Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili (28852 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by banji1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Point of correction, you weren't witch-hunted by government. We the people who expect much of you are the ones after you madam.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by MikeBetty(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lenadiva:
I have never see you as a role model and you would never be my role model.

Why can't you just apologize to your fellow citizens instead of racketing with these long argument.

A simple apology can go a long way in redeeming your already tarnished image.
Why Would She Be Singled Out To Be Emberassed When Other Nigerians Both As Individual And States Sponsored Delegates Attended Same Function? She Owe You Or Any Person No Apology. Since 2015, Nigerians Have Been Attacked More Than 5 Times, What Significant Thing Had The Govt Done To The Victims Of These Attacks? If I Can Not Tell You What To Do, Same Way You Have No Right To Dictate For Her Where To Go. Besides, How Many Nigerians Did You Know Travelled To South Africa Since The Attack Started? If You Are Not Hypocrite, How Many MTN Numbers Have You Called Since The Attack? How Much Mtn Airtime Have You Recharge? What About Your Gotv, Startimes, And Dstv, Have You Destroyed Them? SA Owned Them All.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
JUST ANOTHER MODERN JEZEBEL.
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Onlyonebuhari: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
So Nigerian musicians are wiser than this woman, you went ahead to attent programme with the killers of your countrymen
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by veron007: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
I concur with madam on this one. She is a private citizen and has every right to be there. But imagine incompetent government with a bead beat president sending representatives to the conference and turn around to accuse madam not to care.
Dear Mr President your hypocrisy is disgusting and shows how rudderless this administration is.

God bless you madam, we stand by you. Continue to blaze the trail and make us proud. You are one of the women I aspire by daughter to emulate.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by veron007: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
banji1:
Point of correction, you weren't witch-hunted by government. We the people who expect much of you are the ones after you madam.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

Is she part of the government? Why single her out to condemn, and forget the magnitude of government officials that were in the conference.

Once you see Ibadan-Lagos media people you will know. Go and get a real job.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by CeterisXVII: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Predstan:
Why must you Crucify Oby, why not el Rufai, Festus Kayamo, Gov Fayemi. These are people that's needed for any government activities...

There is no benefit that Obys absence offer us.. She attend or not, it does not benefit us in anyway....

The Government officials are who you should crucify not an individual who you didnt assign any portfolio. Its stupidity to crucify Oby as an individual. The Stupid Bashir Ahmed did not even talk about it again because he knows he has completely failed.
Oga, the only stupid person here is Madam Oby. Take it or leave it. She is the moral crusader for social justice, that laments loudly about poor attitude and nondescript performance, of public officials.

Nobody is exonerating el-Rufai, Keyamo and Fayemi. They are politicians who have never laid any claim to righteous actions. So we know them for what they are. They are merely behaving true to type.

But Madam Oby? Haba! She goofed big time on this one. Her hypocrisy stinks....
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by executive12: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Dellusional Greedy Ipobian old woman should let this issue rest abeg, just like Charly man did, just apologise and move on

Her arrogance is next to non, Just to sound righteous she lied she was in southafrica to speak unbehalf of nigerians being killed the video of the event she was a panelist showed something different

This same woman absconded few days to general election with campaign donations and funds, rather than explain her financial recklessness she started blaming everyone else but herself

Stupid tribalist, what do you have to say about El-Rufai, Emir Sanusi, and Kayode Fayemi that also attended?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by rosebowl01(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Temptee101:
Save your explanation bald old woman

Fvcck you

Fvcck the govt

Fvcck the presidency (whoever that is)

Most esp fvcck Buhari

Thank you!
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by Mykehl: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
There is nothing this woman will say that I will listen to. Pure scam and hypocrite
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by goaldynboy: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
yommen:

[s]Wetin e do South Westerners if you chose them? Nothing!

Na why SA dey kill your ibo brothers yet your elder sister still declares her hypocritical love for them.[/s]

So can you swear with the grave of ya father that south Africans has never killed a Yoruba man?!
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by goaldynboy: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
CeterisXVII:

[s]Oga, the only stupid person here is Madam Oby. Take it or leave it. She is the moral crusader for social justice, that laments loudly about poor attitude and nondescript performance, of public officials.

Nobody is exonerating el-Rufai, Keyamo and Fayemi. They are politicians who have never laid any claim to righteous actions. So we know them for what they are. They are merely behaving true to type.

But Madam Oby? Haba! She goofed big time on this one. Her hypocrisy stinks....[/s]

You can lie all you can to suit yourself!

The fact still remain thst the 'saint' of APC such as ElRufai, Fayemi, etc attended the WEF!

It is blatantly hypocritical to ignore these ones and criticize only Oby!!

Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by goaldynboy: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
CeterisXVII:

[s]Oga, the only stupid person here is Madam Oby. Take it or leave it. She is the moral crusader for social justice, that laments loudly about poor attitude and nondescript performance, of public officials.

But Madam Oby? Haba! She goofed big time on this one. Her hypocrisy stinks....[/s]

The fact still remain thst the 'saint' of APC such as ElRufai, Fayemi, etc attended the WEF!

It is blatantly hypocritical to ignore these ones and criticize only Oby!
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by CeterisXVII: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
goaldynboy:

It is blatantly hypocritical to ignore these ones and criticize only Oby!
goaldynboy:

It is blatantly hypocritical to ignore these ones and criticize only Oby!!
Why this matter dey pepper your body like this? shocked We already know that el- Rufai, Fayemi etc are politicians that cannot be trusted. We expect the worst kind of illogical behaviour from them, so we are not surprised.

But Madam Oby is the greatest hypocrite of all...after all her sanctimonious posturing! Haba!

So because those irresponsible politicians attended WEF, Madam Oby too must follow suit?
Re: Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili by UzoIwu: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2019
abc115:
This woman no get work?
so na you get work bah, issorite pls try as much as possible to read and understand what she has written and get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Invite Pastor Oba Solomon After Prophesying Tinubu Won’t Be President / Lagos State Governemnt Demolishes SURE-P Head Quarters / EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.