
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by pword: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
IDEKEALUMONA:
Food is now ready for all the Buhari and Jonathan's supporters, they would descend on her with abuses and all kinds of name calling, because she never supported neither of their master and chief oppressor and has stood firm on what he believes in.

Despite her (erroneous)action of attending the WEF in SA, which may be at variance with the popular sentiment in Nigeria, I still believe that she's more patriotic than both Buhari and Jonathan.

Your head dey there bro, do you read my mind? Only Jonathan and Buhari supporters is against her no reasonable Nigerian will..., I like her for one thing 'always stand for what she believe in' never an ass licker.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nathan2016: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Predstan:

See eeh,, if you love yourself better forget explaining to Nigerian some things.

Most people in Nigeria are not mentally sound.

They can be easily brain washed.

To them, Oby is now the problem, not the FG.

She has given a sound defense on why she was there and there is no reason to question that, unless the person does not understand English.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by PHIPEX(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
I failed to blame any of Ezekwesili, Elrufai and Fayemi that were in South Africa at the time because our Govt as usual took eternity to determine its action plan. Delay defeats equity.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by LofP(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
I will always choose south africans over south westerns.

Good, it means you are proximal to rape, HIV or violent death.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Predstan: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Guy, this is not about mandate, but simple common sense. Madam Oby claims to be a crusader for social justice. She is forever holding govt officials to a higher standard of accountability, even when we already know that our govt officials are politicians that cannot be trusted.

That is what makes Madam Oby's attendance at the WEF in South Africa so hypocritical. Citizens from your country are being attacked in the same SA, and you are there, simply because you want to speak big grammar at the event? Haba!! shocked

If Madam Oby was not invited to be a speaker at WEF, she would have been the 1st person tongue lashing the govt officials that attended! angry

Why must you Crucify Oby, why not el Rufai, Festus Kayamo, Gov Fayemi. These are people that's needed for any government activities...

There is no benefit that Obys absence offer us.. She attend or not, it does not benefit us in anyway....

The Government officials are who you should crucify not an individual who you didnt assign any portfolio. Its stupidity to crucify Oby as an individual. The Stupid Bashir Ahmed did not even talk about it again because he knows he has completely failed.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by goodnessme1(f): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
LofP:

Good, it means you are proximal to rape, HIV or violent death.
which among what you mention is not common with westerners
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by tboydbrave(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Did anyone notice that she got less n less retweets, love n comments as she continued tweeting. She bleeped up n dats d end of d story. She shouldn't drag d FG into it. No b Dem send am go SA.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by chriscrosss(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fg after you or Nigerians after you... You better pray everyday....
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Igweann979(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lenadiva:
I have never see you as a role model and you would never be my role model.

Why can't you just apologize to your fellow citizens instead of racketing with these long argument.

A simple apology can go a long way in redeeming your already tarnished image.
And who tarnished her image? Even the formal aviation minister has said that those who attended the WEF deserved to be sent to Germany for the next yam festival and here you saying what I don't no
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Goke7: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
madam oby over reacts too easily and cannot manage her emotions, can never be a very good leader not even better than a dora akinyuli.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Temptee101:

Fvcck you

Fvcck the govt

Most esp fvcck Buhari
grin grin grin grin This is more like it
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
frosbel2:
Just reading the posts here, you will begin to agree that the standard of education in Nigeria has hit rock bottom and therefore made it impossible for the youth to think and reason critically.

smh
It boggles the mind. sad
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by lereinter(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oro O dun Ni enu re

Shame on you madam
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
I will always choose south africans over south westerns.

It's normal southwesterners don't abhor drug kingpin, So your love for SA is understandable

SA should continue their good work then. No wonder someone here said that Only fools fight for Igbo
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Legendguru: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
ohh
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by danuzochukwu: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
For me this woman did nothing wrong for attending the summit, after all he is not the only Nigerian that attended. People like: Ekiti state governor, Kaduna state governor, Facetus Kayemo and Jim ovia were there too. But the hypocritical special adviser on new media to the president single out only her for condemnation then leaving out top government officials of APC that attended the summit. I understand so many Nigerians' out burst on this woman, it's because of her criticism to the immediate past and present government whose supporters are up to 80 percent in Nigeria. But what we don't know as sitizens is that, this same woman criticize the government for our own good and not for her personal gain. With her level she can get any recognition or appointment from any government both from last government and present one.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by DaRuud(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Which kind country be this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn / Police Invite Pastor Oba Solomon After Prophesying Tinubu Won’t Be President / Labour Party Defeats PDP, Wins Nsukka/Igbo-Eze South Reps Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.