Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) (48025 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by toprealman: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Original better pikin
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Blankstare(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
ruggedtimi:
wow..Working hard to do same for my mother

Same here,so shall it be for us...
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by BabaO2: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
The father that spent all his fortunes on the child is always serpentitiously manipulated out of relevance.
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by pwansunriseteam: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rubbish. The motor no even fine and na second hand manual car sef mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Goahead(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
This can only happen in South Africa, where an average South African purchasing power is higher than a middle-class Nigerian.
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by LilychiLily001: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Aryt
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hope no be coded runs girl o
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
careytommy37:
Where she get money to buy motor?
undecided undecided undecided
a typical example of insecure man that feel threatened by successful women
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
ruggedtimi:
wow..Working hard to do same for my mother

May God help you dear grin
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Okuda:
every motherfurcker puts everything online now and every blogger posts every murderfurcking thing just beacuse...
.. Because of traffic.. I don complete am
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
careytommy37:

Leftover from Abacha's Loot grin grin wink
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Wow shocked shocked shocked

These are stories worth hearing every single seconds.

Happy mother! Chai see tears of joy.

Who no like make dia pikin pass dem and throw a surprise party for dem.

May God bless us more to do more for our parents.

I’m stunned....
this pickin resemble that Actor called blossom wey im marriage crash grin
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by jesmond3945: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Southafrica again
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Globalistic(f): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
The prayer of every parent... It pays to reciprocate! God will continue to bless you girl.
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by banji1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lord, give me the grace to be able to do this for my mom next year. Amen.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
The joy of being a mother.....meanwhile,some of her mates have left the pictures of their mothers in the hands of one babalawo,waiting to eliminate them....
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Stop posting anything related to that xenophobic country. She's SA.
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
careytommy37:
That is not Nigeria
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
BlueAir:
seriously I hope u dont have a father Im suspecting u arent up to 23yrs

Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by gordonsmat(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
careytommy37:
Question?
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
It's not new. undecided
[/s]
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Flowdada(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
For people wey their mama still dey alive na
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dem done steal our brother property finish during the xenophobic attacks, why wouldnt u be able to afford this. Judging from the girl's forehead and the mom's 'rotundata face they are south africans.
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by GAJIT: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Made4naijalove:
A woman broke down in tears when her daughter surprised her at work with flowers and a car

The daughter enlisted the help of friends the pull off the surprise.

In a video shared on Twitter by the daughter, the woman is seen looking on in shock as her daughter and friends approached with the gifts. When she saw they were for her, she cried happy tears.

"Surprised my mom with this baby today. Thank you Lord," @beeepelo tweeted. Here is the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upicW9Yx4XY
source :

https://www.made4naija.com/mum-breaks-down-in-tears-as-her-daughter-surprised-her-at-work-with-a-car/

Work on your mum as well!
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
my mum will neva b moved by all dis but jst mistakenly buy her dat 1.5litre coke or kulikuli & see house she'll appreciate u
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tears of joy.
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by Insectkiller: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
A Senator or drug dealer or thief/arm robber or an assassinator must be fvcking that ur daughter...

Find out!

Her pu*ssy must have suffered.
grin grin grin
Re: Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) by stevio(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Are you a palm wine tapper grin?
Austema:
I tap the anointing in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problems With Sex Is Ruining My Marriage / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Couple That Have Been Together For 71 Years, Since 1948

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.